Or two.

This dude replaced the first tranny with a second:

A little offtop
All calculated, gematria:
"Censori" = 257 (Primes)
"Kardashian" = 257 (Primes)
The number 257 is the 55th Prime.
Oct 21 1980 (Kardashian) - Jan 05 1996 (Censori) = 5555 days
Coincidences in the era of coincidences.
Trinity Kardashian: Kourtney, Kim, Khloé - KKK - white-cap club. Bianca Censori: Bianca (Blanca), meaning white, Censori is consonant with the word censor.

Behumble

Established
A little offtop
All calculated, gematria:
"Censori" = 257 (Primes)
"Kardashian" = 257 (Primes)
The number 257 is the 55th Prime.
Oct 21 1980 (Kardashian) - Jan 05 1996 (Censori) = 5555 days
Coincidences in the era of coincidences.
Trinity Kardashian: Kourtney, Kim, Khloé - KKK - white-cap club. Bianca Censori: Bianca (Blanca), meaning white, Censori is consonant with the word censor.
More numbers coming your way...

free2018

Star
Hmm

I do believe that there are SOME in Hollywood and some of the satanist women can be trans, yes, but not ALL of them like some claim on here. I feel that the constant stereotyping on how a woman should look 100 percent is actually harming women, making them even more self conscious. It also invalidates everything that MK slaves go through, as they are being programmed to act sexually and look sexy/thin and pretty.
Saying EVERY woman in Hollywood is a trans is actually not helping those who actually experience MK ultra behind the scenes.
I finally said it, this has been bothering me for way too long.

free2018

Star
Looks more and more like a man drag as the days go by:

free2018

Star
I do believe that there are SOME in Hollywood and some of the satanist women can be trans, yes, but not ALL of them like some claim on here. I feel that the constant stereotyping on how a woman should look 100 percent is actually harming women, making them even more self conscious. It also invalidates everything that MK slaves go through, as they are being programmed to act sexually and look sexy/thin and pretty.
Saying EVERY woman in Hollywood is a trans is actually not helping those who actually experience MK ultra behind the scenes.
I finally said it, this has been bothering me for way too long.
Fair enough. You just used a strawman argument.
Like I told someone else, “ If you can not see it, I can not help you” ( Mr. E).

The Animals in charge are pushing their religion. They believe Adam was part woman— Adam Kadmon.

When these p***phile animals decided over the last seven years that small children can change sex, they decided that because they want to eliminate the human race. This “tranny stuff” is extinction level agenda stuff. It’s no fucking joke.

Every woman in Hollywood is not a tranny. Nobody said that and you can’t find a post where anyone said that… Most women in Hollywood are just office workers, PAs and camera people. Most Hollywood women are just working different j-o-b-s.

Famous people? Most of them are inverts. Whether you like it or not, most of them are still trannies.

Every First Lady was a tranny. You can quote me on that one.

How a woman should look? Like I told you in a nicer way on the other thread, the norms for women that women follow were made by MEN and the “women “ that most girls emulate are trannies.

Gloria Steinem? Man drag working for the CIA.
Susan B Anthony? Man in drag.

MK ultra? They do do that, but this is bigger than that. They want to eliminate women and natural childbirth. They want to kill us all.

I’m not here to convince anybody of anything.
I am seeking truth and I don’t pretend I can’t see.
I see the aliens just like “ They Live”.