Transvestigation

QMQS

Established
Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway.

Even had ties to Jeffrey Epstein. She met him "several times between 2011 and 2013—after he was a convicted sex offender."

"I never would have associated with Mr. Epstein if I had been aware of the seriousness of the crimes he committed," Mette-Marit said. "I should have investigated his past more thoroughly, and I am sorry that I didn't."
;)

Did she ever say why she met so often with him? Probably for the "greater good of humanity", I'm guessing...

Attachments

QMQS

Established
1668107428641.png

A confirmed FTM. Who would have ever guessed that just by looking at her? Those FTMs are nearly impossible to detect (at least with clothes on).

remember the fake pregnancy bump beyonce had? suspect lots of celebs have had this.
as you can see in the third image her stomach creases, for her body fat percentage her pregnant belly would be sturdy, it seems like a fabric padding. you can see she also has her hands positioned to try and hide this.
nowadays they likely use hard heavy silicone fake bellies.

View attachment 81857
the elite have been doing this for hundreds of years, a long neck is considered a feminine and desirable trait for women but this is actually a male trait, males have much longer necks than women.
Amazing how Beyonce has blonde hair. I wonder where she bought it?

QMQS

Established
Who is he?he looks a bio male to me
Emanuele Crialese (born 27 May 1965) is an Italian screenwriter and film director.

Terraferma (2011), premiered at the 68th Venice International Film Festival. The film was selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 84th Academy Awards,[6][7] but it did not make the final shortlist.[8] It won the Special Jury Prize at the Venice Film Festival the equivalent of third place.[9] In 2012 he won the Mario Monicelli for Best Director at the Bari International Film Festival (BIF&St), Bari for the film. In 2022, he came out as a trans man[10] while presenting his film L'immensità at the 2022 Venice Film Festival, about the relationship between a trans boy and his mother in the 1970s. Crialese said the film was inspired by his own experiences. [11]

I see now Justina Castro is now attending Drag Story Hour or whatever the hell it's called. Not really surprised though.

minnie82

Superstar
Emanuele Crialese (born 27 May 1965) is an Italian screenwriter and film director.

Terraferma (2011), premiered at the 68th Venice International Film Festival. The film was selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 84th Academy Awards,[6][7] but it did not make the final shortlist.[8] It won the Special Jury Prize at the Venice Film Festival the equivalent of third place.[9] In 2012 he won the Mario Monicelli for Best Director at the Bari International Film Festival (BIF&St), Bari for the film. In 2022, he came out as a trans man[10] while presenting his film L'immensità at the 2022 Venice Film Festival, about the relationship between a trans boy and his mother in the 1970s. Crialese said the film was inspired by his own experiences. [11]
Omg didn't know he's trans man

QMQS

Established

In the interview Crialese said that «to change the A with the E of my name [da Emanuela a Emanuele, ndr], I had to leave a piece of my body, the pledge that the company asked me, otherwise I would not have been able to change the documents ». Although he does not specify it, Crialese is most likely referring to a law that was valid in Italy until 2015 and which provided for the obligation to undergo a surgical operation on the genitals (with the consequence of sterilization) for trans people. who wanted legal recognition of their gender.

Thanks to two sentences by the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court, this obligation no longer exists in Italy, but a psychological diagnosis is necessary to have updated documents. Those who deal with these issues and those who have made gender transitions before 2015 affirm with conviction that the obligation to undergo an operation to obtain legal recognition of the identity that they feel is extremely violent.

The immensity tells the story of a family that moved to Rome in the seventies: the father is violent and the mother (played by Penelope Cruz) is very attached to her three children, including the teenager Adriana who is 12 and goes by the name of Andrea . In the interview Crialese said that “there is no film that is not autobiographical”: citing his other previous films, such as Land And New worldhe added that “he has always made films on migrations, on transitions even from one place to another”.

QMQS

Established
Omg didn't know he's trans man
The question is now, how many are there? MTF you can somehow at least a bit identify. But those FTMs. No way. I think that in the future there will be this huge reveal of TRANS - especially in the arts, music, movies and so on. And they will be celebrated for their bravery. It's the luciferian agenda - inversion of everything. Androgenous being like Baphomet. Destroying our fundamental objective laws of male and female. The ultimate goal will be that breeding of people will only allowed by the state which decides which kind of gender you will get.

Lalas

Star
The question is now, how many are there? MTF you can somehow at least a bit identify. But those FTMs. No way. I think that in the future there will be this huge reveal of TRANS - especially in the arts, music, movies and so on. And they will be celebrated for their bravery. It's the luciferian agenda - inversion of everything. Androgenous being like Baphomet. Destroying our fundamental objective laws of male and female. The ultimate goal will be that breeding of people will only allowed by the state which decides which kind of gender you will get.
Yeah. But since we are talking about the lucephirian agenda and Baphomet, this ultimate goal of breeding people a conveyor with the permission of the state is also an intermediate goal to the higher goal of mastering souls and attracting them to that agenda. Since matter is a creation, material goals are a tool for achieving spiritual goals (perhaps spiritual in quotation marks, since this spirit is a creation, and dark.)

minnie82

Superstar
Yes ftm are Hard to spot