Transvestigation

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
After watching this I do believe you are correct. She/He is more manly than any guy in Poison or Crue.
all of the evidence in this thread raises the possibility of we being slowly socially programmed to accept blurred lines between the sexes... or even just one sex.
satanic rituals could play a role in it like i mentioned before; i dont know. i had dismissed this topic until i posted that video on post #177. maybe its nothing, but the extent of it that we are seeing today only tells me that we are at the end of society as we know it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
all of the evidence in this thread raises the possibility of we being slowly socially programmed to accept blurred lines between the sexes... or even just one sex.
satanic rituals could play a role in it like i mentioned before; i dont know. i had dismissed this topic until i posted that video on post #177. maybe its nothing, but the extent of it that we are seeing today only tells me that we are at the end of society as we know it.
The satanic elite want to destroy our God given unique characteristics that make us men and women. They have taken God out of the schools and universities and made Darwism fact. The purpose it seems is so that we will have no natural God given rights. They want us to be genderless, godless entities with less rights than a rock.

Last edited:

waitwhat

It doesn’t matter if you believe in this theory or not. The fact is that the people who run hollywood & the system worship the deity baphomet which is transgender and their beliefs are that the next step in human evolution is the androgyne , a combination of the two genders into one, which is an abomination. All you have to do is turn on the tv and see this symbol everywhere. Many of these switcheroos are virtually undetectable but some of them you’d have to be BLIND not to see, especially the very masculine “women.” Biology doesn’t lie; women and men have 6,500 genetic differences between them. Biology doesn’t lie, neither does facial structure, bone structure, bone density, hips, arm length, chest and torso size, etc etc etc. Believe what you want but truth is truth whether we want to believe it or not.

Leviathan

Established
It doesn’t matter if you believe in this theory or not. The fact is that the people who run hollywood & the system worship the deity baphomet which is transgender and their beliefs are that the next step in human evolution is the androgyne , a combination of the two genders into one, which is an abomination. All you have to do is turn on the tv and see this symbol everywhere. Many of these switcheroos are virtually undetectable but some of them you’d have to be BLIND not to see, especially the very masculine “women.” Biology doesn’t lie; women and men have 6,500 genetic differences between them. Biology doesn’t lie, neither does facial structure, bone structure, bone density, hips, arm length, chest and torso size, etc etc etc. Believe what you want but truth is truth whether we want to believe it or not.
Now I do agree that they are pushing extremely hard for the erasure of gender altogether. Even if you don't believe the transvestigation stuff, how often do you see articles saying "paparazzi caught ____ celebrity walking the streets of town with their son wearing a dress and sporting long hair"? (Or their daughter wearing boys clothing) Then the article gushes about how great of a parent said celebrity is for allowing their child to express their individuality or something to that effect. Naomi Watts/Liev Schreiber, Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt, and Charlize Theron are the three I can think of right off the top.

Then you have the men like Jeffree Star and James Charles becoming famous for being makeup/beauty gurus, men always wearing dresses on the runway, all these celebrities like Sam Smith, Miley Cyrus, Cara Delevingne, Rose McGowan, etc., coming out as non-binary or gender fluid. And all the time on the Internet I see everyday people (including ones I know personally) talking about their they/them pronouns so it isn't just a Hollywood thing.

So while I'm not completely convinced about the transvestigation thing, androgyny is definitely the new trend or agenda, and I see it everyday. So you do have a point there.

I’ve always been aware of the push for transhumanism - there were good articles about it in Wired magazine and I’ve talked about it on this site before. And Hollywood is absolutely pushing the “trans” agenda hard which I feel does no one any favors but it does pave the way for the eventuality of “no” genders or “both in one” genders - the true “trans-human.”

My personal beef with the whole “transvestigation” thing is that it seems to paint this picture that women need to look a specific way to be female, or men need to look a certain way to be men. It’s very cookie cutter and although yes nature has some clear delineations, women come in a variety of shapes and sizes as do men - and ethnicity can play a big part in that.

But I get it - all this trans stuff makes you start questioning everything - and I think it’s destructive to society and relationships between men and women - people in general.

No one wants to be lied to and no one wants to feel they’re being lied to. We want to feel secure in the world and when people become literal shapeshifters it leaves you feeling unsettled and confused. It’s actually frightening.

polymoog

Superstar
1592102889353.png
melinda gates and his wife, bill.
no real surprise here, folks. if one is mentally twisted enough to create a depopulation agenda, you have to believe that their gender is twisted as well. the image of the transgender baphomet comes immediately to mind.

TRANSVESTIGATION: Bill Gates is a WOMAN.

cdigital379

Established

https://g.co/kgs/xgqkqQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lisa

Superstar

https://g.co/kgs/xgqkqQ

He really shouldn’t have messed with his looks...but obviously from the outside of him, he’s pretty warped. Why do they always want to bring a kid into their warped world?

polymoog

Superstar
2:21 clip of by russian vids.

im not buying the ivanka one or the melania one.
i still dont see sandra bullock.
"michelle" obama? yeah, right!
some of those tennis players and athletes cant hide it. not fair to womens sports.

Nobodybuthere

Established
also the michael thing wasn't referring to michelle it was about michael mullen

plus if all these singers were to get gender reassignment surgeries and vocal chord surgery to make their voices higher, they wouldn't be able to sing
vocal chords are so fragile they can get hemorrhages and nodules easily after vocal surgery that extreme (changing pitch from masculine to feminine) so they wouldn't be able to belt the way they do on stage

here's a comment i wrote a couple days ago-
View attachment 1369

also i saw a 'transvestigation' on harry styles and it confused me. if someone auditioned for xfactor, that meant they were regular kids and weren't exposed to fame at all. so how could they have been transgender at birth if they could've potentially never been in the ent industry? it doesn't make sense. just because someone is muscular or have a different hip to shoulder ratio doesn't mean they're a different gender from what they claim to be

maybe something's being hidden but i really don't think human bodies are that malleable and easy to change. even with plastic surgery you can kinda tell sometimes something's off about their face
if someone is transgender you can kind of detect it. look at gigi gorgeous and blair white, even though they look feminine you can still see that they have masculine facial features

it just seems unnecessary to go through all those lengths just to change someone's gender. how would the celebrity and label benefit from that? would they go through all that trouble for something so insignificant? probably not
The most strange things about Harry Styles are his songs about pregnancy and the baby's delivery. I can't imagine how a male will have an idea of singing on this topic

Last edited:
twitter is a cesspool of trans activists, they are like a fascist cult determined to destroy the sexes and make bastardised versions of genders.