Transvestigation

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
So this is a topic I've been looking into, because I'm curious about it, but I'm starting to look at these videos and images and doing major eye rolls. I'm finding hard to believe that a majority of men and women in Hollywood choose to become and live out as opposite genders. I'm not saying there aren't some yes there are, I totally get that, but it seems like everyone or every "A" list actor/actress is targeted and "exposed" for being trans. I find that hard to believe. I understand that men and women have different body types and I'm noticing a lot of women in Hollywood seem to have the same body type, but they also have a lot less body fat than the general population, so I can understand why their hips wouldn't flare as big and arms may not contain as much fat. My other issue with this is that it's really highlighting some potential body image issues. Criticizing women especially about their bodies and then accusing them of being men, it's horrific. In one of the videos I saw a claim that a woman was a man because her ring finger was longer than her index. I looked at my hand and saw the same thing. Women tend to have longer pointer finger but its not unusual for a woman to have a longer ring finger. I've known me my whole life and I know I'm not a man. I've done Ancestry DNA and had by raw results read for health issues and know that I am XX chromosome. So to see all these claims by physical traits I feel likes it is degrading. Like I said there are some men in Hollywood that are parading as women I get that, but to randomly point out certain features of someone that is known as a man or a woman and accuse them of being the opposite is ridiculous. In the end you don't really know. For some it would be obvious if you see them naked and others you may never be able to tell if you did see them naked. I know there is an agenda but it's just wrong. I'm not talking about those that think or feel that their another gender. I'm speaking specifically on those that mentally identify with what they are biologically and then to be accused of being something else because of what they look like.

JayGirl10

Rookie
I think the biggest accusations are on black female celebrities like Michelle Obama and Venus and Serena Williams. That mildly bothers me as a black female myself. Of course some of the most successful black women actually are men... Something's wrong here. Also seen it for George Clooney's wife. Some of these people seem to have issues with successful women of color imo

mecca

Superstar
I think the biggest accusations are on black female celebrities like Michelle Obama and Venus and Serena Williams. That mildly bothers me as a black female myself. Of course some of the most successful black women actually are men... Something's wrong here. Also seen it for George Clooney's wife. Some of these people seem to have issues with successful women of color imo
Racism...

Leviathan

Established
If they're trying to promote how cool transgenderism is with their "agenda", then why would they keep it a secret? Wouldn't they say "all the cool people you've always looked up to are doing it, so should you"? Sure, there may be a handful of celebrities who are secretly trans, but I highly doubt every single person who's ever been in a TV show, in a movie, or had a song on the radio is like those YouTube channels try to make it sound. Many of them have had nude pictures leaked and/or have had nude scenes in movies, so you can clearly see they have the parts they're supposed to. People come in many shapes and sizes so I don't think you can necessarily say "they're supposed to look like this." It just doesn't make any sense and there's no reason for it.

I think it would be interesting to know when, how, and why people came up with this. If they're that fixated on transgender people, there must be a reason.... Not even people who really are transgender think of transgenderism that much.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't know if this fits here or not, but to me the whole transgender thing must make it weird looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend? If you can't tell then wouldn't that mess with your mind if you find someone only to learn they are actually transgender?

Etagloc

Superstar
Racism...
Yeah, right.... The idea that Michelle and Serena were transgenders had never crossed my mind until a black woman told me they were transgender. It was a black woman who told me they were transgender. Another black person- albeit not a woman- who says they're transgender is Prince Ray, the former Black Panther from Oakland.

So apparently Prince Ray is a former (although he does not consider himself to be former and is loyal to the Panthers forever) Black Panther who hates black people...... riiiiiight. Now okay, maybe you could say he's not against black people but he has a thing against black women. But then my friend- I won't say her name, of course- would have to be a black woman who hates black women. I know her and somehow I doubt that's the case.

I had another black woman tell me she would consider it racist if someone criticized Beyonce. Meanwhile my friend in West Africa is not a fan of Beyonce and I heard a black woman loudly talk about how she felt Beyonce was overrated.

I am tired of it being depicted as if you don't like such-and-such black celebrity or you question black celebrities you must be racist. It's a lame tactic and I'm not white so I don't have white guilt and I'm not terrified of being called racist. I don't think Prince Ray is anti-black and I read Vigilant Citizen- I'm suspicious of pretty much all celebrities. I don't care if you're Mexican, black, white or whatever- I'm suspicious of celebrities in general. I don't like Beyonce and you know what- I also don't really like Selena.

I am against the entire culture of celebrity-worship. I admire Hugo Chávez, Diego Riviera, Malcolm X, Emiliano Zapata, Enrique Dussel- people like that. Huey Newton, for example. People like that are who the masses should look up to. Not these pop stars who twerk while they talk about black empowerment. If you wanna take twerking as black empowerment, fine, but don't get mad if other races don't take you seriously. If you can't tell the difference between Beyonce and Malcolm X, you're a lost soul.

You can call me racist to shut me up if you want but I was just listening to a Malcolm X interview last night. And to his speeches the night before that. So if I'm an anti-black racist apparently I'm an anti-black racist who loves Malcolm X and who loves the Black Panthers.

mecca

Superstar
Yeah, right.... The idea that Michelle and Serena were transgenders had never crossed my mind until a black woman told me they were transgender. It was a black woman who told me they were transgender. Another black person- albeit not a woman- who says they're transgender is Prince Ray, the former Black Panther from Oakland.

So apparently Prince Ray is a former (although he does not consider himself to be former and is loyal to the Panthers forever) Black Panther who hates black people...... riiiiiight. Now okay, maybe you could say he's not against black people but he has a thing against black women. But then my friend- I won't say her name, of course- would have to be a black woman who hates black women. I know her and somehow I doubt that's the case.

I had another black woman tell me she would consider it racist if someone criticized Beyonce. Meanwhile my friend in West Africa is not a fan of Beyonce and I heard a black woman loudly talk about how she felt Beyonce was overrated.

I am tired of it being depicted as if you don't like such-and-such black celebrity or you question black celebrities you must be racist. It's a lame tactic and I'm not white so I don't have white guilt and I'm not terrified of being called racist. I don't think Prince Ray is anti-black and I read Vigilant Citizen- I'm suspicious of pretty much all celebrities. I don't care if you're Mexican, black, white or whatever- I'm suspicious of celebrities in general. I don't like Beyonce and you know what- I also don't really like Selena.

I am against the entire culture of celebrity-worship. I admire Hugo Chávez, Diego Riviera, Malcolm X, Emiliano Zapata, Enrique Dussel- people like that. Huey Newton, for example. People like that are who the masses should look up to. Not these pop stars who twerk while they talk about black empowerment. If you wanna take twerking as black empowerment, fine, but you don't get mad if other races don't take you seriously. If you can't tell the difference between Beyonce and Malcolm X, you're a lost soul.

You can call me racist to shut me up if you want but I was just listening to a Malcolm X interview last night. And to his speeches the night before that. So if I'm an anti-black racist apparently I'm an anti-black racist who loves Malcolm X and who loves the Black Panthers.
I'm not saying everyone who questions black celebrities is racist, I'm saying that when some people go out of their way to bring black celebrities down and insult them... that could be considered racist especially if they only focus on black celebrities.

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm not saying everyone who questions black celebrities is racist, I'm saying that when some people go out of their way to bring black celebrities down and insult them... that could be considered racist especially if they only focus on black celebrities.
I don't think I've ever met anybody who does that. I know "normal" types who think celebrities are awesome and I know people like myself who are conspiracy theorists and are simply suspicious of celebrities in general. I don't know of anyone who goes out of their way to specifically attack black celebrities.

People throw around "racism" too much and a bunch of white people are terrified of seeming racist. It's like they have to prove "I AM THE MOST NOT-RACIST OF THE NOT-RACIST PEOPLE" and it's like their religion or something.

But anyways, people are throwing around the word "racism" too much and it's to the point where people are so sick of it that it makes people not pay attention when there are incidents of actual racism. For example, I read that if you are not into fat women then this means you're racist. I'm not making that up. And if not being into fat women means I'm racist then I am indeed racist because I'm not into fat women. I'm just saying the word is being used too much and it makes it seem less serious.

heyyor

Rookie
I think it would be interesting to know when, how, and why people came up with this. If they're that fixated on transgender people, there must be a reason.... Not even people who really are transgender think of transgenderism that much.
I dunno, I could either see it as being a natural backlash against both the very heavyhanded pushing of of trans acceptance over the past few years combined with the same resentment of celeb worship culture, or I could see it as another part of trans acceptance agenda pushing itself with a "these beautiful, glamorous celebrities are trans and you don't even know it" angle. Really blurry lines between the two for me, much like what they're trying to do with traditional gender itself

Trenton

Veteran
I don't know if this fits here or not, but to me the whole transgender thing must make it weird looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend? If you can't tell then wouldn't that mess with your mind if you find someone only to learn they are actually transgender?
It is very hard for transgender people to find a partner. It's hard for them to have sexual relations. I think often a lot of transgender people commit suicide not out of dysphoria due to being born "the wrong sex", but due to extreme alienation and loneliness.

That's why it drives me up the wall when I hear people saying "they should be happy with how they were born..." Or "why choose to do something so difficult?" Or "they're severely delusional."

No, they've most likely got a physiological difference in their brains that "typical men and women" don't. They literally cannot help they feel the opposite sex mentally.

It's torture. And it really sucks. It's not cool or trendy. And no one would choose it on purpose unless they were actually crazy.

mecca

Superstar
It is very hard for transgender people to find a partner. It's hard for them to have sexual relations. I think often a lot of transgender people commit suicide not out of dysphoria due to being born "the wrong sex", but due to extreme alienation and loneliness.

That's why it drives me up the wall when I hear people saying "they should be happy with how they were born..." Or "why choose to do something so difficult?" Or "they're severely delusional."

No, they've most likely got a physiological difference in their brains that "typical men and women" don't. They literally cannot help they feel the opposite sex mentally.

It's torture. And it really sucks. It's not cool or trendy. And no one would choose it on purpose unless they were actually crazy.
That makes sense to me. I've heard transgender people say that and I believe them cause they're the only ones who really know how it feels.

Trenton

Veteran
As for wide hips and finger lengths and hairlines and blah dee blah etc et al

Everyone friggin looks weird and different from everyone else. Men women babies

There's no standard male this female that.

There are ideals of male and female. But hardly anyone matches those.

To pick out arbitrary shit like ring finger lengths.... Must be the same people who think the length between your palm to the tip of the middle finger = penis length.

Or maybe if you hold your hand up to your face and your hand is bigger than your face you're prone to cancer-

Devine

Star
I dunno, I could either see it as being a natural backlash against both the very heavyhanded pushing of of trans acceptance over the past few years combined with the same resentment of celeb worship culture, or I could see it as another part of trans acceptance agenda pushing itself with a "these beautiful, glamorous celebrities are trans and you don't even know it" angle. Really blurry lines between the two for me, much like what they're trying to do with traditional gender itself
i thought the exact same! dig your podesta quote btw

Devine

Star
so what did everyone think of the video of michelle obama on the ellen show where people say you can see a penis swinging? i can't find it on youtube now seems to have been removed. do you think youtube videos are even trustworthy i wonder how easy it is to edit things

Trenton

Veteran
Even if Michelle was a transvestite. Which I do not believe she is. Wouldn't she tape her penis down like any other drag queen? Their penises don't swing around when they perform on stage. So you'd think if the former first lady has been 24/7 hiding her "maleness" she'd know about duct tape and pantie hose.