Transhumanism, the Cancer Moonshot and conspiracy

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Steve Bannon claims Biden's Cancer Moonshot is a COVER for creating a genetically engineered 'Human 2.0': Ex-Trump advisor argues Democrats want to replace Homo Sapiens

As always, the language used in reporting in this hit piece is a guide to the line they want the “informed public” to take…

Last edited:
I just wouldn't doubt any of it, anymore. The agenda is so crazy, this is why so many have a hard time believing it, but they need to cause obviously something is going on.

Ok, maybe im slow but i dont get it.

Ive heard of the "replacement theory", although since the democrats cheat i dont know why they would need to change demographics. They just make up however many votes they need.

And i get it that any experimental cancer treatment would involve some kind of genetic modification.

What i am confused about is what these two ideas have to do with each other. I read the article twice.

As for human 2.0, maybe our resident forum biotech engineer would like to fill us in on the details?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ok, maybe im slow but i dont get it.

Ive heard of the "replacement theory", although since the democrats cheat i dont know why they would need to change demographics. They just make up however many votes they need.

And i get it that any experimental cancer treatment would involve some kind of genetic modification.

What i am confused about is what these two ideas have to do with each other. I read the article twice.

As for human 2.0, maybe our resident forum biotech engineer would like to fill us in on the details?
I didn’t get it either - what the article seemed to be trying to do was to connect the idea of “not wishing to be genetically tampered with” with “replacement theory” (some kind of white paranoia with racist undertones)

It made no sense whatsoever but someone who didn’t realise might come away with the vague idea that people who didn’t wish to be modified were “bad people” and resistance to transhumanism is an alt-right trait!

As for what is happening in the ivory transumanist towers while the tabloids are trying to confuse the issue…

Last edited:
I didn’t get it either - what the article seemed to be trying to do was to connect the idea of “not wishing to be genetically tampered with” with “replacement theory” (some kind of white paranoia with racist undertones)

It made no sense whatsoever but someone who didn’t realise might come away with the vague idea that people who didn’t wish to be modified were “bad people” and resistance to transhumanism is an alt-right trait!
Oh! That makes perfect sense as to the agenda actually.

Coincidentally i saw a video today that said eating healthy is "white supremacy". Sort of similar, taking something good and trying to associate it with being racist.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Oh! That makes perfect sense as to the agenda actually.

Coincidentally i saw a video today that said eating healthy is "white supremacy". Sort of similar, taking something good and trying to associate it with being racist.
That’s along the lines of reason that says that if you interested in physical fitness you are a Nazi, because Nazis were interested in physical fitness. Once you can see how narratives are created, you can’t unsee it!