Transvestigation

Behumble

Established
Don't forget Hannah is married to Neil Young who is on board with the vaccines. I don't really care if someone is a man or a woman as long as they are against poisonous vaccines.
Celebs who support the E lites agenda are in the club.

Whether it's poisonous vac cines or hormone imbalancing pills, it's all to herd the sheep.

Behumble

Established
IF you look in its bio, you find "Wilson was born on 2 March 1980[1] in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.[5] Her parents are professional dog handlers; her mother is an international dog show judge, and breeds and shows beagles professionally " So they already knew what they were doing to breed the perfect androgyn at home.

IT, like many MTF, distortes the face with a theethy dishonest joker-smile, to cover its tracks. But they usually don't age well, which is why more and more feminizing surgery is needed.

View attachment 82377

Childhood pictures show a tomboy or a feminin boy. I knew many boys who looked even more feminin, if you change it to a shorter hairstyle

View attachment 82378View attachment 82379

Kinda looks like this one:

View attachment 82380
Also with the recent welcome of a baby via surrogacy...

Screenshot_20221116-032121~2.pngScreenshot_20221116-032105~2.pngScreenshot_20221116-031846~2.png

minnie82

Superstar
IF you look in its bio, you find "Wilson was born on 2 March 1980[1] in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.[5] Her parents are professional dog handlers; her mother is an international dog show judge, and breeds and shows beagles professionally " So they already knew what they were doing to breed the perfect androgyn at home.

IT, like many MTF, distortes the face with a theethy dishonest joker-smile, to cover its tracks. But they usually don't age well, which is why more and more feminizing surgery is needed.

View attachment 82377

Childhood pictures show a tomboy or a feminin boy. I knew many boys who looked even more feminin, if you change it to a shorter hairstyle

View attachment 82378View attachment 82379

Kinda looks like this one:

View attachment 82380
yes she looks boyish

QMQS

Established
Overall shape of the Male vs female body
Men often have an apple shape, which means that body fat collects mainly in the abdominal area. Women are more pear-shaped: the body fat is concentrated more in the buttocks, hips and thighs.

Male vs Female Hips
The area of the hip bone is distinctly different between the male and female body, as shown in the illustration below.

• Men have generally have less hips than women. Men don’t really have a “waist”. Waist and hips are almost just as wide. Their body generally has more of a rectangular or an inverted triangular shape.
  • Women generally have relatively wider hips than men, with a smooth soft waist-to-hip line. The waist is narrower than the hips. The so-called ideal feminine shape resembles an hourglass.
1668625842158.png1668625863162.png

Male vs Female Buttocks
The shape of the buttocks typically differs among women and men. This you can see in the illustration below, in which the left represents an ideal male shape, and the right an ideal female shape.

In three quarters view
  • In men, the buttocks are far less voluminous than those of women.
  • In women there is a smoother transition from the lower back to the buttocks.
  • Where in women the shape is round, it is more flat in men.1668625935727.png

With liposuction and lipofilling your own body fat can be used to create a fuller and rounder butt, creating these smoother transitions and more voluminous effect. You could also opt for a butt augmentation with implants.

From https://2pass.clinic/en/article/5-body-features-that-make-a-body-look-masculine

Just insane what gruesome surgerys people torture their god given body.

QMQS

Established
Brow bone
The main difference between male and female foreheads is that males often have a ridge of bone around the upper edge of the eye sockets called the “brow ridge” or “brow bossing”. Female foreheads tend to have little or no bossing. Because of the brow ridge, the general angle of the forehead in males is steeper and the angle between the forehead and nose is sharper in lateral view. Women, because they don’t have a brow ridge, have a more vertical appearance of the forehead in lateral view. The angle between nose and forehead is more open. A brow bone reduction can smoothen your brow ridge.

1668626223737.png
Nose
Men usually have broader noses, and the bridge can be a bit crooked or even have a slight indentation. The angle between nose and lips for men is usually no more than 90 degrees.

Women, on the other hand, have a narrower nose than their male counterparts. What’s more, the profile is more concave, which means women often have slightly upturned noses (ideally, 120 degrees). Furthermore, the angle between the nose and the lip is bigger in women than in men. Women´s nostrils are usually smaller as well. Overall nasal contour is strongly associated with one's perceived biological sex. Nose feminization can provide a more feminine nose.

1668626148605.png

Eyebrows
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, so the eyebrows are much like the curtains because they frame and enhance your eyes. A man’s eyebrows tend to be heavier, straighter and closer to the eyes. A woman’s eyebrows are thinner and arch upward, taking them further from the eyes. Female eyes are slightly larger and appear to be more “open” than men’s eyes. For some transgender patients, a simple waxing can help to provide a more feminine brow. For others, a brow bone reduction may provide better results.

1668626175790.png

Lips
Lips are another facial feature that can create a very masculine appearance. By nature, men have thinner, longer lips, while women have lush, plumper lips. Aside from this, male lips are located further from the nose than female lips, which are located closer due in part to their fullness.

Lips can be feminized by adding some volume to the vermillion part by lipofilling of the lips. The distance between the nose and the lip can be reduced with a lip lift.

1668626252123.png

Chin and jaw
The male chin is almost always more prominent and larger than the female chin, which is smaller and far less defined. Along the same lines, men tend to have chins that appear square in shape, while women’s chins are more round. The jawline along each side of the chin is another characteristic that can create a masculine appearance. In men, the jaw is stronger and wider; in women, it is not as defined. Several procedures can help reduce the size of the male chin and jaw including chin contouring and jaw angle reduction.

1668626311432.png
Adam’s Apple (Trachea)
While many women may have some masculine features, the Adam’s apple is always a giveaway. This feature only occurs in boys during puberty when cartilage begins to grow around the voice box, causing their voices to crack and deepen. It also causes the protruding bump in the neck known as the Adam’s apple. A procedure called a tracheal shave can reduce the size of the Adam’s apple and provide a more feminine appearance.

1668626340529.png

QMQS

Established
Miranda May Kerr (/kɜːr/; born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model and businesswoman. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007, as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria's Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, and has written a self-help book.
Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13, winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Since 2008, Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models. Kerr was previously married to English actor Orlando Bloom, with whom she had her first son. Since 2017, she has been married to Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel with whom she has two children.

HE has a lot of feminization surgery done. But a couple of minutes searching some pictures, I found some clues.

1669030604307.png

Huge Head, huge hands. Not an oval shape face, rather masculine. The brow ridge has been shaved, definitely nose job and tracheal shave.

1669030620430.png

Miranda and Orlando were married from 2010 to 2013 and share a young son. I wonder who really got pregnant (if anyone of these two), but Orlando is not only smaller but very feminine.

1669030845206.png1669030868067.png

Huge feet, shoulders wider than the hips even he is crossing the legs.

1669030991422.png
Long arms, long neck.
1669031376945.png
This was a professional photoshoot, so probably photoshopped and perfect lighting and all that. Yet, shoulders are still wider than the hips.

"In response to claims that Kerr is a practising Buddhist, she told The Telegraph, "I'm not Buddhist. I'm Christian. I pray every day. I meditate every day and I do yoga. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. And praying is something my grandmother taught me as well. To pray and be grateful, have gratitude, is a big thing for me."[83][84]

I like to pray and I like to meditate. Doing just three minutes of prayer and a minimum of five minutes meditation twice a day sets the tone—like an arrow so that you're hitting your target. When I pray I always thank Mother Nature for all the beauty in the world; it's about having an attitude of gratitude. And then I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I've added, 'Please illuminate me. Please open my heart chakra. Open my aperture and uplift my consciousness so that I can be the best version of myself.' "

I wonder who is this "Christ"? Her being "spiritual" sounds a lot like Alice Bailey's New Age Lucis Trust "Invocations" of "the Christ", who is not Jesus Christ, but the Anti-Christ, a World Teacher "...the One..."

Behumble

Established
Miranda May Kerr (/kɜːr/; born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model and businesswoman. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007, as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria's Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, and has written a self-help book.
Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13, winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Since 2008, Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models. Kerr was previously married to English actor Orlando Bloom, with whom she had her first son. Since 2017, she has been married to Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel with whom she has two children.

HE has a lot of feminization surgery done. But a couple of minutes searching some pictures, I found some clues.

View attachment 82576

Huge Head, huge hands. Not an oval shape face, rather masculine. The brow ridge has been shaved, definitely nose job and tracheal shave.

View attachment 82577

Miranda and Orlando were married from 2010 to 2013 and share a young son. I wonder who really got pregnant (if anyone of these two), but Orlando is not only smaller but very feminine.

View attachment 82578View attachment 82579

Huge feet, shoulders wider than the hips even he is crossing the legs.

View attachment 82580
Long arms, long neck.
View attachment 82581
This was a professional photoshoot, so probably photoshopped and perfect lighting and all that. Yet, shoulders are still wider than the hips.

"In response to claims that Kerr is a practising Buddhist, she told The Telegraph, "I'm not Buddhist. I'm Christian. I pray every day. I meditate every day and I do yoga. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. And praying is something my grandmother taught me as well. To pray and be grateful, have gratitude, is a big thing for me."[83][84]

I like to pray and I like to meditate. Doing just three minutes of prayer and a minimum of five minutes meditation twice a day sets the tone—like an arrow so that you're hitting your target. When I pray I always thank Mother Nature for all the beauty in the world; it's about having an attitude of gratitude. And then I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I've added, 'Please illuminate me. Please open my heart chakra. Open my aperture and uplift my consciousness so that I can be the best version of myself.' "

I wonder who is this "Christ"? Her being "spiritual" sounds a lot like Alice Bailey's New Age Lucis Trust "Invocations" of "the Christ", who is not Jesus Christ, but the Anti-Christ, a World Teacher "...the One..."
You might be onto something.

GridArt_20221121_233335197~2.jpgScreenshot_20221121-215533~2.png
A hint of her apple?

Screenshot_20221121-210627~3.png
Straight bones, no discernable angle between legs.
Screenshot_20221121-220307~3.png
Pregnant and wearing high heels.

I always thought she looked like Cameron Diaz. The thing with "models" is that they're trained to exaggerate a feminine walk and pose in ways to emphasize the hip. I find that most of the time their bodies are very long with unrealistic low body fat, especially after "pregnancies". Also their belly buttons too high up to be feeding a baby inside.

The susceptible mtf celebrities now are the ones whom I used to think had no curves whatsoever (Ciara, Britney, Geisel, Pink).

Attachments

QMQS

Established
@Behumble

Good findings! Let's look at her name too:
Miranda
The name Miranda is girl's name of Latin origin meaning "marvelous".
Miranda, a shimmeringly lovely, poetic name that was invented by Shakespeare for the beautiful and admirable young heroine of his play, The Tempest, which is full of magic(k)

May The baby name May comes from the ancient Roman name Maia. Maia was a Roman goddess who watched over the spring.
Maia is a Roman goddess of fertility and spring; she is one of the primitive deities of Rome (the di indigetes ). She identifies with the Earth [ 1 ] . In Greek mythology, Maïa is also the name of a Pleiade , who gave birth to Zeus -Jupiter, the god Hermes -Mercury.

Names of these TG, which are put in the spotlight, are never random. Always occult meaning behind it.

Not so sure about her brother either...
1669051856137.png

The next one on my list is an obvious one: The first on the right: Karolina Kurkova. But just looking at this picture gives me MTF vibes from all of them.

1669051999909.png

QMQS

Established
she looks a man in drag:

All these plastic surgeries...people think they want to preserve their "Youth", but that's only the half truth. they want to preserve their fake female persona, because - as we age - our ears, noses etc continue to grow. This is especially the case for men, so, as these transgenders get older, the male features re-appear. So they need to constantly get surgeries for that.

minnie82

Superstar
All these plastic surgeries...people think they want to preserve their "Youth", but that's only the half truth. they want to preserve their fake female persona, because - as we age - our ears, noses etc continue to grow. This is especially the case for men, so, as these transgenders get older, the male features re-appear. So they need to constantly get surgeries for that.
The sons looks suspect too

Behumble

Established
The next one on my list is an obvious one: The first on the right: Karolina Kurkova. But just looking at this picture gives me MTF vibes from all of them.

View attachment 82593
I find her less obvious, based on her profile and Instagram she seems legit female to me, either that or she's hiding it very well. Her pregnancy bump looked unnatural to me in a few of the photos but it seems she had a home water birth and was out in public with her bump exposed at the beach.

GridArt_20221123_183654258~2.jpg

The model industry makes it very hard to distinguish genuine women as I am sure there are some.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I find her less obvious, based on her profile and Instagram she seems legit female to me, either that or she's hiding it very well. Her pregnancy bump looked unnatural to me in a few of the photos but it seems she had a home water birth and was out in public with her bump exposed at the beach.

View attachment 82636

The model industry makes it very hard to distinguish genuine women as I am sure there are some.
i think Barbara Palvin is another bio woman or at least it seems :

1669203506635.png

1669203592986.png

Behumble

Established
I find Le Anne Ri Mes looking more masculine since losing the baby fat she used to have when she first started out. A mixed of Claire Danes and Britney.

Screenshot_20221123-175851~2.png
Screenshot_20221123-175137~2.png
Screenshot_20221123-175036~2.png