Transgender Woman Sues After Muslim Refuses Body Waxing Service

TonyVanDam

Established
There have been several bakers, florists & other various private business owners sued for refusing to provide services.

Homos are even trying to force pastors & other church leaders to marry homos, which is a blatant infringement upon religious RIGHTS.

Pro-Homos said “It isn’t like the gays are trying to force churches to marry them”....but that is exactly what I suspected would happen, and exactly what the homos are doing.

They are not happy just quietly living their lives—-they must subvert the morals & convictions of ANYONE who doesn’t applaud their death style.

Amazing that so many scoff & deny how God ALREADY warned us about the vicious, unmerciful nature of these pervs ages ago, when the Bible describes them in Romans 1:

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Describes them exactly....all these years later, they are the same as they were back then.

And, Just because the homos “won” the case doesn’t mean what they did was right. It just means they have backing by queer lobbyists & other corrupt political interest groups.

This world system is NOT run by those who have a conscience...it is run by demons wearing suits, & the sooner you realize it, the better.

View attachment 8081
So in other words, non-believers in Canada & USA should not have any civil rights OR human rights whatsoever?

Just so you know, I strongly agree that religious leaders should not be force to conduct a wedding for anyone if they do not want to.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I re-read the OP as quoted: An unnamed male-to-female transgender is suing a spa in Canada after a female Muslim employee refused to wax him, citing religious grounds.

You were saying?

The real problem that should be address is the part about why services were being denied. If an employee is not comfortable waxing anyone, why did that same employee entered the body waxing business in the first place? Excuse me, but instead of us having wasted arguments about religious and/or human sexuality implications, we need to question this entire issue from a civil rights angle.
By the logic of your statement, there is no difference between men and women. Should they compete against each other at sporting events as well. Boxing and MMA matches? Should females be placed on the front-lines of battlefields?

TonyVanDam

Established
Like I said...queers, sodomites, fairies, fags....whatever.

It makes no difference to me what you call them. Free country, freedom of speech.

They speak all manner of wickedness & evil against people of faith, even threatening to sodomize defenseless children, but you seem to ignore and excuse that, and yet, you get all sensitive because a Christian baker showed a couple of sodomites the door when they tried to violate his religious rights.

Perhaps you should reconsider your values & priorities.
Are you not aware that there are some heterosexual people that sexually abuse children AND teenagers too? Excuse you, but you are so out of order for negatively stereotyping LGBT people like that.

And for you to think it's okay to use sexual slurs toward LGBT people is no different from you thinking it okay to use racial slurs toward non-white European people. Your entire "values & priorities" are offensive foul. My professional opinion of course.

TonyVanDam

Established
By the logic of your statement, there is no difference between men and women. Should they compete against each other at sporting events as well. Boxing and MMA matches? Should females be placed on the front-lines of battlefields?
Oh don't be a naive sheep. A biological man and a biological woman are different. But we're not talking about sport. We're talking about body waxing.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh don't be a naive sheep. A biological man and a biological woman are different. But we're not talking about sport. We're talking about body waxing.
If their anatomical differences are substantive enough for separation of sexes in some instances, then obviously it would work for both sides of the coin. We are not talking about a transitioned individual here, we are discussing a person with a full-on man thang wanting a female to perform a Brazilian wax job on them. Its common sense......

irrationalNinja

Veteran
What happens when the Muslim and the Gay infringe on each other's right to not be offended?
At this point in time, LGBT is lower on the victim pyramid than Muslim, which is at the top. Normally, outcry from media would involve the Muslim woman cast as the victim.

SJW’s consumed by their own ideology is really funny.