Transvestigation

So, in your opinion, it is okay, that young people who binge-watch movies, music and media, are confronted with blurred gender roles.
It`s okay that boys fall for an actress, who is technically a boy?!

After a few years they suddenly realize, that other men do not leave them indifferent.
Media shapes their subconscious mind and their view towards their sexual preferences. That`s why it`s not pointless at all.

The Transgender-Agenda does not come out of thin air. It was created to destroy the family, increase homosexuality, reduce the population...

We should be aware of what we are consuming.
1159js.jpg

Tisane

Rookie
So, in your opinion, it is okay, that young people who binge-watch movies, music and media, are confronted with blurred gender roles.
It`s okay that boys fall for an actress, who is technically a boy?!

After a few years they suddenly realize, that other men do not leave them indifferent.
Media shapes their subconscious mind and their view towards their sexual preferences. That`s why it`s not pointless at all.

The Transgender-Agenda does not come out of thin air. It was created to destroy the family, increase homosexuality, reduce the population...

We should be aware of what we are consuming.
I agree. Tobacco addiction/promoted through media & popular culture, was poo-pooed too looking back at history. Its the same formula.

Leviathan

Established
These transvestigators on the forum are so tired. They never proved any kind of agenda, seem to all be from the Xian side of the spectrum therefore basically living and accepting a giant conspiracy that negates anything they have to contribute to this or any other issue on this forum. Posting clearly false photos attempting to body shame Michelle Obama? Really. I came to this forum for discussion of actual evidence, anytime someone posts blatant false news weakens all of us. Time for racists, homophobes, and transophobes to GTFO.
I notice a degree of sexism as well. Seems a lot more women are targets of "transvestigation" than men. Kind of like they're saying "A woman couldn't possibly accomplish that much and be that successful in life. Therefore she MUST be a man."

mecca

Superstar
I notice a degree of sexism as well. Seems a lot more women are targets of "transvestigation" than men. Kind of like they're saying "A woman couldn't possibly accomplish that much and be that successful in life. Therefore she MUST be a man."
Also when a man transitions into a woman, there is a larger degree of hatred and disgust towards that person compared to a woman transitioning into a man. They think women are weaker and it is a disgrace for a man to want to be like one and give up his precious masculinity.

It's the same with gay people, gay "effeminate" men are hated more that gay women.

Leviathan

Established
Also when a man transitions into a woman, there is a larger degree of hatred and disgust towards that person compared to a woman transitioning into a man. They think women are weaker and it is a disgrace for a man to want to be like one and give up his precious masculinity.

It's the same with gay people, gay "effeminate" men are hated more that gay women.
You are right. It seems girls can play with cars, play sports, get dirty, and wear blue jeans and sports jerseys all they want and nobody cares. She is just a tomboy they say. But boys can't even wear the color pink or play with dolls without something being "wrong with him." And if he dares to show the slightest sign of emotion or sensitivity he is considered a "pussy," or "a bitch" who needs to "man up" and "grow some balls." That has always seemed strange to me.

People are all different. There is no "one size fits all." No two people will ever be exactly the same. That isn't a bad thing at all. More people need to realize that and stop trying to live everyone else's lives for them when they should be living their own.

Yeah, right.... The idea that Michelle and Serena were transgenders had never crossed my mind until a black woman told me they were transgender. It was a black woman who told me they were transgender. Another black person- albeit not a woman- who says they're transgender is Prince Ray, the former Black Panther from Oakland.

So apparently Prince Ray is a former (although he does not consider himself to be former and is loyal to the Panthers forever) Black Panther who hates black people...... riiiiiight. Now okay, maybe you could say he's not against black people but he has a thing against black women. But then my friend- I won't say her name, of course- would have to be a black woman who hates black women. I know her and somehow I doubt that's the case.

I had another black woman tell me she would consider it racist if someone criticized Beyonce. Meanwhile my friend in West Africa is not a fan of Beyonce and I heard a black woman loudly talk about how she felt Beyonce was overrated.

I am tired of it being depicted as if you don't like such-and-such black celebrity or you question black celebrities you must be racist. It's a lame tactic and I'm not white so I don't have white guilt and I'm not terrified of being called racist. I don't think Prince Ray is anti-black and I read Vigilant Citizen- I'm suspicious of pretty much all celebrities. I don't care if you're Mexican, black, white or whatever- I'm suspicious of celebrities in general. I don't like Beyonce and you know what- I also don't really like Selena.

I am against the entire culture of celebrity-worship. I admire Hugo Chávez, Diego Riviera, Malcolm X, Emiliano Zapata, Enrique Dussel- people like that. Huey Newton, for example. People like that are who the masses should look up to. Not these pop stars who twerk while they talk about black empowerment. If you wanna take twerking as black empowerment, fine, but don't get mad if other races don't take you seriously. If you can't tell the difference between Beyonce and Malcolm X, you're a lost soul.

You can call me racist to shut me up if you want but I was just listening to a Malcolm X interview last night. And to his speeches the night before that. So if I'm an anti-black racist apparently I'm an anti-black racist who loves Malcolm X and who loves the Black Panthers.
I'm sorry to say this but Beyoncé is overrated and the Williams sisters do look like men.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
I am convinced that Nicki Minaj used to be a Man, I think this video is very revealing

Now I apologize in advance for the HORRIBLE music but I wanted to show you how built "she" is and how deep her voice gets, not to mention that I said on Instagram "This is disgusting, young kids watch this and is she hiding a penis? and I was attacked by (possibly Nicki MInaj) or her handlers, I was told things like "Bitch Be Gone", "Old Ass Hater" and they mentioned a blog I have and how old I was so it was a bit disturbing that they knew so much about me. ...and this video of a wannabe Nicki Minaj has me scratching my head (as in THAT is clearly a MAN!)

I personally think that the music industry has placed a few Transgenders in it to see what they can get away with.

Vixy

Star
Well 2:53 is just nasty! You can clearly see the whole thing down there and she even pulls the latex. Euw. Shes also way too agressive and "I'm da bomb" for my taste plus she's too hefty and I never liked her nose, she looks as though shes part white and from an old mans balls with that nose. Never understand why women fix their behind and boobs but leave the only thing they had that was ugly, unfixed.

RaXz

Veteran
Don't worry, posers on other conspiracy theorist forums are already rehearsing for the ultimate poophole pound pride parade now that Jerusalem has become the capital of Israel, with the help of their savior, Gaylord Donald Christ.

RaXz

Veteran

Hopefully he'll manage to get it going, as it'll give more reasons for NATO to draft young Western women for combat, so male conspiracy theorists can just wear dresses to dodge draft.

RaXz

Veteran
Can't cure stupid, there are seven colors in the rainbow and not six, looks like most have to return to gradeschool to learn to count, but I doubt that most will pass.

RaXz

Veteran
Daniel 11:37-38 King James Version (KJV)

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.