Transgenderism - Surprisingly, The Topic Nobody Is Talking About...!!!

Violette

Star
How are we BORN with sin? Babies can't sin.
I work with babies everyday day. They're selfish, impatient, and will bite and smack anyone who takes what they deem as theirs. I don't like talking about them like that but that's the bad side I see. They're babies though, they don't know any better it's just a part of our sinful nature. They're definitely not accountable for their sin yet. Please don't take this as me not liking babies because I love them. My job would be pretty hard if I didn't

Leviathan

Established
I still just don't see a reason for it. Why would some be pushed into the mainstream as transgender role models like Caitlyn Jenner, Chaz Bono, Alexis Arquette, Jazz Jennings, Laverne Cox, etc., and it would be kept a secret for all the rest? It just doesn't make any sense. There might be some people in the entertainment industry who are secretly transgender, but I hardly think everyone who's ever been in a show, movie, or had a song on the radio is. Many of these celebrities we've seen fully nude (some flaunt their bodies at each given opportunity) and they appear to have the parts they're supposed to.

So does the Illuminati know who's going to be famous decades from now and they groom them from birth to make sure they're raised as the opposite gender? What if these transgender celebrities want children? Is there some giant factory that creates babies so their gender will seem more authentic? And what's the process to get one? Do they have to fill out a form and wait for their baby to be delivered to their house? Are they only allowed a certain amount of kids? I know all about adoption but many of these kids look just like their parents so I have no reason to doubt they're theirs.

With 7 billion people in the world some are bound to look different than others. I don't think there is a "one size fits all."

TMT

Star
Silly thread and videos by silly people with outdated views. You know what buddy? If most of the women in Hollywood or the music biz are actually trans, it wouldn't bother me (and I still wouldn't kick most of them out of my bed).

Biotio

Established
Whats this? The transgender topic hitting the mainstream media, how is this at all possible??? :eek::eek::eek:

Biotio

Established
Also, check out this video on the before and after: when Trannys FALL APART...

Aero

Superstar
A lot of women have big necks. That's not really evidence, and pictures can be deceptive. And pointing out how bad plastic surgery looks when they get older isn't evidence either. And it's kind of messed up too.

What old person doesn't look like a crypt keeper? Lmao

Biotio

Established
This old 'lady'...I mean 'person' hit the wall very hard...! :confused: Does this look normal to anyone?

Aero

Superstar
Jane Russel sure didn't sing or move like a man. But I couldn't find any childhood pictures so you got me I guess.

Reactions: TMT