Transvestigation

Behumble

Established
The question is now, how many are there? MTF you can somehow at least a bit identify. But those FTMs. No way. I think that in the future there will be this huge reveal of TRANS - especially in the arts, music, movies and so on. And they will be celebrated for their bravery. It's the luciferian agenda - inversion of everything. Androgenous being like Baphomet. Destroying our fundamental objective laws of male and female. The ultimate goal will be that breeding of people will only allowed by the state which decides which kind of gender you will get.
Also they make it so that we sound crazy when we point it out because they've conditioned a majority that this is how males and females look like through mass media.

minnie82

Superstar
You mean a transvestite or someone who actually had a sex change? I kind of find it hard to believe. Maybe he just had a good looking mother and inherited her looks instead of his father?
Don't know,he look feminine to me

QMQS

Established
You mean a transvestite or someone who actually had a sex change? I kind of find it hard to believe. Maybe he just had a good looking mother and inherited her looks instead of his father?
Well, you need to ask yourself how often do you see people in the normal world who look like the usual hollywood movie star. We are trained and conditioned to find these people attractive, though our own body usually tells us that something is off about them. It's all about the idea of the androgynous"ideal".

This doesn't mean that normal men, who have feminine features, or normal women, who have masculine features, are transgendered. No. These traits can be present and are, up to a point, normal for humans to have.

But for the Hollywood kabbala you can't give them the benefit of the doubt, like with normal people, they are engineered to be there where they are, and to look how they do and to capture our minds. It's no surprise that they are even almost forcibly drive our children to question their gender and to join the LGT Team.

Hollywood trans people are usually transitioned at birth and not later in life like these examples of a quick online search of Female to Males. Would you have guessed these aren't real males? I don't. And these are just "normal" transgendered people, who don't have the resources like the massive hollywood industry.
1668237688621.png
1668238890285.png1668237751789.png
1668237901646.png

It is all about confusion and destroying sex and gender alltogether, transgenderism is the stepping stone to transhumanism. But the real transhumanism, is the believe in Jesus Christ and to follow Jesus Christ. That's the way I want to go.

QMQS

Established
I have a perharps controversial propostion, but I have my doubts regarding Catherine Austin Fitts' gender (and intentions), who seems to be a blazing star in the "truther scene". She says the right stuff and people applauding her him. Yet she is 100% establishment both from the political and the finance spectrum.

Catherine Austin Fitts (born December 24, 1950) is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing.
George H. W. Bush, who loved talking about the new world order and had always Barbara Bush at his side, who was quite the handsome man:

1668525063752.png1668525315084.png
1668525349114.png
Back to Mister Austin-Fitts, there are no pictures, where you can see the whole body and can judge the bone struktur, hip/shoulder ratio and so on. Besides, he is quite fat, which feminizes men even more in the face. Here you can see him when he was young.

1668524746523.png1668525272067.png
And that's how he looks now.
1668525385173.png

To me it is quite obvious. We are getting decieved. We love hopium. Yet, hopium paralyzes us, because we think other people will handle the problems for us. But people like Musk, Fitts, Jones are just the "heroes", they give us, to keep us still. To keep us silent. To keep us in the system. To keep us hoping to change the system.

Behumble

Established
I have a perharps controversial propostion, but I have my doubts regarding Catherine Austin Fitts' gender (and intentions), who seems to be a blazing star in the "truther scene". She says the right stuff and people applauding her him. Yet she is 100% establishment both from the political and the finance spectrum.

George H. W. Bush, who loved talking about the new world order and had always Barbara Bush at his side, who was quite the handsome man:

View attachment 82368View attachment 82370
View attachment 82371
Back to Mister Austin-Fitts, there are no pictures, where you can see the whole body and can judge the bone struktur, hip/shoulder ratio and so on. Besides, he is quite fat, which feminizes men even more in the face. Here you can see him when he was young.

View attachment 82367View attachment 82369
And that's how he looks now.
View attachment 82372

To me it is quite obvious. We are getting decieved. We love hopium. Yet, hopium paralyzes us, because we think other people will handle the problems for us. But people like Musk, Fitts, Jones are just the "heroes", they give us, to keep us still. To keep us silent. To keep us in the system. To keep us hoping to change the system.

Quite conclusive from this interview, you can see the brow ridge from the pictures also.

As for Catherine, well the hand in the second pic is almost as big as his/her face. I'm always sceptical of people who speak the "truth" and are "allowed" stay alive to continue to do so. Are their truths meant to deter/distract us from the actual truth?

Speaking of fat feminising men, what do you think of Re bel Wil SON? Since the weight loss I can't help but see male features. Reminds me of Daryl Hannah who is a suspect.
Screenshot_20221115-235146~2.png

Screenshot_20221116-021007~2.png

minnie82

Superstar

Quite conclusive from this interview, you can see the brow ridge from the pictures also.

As for Catherine, well the hand in the second pic is almost as big as his/her face. I'm always sceptical of people who speak the "truth" and are "allowed" stay alive to continue to do so. Are their truths meant to deter/distract us from the actual truth?

Speaking of fat feminising men, what do you think of Re bel Wil SON? Since the weight loss I can't help but see male features. Reminds me of Daryl Hannah who is a suspect.
View attachment 82375

View attachment 82376
Daryl Hannah is really obvious, not sure about Rebel Wilson

QMQS

Established
IF you look in its bio, you find "Wilson was born on 2 March 1980[1] in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.[5] Her parents are professional dog handlers; her mother is an international dog show judge, and breeds and shows beagles professionally " So they already knew what they were doing to breed the perfect androgyn at home.

IT, like many MTF, distortes the face with a theethy dishonest joker-smile, to cover its tracks. But they usually don't age well, which is why more and more feminizing surgery is needed.

1668540378424.png

Childhood pictures show a tomboy or a feminin boy. I knew many boys who looked even more feminin, if you change it to a shorter hairstyle

1668540827136.png1668540876617.png

Kinda looks like this one:

1668540938479.png

View attachment 82375

View attachment 82376
Don't forget Hannah is married to Neil Young who is on board with the vaccines. I don't really care if someone is a man or a woman as long as they are against poisonous vaccines.