Transgender Starbucks employee spikes conservatives’ drinks with estrogen

rainerann

Star
"Rebekah Baker reports for The Western Journal that on the morning of March 24, a MtF transgender Starbucks employee, whose Twitter handle is “LLW”, bragged about spiking the drinks of unsuspecting customers attending the Western Conservative Conference with a prescription drug, Estradiol:
“I love my job at the phoenix convention center starbucks and i love slipping my spare estradiol pills in the coffee of anyone wearing a #WesternConservativeConference lanyard”​
Estradiol is an estrogen steroid hormone and the major female sex hormone. It is involved in the regulation of the estrous and menstrual female reproductive cycles and is. responsible for the development of female secondary sexual characteristics such as the breasts, widening of the hips, and a feminine pattern of fat distribution in women. Estradiol is used as a medication, primarily in hormone therapy for menopausal symptoms. “The most common estrogens used in transgender women include estradiol (which is the predominant natural estrogen in women)”. (Wikipedia)"link

Kind of makes you wonder whether the increase in transgender and gender identity challenges is the result of a similar cause that would resemble the forced sterilizations of the eugenics movement.

I for one would like to know one way or the other, in order to defend and support those who may have experienced irreversible damage because of tampering with hormone levels without someone's consent.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"Rebekah Baker reports for The Western Journal that on the morning of March 24, a MtF transgender Starbucks employee, whose Twitter handle is “LLW”, bragged about spiking the drinks of unsuspecting customers attending the Western Conservative Conference with a prescription drug, Estradiol:
“I love my job at the phoenix convention center starbucks and i love slipping my spare estradiol pills in the coffee of anyone wearing a #WesternConservativeConference lanyard”​
Estradiol is an estrogen steroid hormone and the major female sex hormone. It is involved in the regulation of the estrous and menstrual female reproductive cycles and is. responsible for the development of female secondary sexual characteristics such as the breasts, widening of the hips, and a feminine pattern of fat distribution in women. Estradiol is used as a medication, primarily in hormone therapy for menopausal symptoms. “The most common estrogens used in transgender women include estradiol (which is the predominant natural estrogen in women)”. (Wikipedia)"link

Kind of makes you wonder whether the increase in transgender and gender identity challenges is the result of a similar cause that would resemble the forced sterilizations of the eugenics movement.

I for one would like to know one way or the other, in order to defend and support those who may have experienced irreversible damage because of tampering with hormone levels without someone's consent.
This should be a serious matter with both legal (what laws may have been violated) and business ramifications. Has there been an investigation into this?

TonyVanDam

Established
It's fake news. As a biological man, I've been at Starbucks plenty of times in my adult life. I have no desire to be transgender woman.

rainerann

Star
This should be a serious matter with both legal (what laws may have been violated) and business ramifications. Has there been an investigation into this?
I don't think there will be other than removing the tweet about it, which I think legitimizes that this did happen. In some ways, it is no different than the Visine prank, which is when you put Visine in someone's drink and it causes diarrhea. However, the unknown implications considering this is a treatment affecting hormonal levels would make something like more severe in my opinion.

In reality, people think things like this are funny when someone does it in a movie. The Visine prank is shown in the Wedding Crashers and everyone thought it was funny, so it wouldn't surprise if the people who did this are laughing about it in the same way.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The testosterone levels of men within North America have been dropping significantly since the 60s. Since that time men have become a lot more feminine and homosexuality seems to have become more abundant. If we were to think of all this as a coincidence we would be fools. All of this is connected in some shape or form.

Forever Light

Veteran
Even if what you say is true, its illegal for an employee or service industry provider to "joke" about lacing food and drinks. For very good reason as well.....
Agreed. How can people know for sure, if its a joke or not? And how is that supposed to be funny? Except to sick people... Since when is an employee of a company, that serves food & drink to the public "joking", about slipping some poison/drugs into customers drinks supposed to be funny? Any person who does that should not be allowed to work there, or in any other similar job. It should be seen and treated as being a very serious offense.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
If anyone spiked my food with anything. I would take a shot at them. 100% I would.

I'm not just acting tough either. The only real means of self defense is being proactive.

mecca

Superstar
If this actually happened then the person who did it would have been arrested... but they were not. Also this person was obviously trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

Forever Light

Veteran
Oh yes, because we know the police would surely get them. They are always there and they absolutely never fail to catch any and all criminals and the police never fail to catch and arrest them. In fact, that's the only way how you know if a crime has actually been committed or not. Because if no one was arrested by the police, then there was obviously no crime committed. So that right there is the proof.

Last edited:

Hubert

Established
Even if what you say is true, its illegal for an employee or service industry provider to "joke" about lacing food and drinks. For very good reason as well.....
Illegal, are you sure about that? What law would they be violating?

Hubert

Established
If anyone spiked my food with anything. I would take a shot at them. 100% I would.

I'm not just acting tough either. The only real means of self defense is being proactive.
You are threatening to shoot a hypothetical person on line. That is the very definition of just acting tough keyboard cowboy :p

Aero

Superstar
You are threatening to shoot a hypothetical person on line. That is the very definition of just acting tough keyboard cowboy :p
Lol I think that's debatable. When you are talking about self defense there should be some wiggle room. Like we should be allowed some tough guy talk. Plus what does it really matter if I'm using a keyboard? I didn't say anything so wild that you can't imagine me saying it in person.

Think about it symbolically. If someone screws with your food, that's like taking a shot at you. All I'm really talking about is returning the favor.

kittybratxx

Established
No surprise theirs plenty of woman who have PCOS polysistic ovaries it's when the woman has more male hormones than female and they have irregular menstural cycles, They have more difficulty becoming pregnant and develop facial hair. And with the gmo's in the food being injected with hormones causing these problems.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

By taking a shot, do you mean a shot to the jaw or a gunshot?