Transvestigation

free2018

Star
Seriously - it's actually pretty hilarious. I'm curious who the "real women" are considering almost every actress in Hollywood and overseas is labeled a "man" by these transvestigations. Like what is this explicitly narrow window women are supposed to inhabit to be considered a woman? I'm a woman - but I'm sure if I was famous, they'd be calling me a man too. I have a strong jaw, I'm tall, and yeah...well - I'm sure that'd be enough for the transvestigators (lol is that a word) would put me under the tranny category. Which would s*ck. Because I'm 100 percent female - but yeah being gaslit by strangers denying your very being is disturbing.

The irony I personally find - is that many transgenders are the ones subscribing to the idea that a woman has to look just so, or a man just so. Which makes me wonder if the transvestigators, are actually trans themselves? I mean, they're so obsessed with the notion. It makes me wonder. I mean they go to such extreme lengths to fulfill the image in their heads of what a woman should look like or a man, by undergoing crazy amounts of surgery.

But the reality is - some women are bigger than others, some men are smaller. Some women have wide shoulders. Some men have hips. Is it due to chemicals in the food and water? Personally - I do subscribe to the belief that men are getting chemically emasculated - but not all - which makes me think it environmental but not necessarily across the board. And women are just getting fatter as more and more estrogen and hormones are loaded into their systems.

When it comes to height - that's determined by genetics and nutrition. This is why the Dutch are so tall. They have the best nutrition during key growth phases so they're reaching maximum height potential. Also genetically, they're just taller. So naturally, some women will be taller - but proportionally to men of the same genetic background, they're still smaller. It's like breeds of dogs. A female Mastiff is huge, but she's still a female. Because she's bigger than a male chihuahua doesn't make her trans lol.

Anyway - obviously there are a lot more trans people out there these days...but I'm not buying all these Hollywood stars are trans. I don't see the point in it - and most of them look too good. Yeah surgeries are good these days - but still not quite that good.
Where are the real women? All around us.
“If you can’t see it, I can’t help you” (Mr. E).
The tranny thing is literally their religion and some early “ancient” examples can be found in Ancient Greece and ancient Japan. Famous actors were all men in those societies. Nothing has changed.

The basic premise is found in Kabbalah and the idea is that Adam was a hermaphrodite and the Elite believe God make a mistake in creating two sexes.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Star
Seriously - it's actually pretty hilarious. I'm curious who the "real women" are considering almost every actress in Hollywood and overseas is labeled a "man" by these transvestigations. Like what is this explicitly narrow window women are supposed to inhabit to be considered a woman? I'm a woman - but I'm sure if I was famous, they'd be calling me a man too. I have a strong jaw, I'm tall, and yeah...well - I'm sure that'd be enough for the transvestigators (lol is that a word) would put me under the tranny category. Which would s*ck. Because I'm 100 percent female - but yeah being gaslit by strangers denying your very being is disturbing.

The irony I personally find - is that many transgenders are the ones subscribing to the idea that a woman has to look just so, or a man just so. Which makes me wonder if the transvestigators, are actually trans themselves? I mean, they're so obsessed with the notion. It makes me wonder. I mean they go to such extreme lengths to fulfill the image in their heads of what a woman should look like or a man, by undergoing crazy amounts of surgery.

But the reality is - some women are bigger than others, some men are smaller. Some women have wide shoulders. Some men have hips. Is it due to chemicals in the food and water? Personally - I do subscribe to the belief that men are getting chemically emasculated - but not all - which makes me think it environmental but not necessarily across the board. And women are just getting fatter as more and more estrogen and hormones are loaded into their systems.

When it comes to height - that's determined by genetics and nutrition. This is why the Dutch are so tall. They have the best nutrition during key growth phases so they're reaching maximum height potential. Also genetically, they're just taller. So naturally, some women will be taller - but proportionally to men of the same genetic background, they're still smaller. It's like breeds of dogs. A female Mastiff is huge, but she's still a female. Because she's bigger than a male chihuahua doesn't make her trans lol.

Anyway - obviously there are a lot more trans people out there these days...but I'm not buying all these Hollywood stars are trans. I don't see the point in it - and most of them look too good. Yeah surgeries are good these days - but still not quite that good.
You hit the nail on the head. Regarding actresses and models, they keep themselves unnaturally thin. It can be their natural shape but others use extreme diets and food deprivation. This is naturally going to show up in their figures and faces. Plastic surgery is not uncommon in Hollywood and also plays a part since some actresses have the fat removed from the face to accentuate cheekbones and jawlines. This will also give them a more masculine look.

I've known PLENTY of women whose hips were narrower than their shoulders, had strong wide jaws, and more masculine faces. It's called being human. The accusations of women being men based on a few physical characteristics that don't happen to fit someone's extremely narrow - and frankly daft - definition is insulting.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
You hit the nail on the head. Regarding actresses and models, they keep themselves unnaturally thin. It can be their natural shape but others use extreme diets and food deprivation. This is naturally going to show up in their figures and faces. Plastic surgery is not uncommon in Hollywood and also plays a part since some actresses have the fat removed from the face to accentuate cheekbones and jawlines. This will also give them a more masculine look.

I've known PLENTY of women whose hips were narrower than their shoulders, had strong wide jaws, and more masculine faces. It's called being human. The accusations of women being men based on a few physical characteristics that don't happen to fit someone's extremely narrow - and frankly daft - definition is insulting.
No way. You’re making excuses for a bunch of drag men. I don’t compare famous trannies to normal women. Women themselves do to their detriment.
It’s not just women in Hollywood. It’s all the First Ladies:

Lurking009

Star
It’s not just women in Hollywood. It’s all the First Ladies:
That's your deluded opinion based on your unrealistic, unproven and paranoid view of what you think a woman should look like. Thanks for playing.

- Signed, an actual woman who knows that women come in all shapes and sizes.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
That's your deluded opinion based on your unrealistic, unproven and paranoid view of what you think a woman should look like. Thanks for playing.

- Signed, an actual woman who knows that women come in all shapes and sizes.
Like I said, “ if you can’t see it, I can’t help you” ( MR. E).

You are free to worship the demonic filled entities. I don’t care.Your feelings don’t change the Masonic nature of the power structure of this planet.

You may be playing. Playtime is over. Billions of people put poison in their arms and thousands plus have started to pass.The Masons are not playing with the human race. They have been attempting to eliminate the human race over and over.

They poison the food, the water and the air. I’m not playing with you. And I’m not playing with seeking the truth.