Transgenders in the Music Industry?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
I am convinced that Nicki Minaj used to be a Man, I think this video is very revealing
Now I apologize in advance for the HORRIBLE music but I wanted to show you how built "she" is and how deep her voice gets, not to mention that I said on Instagram "This is disgusting, young kids watch this and is she hiding a penis? and I was attacked by (possibly Nicki MInaj) or her handlers, I was told things like "Bitch Be Gone", "Old Ass Hater" and they mentioned a blog I have and how old I was so it was a bit disturbing that they knew so much about me. ...and this video of a wannabe Nicki Minaj has me scratching my head (as in THAT is a MAN!)
I personally think that the music industry has placed a few Transgenders in it to see what they can get away with. Thoughts?

Vixy

Star
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6778388/katie-price-topless-beach-kris-boyson-holiday-thailand/

Just found that.

fake boobs, face, hair and look at the torso; she gains weight where men usually do; at the waist and her legs are without any fat where women usually have the hardest of losing fat and gains cellulite, therefore; manly legs. I have absolutely nothing against Katie price, I think she's beautiful, but...This is obvious even for an untrained eye.

The torso is completely straight. See below.