Transgender Pediatric physician hhs elect

AlcyoneSong

Established
If you've been on this site for a long time, you will see how it's legit unnerving.
Levine is a physician and professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine and has been leading the state’s response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, she is a public speaker and author on several issues, including the opioid crisis, medical marijuana, adolescent medicine, eating disorders and LGBTQ medicine.
I'm not sure where to begin with this, beyond this person is mentally unhinged and has been given access to vulnerable youth and children (OH WAIT YOU MEAN TRAFFICKED KIDS?) (MK ULTRA VICTIMS?).. and when they say LGBTQ medicine what they mean is "let's give them hormones and surgery to change their gender" not address the reasons why they have gender dysphoria in the first place. Pizzagate people...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
and when they say LGBTQ medicine what they mean is "let's give them hormones and surgery to change their gender" not address the reasons why they have gender dysphoria in the first place.
Masculinity is slowly being eradicated. I believe we are now witnessing the results of years of being bathed in environmental estrogens which has now yielded a generation of kids with a larger percentage who have serious issues with their gender identity.

Of course this is not accidental. This scenario was created by a small group of people, just like Covid, who work above our puppet governments.

How have they achieved this? Most plastics that our foods are wrapped in contain BPA's. More here.

Our drinking water now has high levels of estrogen also. Discussed here.

I looked into this a couple of years ago after discovering a close family member had been secretly fighting years of gender dysphoria.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I don't know where to begin with this one, I want to point out the following:

1614864355523.png

1. Dr Levine "transitioned" in 2011. He had been working with pediatrics for most if not all of his medical career at Mt Sinai Hospital in Philly. When he was appointed to the job and worked his way through college he was a man. Married with two kids of his own. He knew that if he came out back then he would not be as welcome into the echelons of medicine so he used his masculinity to win trust.
  2. Dr Levine is Jewish, but he is betraying the many jewish children that died in concentration camps under Nazi experimentation if he dares to go down the line of encouraging and advocating chemical and physical gender surgery to a minor without the parents consent or against the parent's wishes. He is going against the Creator, and that's a very dumb move.
  3. He is using his own gender dysphoria/mental illness to try and justify cruelty/abuse of children to win "Progressive Points", and such things have little to do with the Hippocratic oath "DO NO HARM".

AlcyoneSong

Established
Masculinity is slowly being eradicated. I believe we are now witnessing the results of years of being bathed in environmental estrogens which has now yielded a generation of kids with a larger percentage who have serious issues with their gender identity.

Of course this is not accidental. This scenario was created by a small group of people, just like Covid, who work above our puppet governments.

How have they achieved this? Most plastics that our foods are wrapped in contain BPA's. More here.

Our drinking water now has high levels of estrogen also. Discussed here.

I looked into this a couple of years ago after discovering a close family member had been secretly fighting years of gender dysphoria.
I think there is some environmental factors, but let's look at the destruction of the family unit which has been steady since the 30's. When you remove, distort, pervert spiritual/religious values, when people stop reading scripture and studying it to know God. When people stop reading books and go read tabloids and sensational media this is the result. Children are being neglected not physically, but there is a mental divide between fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, fathers and daughters, mothers and daughters. This is the result. The children are getting their wisdom from a phone rather than from the ones who have been with them since birth. Or in some cases, from people other than their natural parents because mom or dad is not present. Yet, even that can be better than the advice from total strangers. Parent's are distracted. Single parent families, grandparents raising children, emotional, physical, spiritual neglect has led us here. People who don't know HOW to parent, are thrown into the role of parent without any type of support or assistance. The government has betrayed the children in this way as well.

Again addressing the idea of WHY children have gender dysphoria, why they must engage in behavior that at the very least shouldn't even be an issue until PUBERTY, is now something children across that nation are being exposed to through a whole month (June) of PRIDE where corporations, towns, schools are "celebrating" individuality while not daring to stick out and say nah... and those that do are smacked with the label "bigot", "homophobic", "transphobic"... or worse, "nazi". So secular children have no foundation to stand on, they must conform or be labeled, and have another insecurity/lie thrust upon them.

Gone is the idea of "stranger danger". Youth seeking acceptance and validation are looking EVERYWHERE for that, because they are lacking it at home. People who appear "safe" such as Dr. Levine, are using the trust inherent with their position to manipulate and take advantage of this trust. Undermining the role of parents, and chipping away at their authority, which already is challenged in adolescence. Yet, because the relationship during the primary years of life was never fully developed and cemented with love, it is an easy task.

Megachurches won't fix this.
Self-help books won't fix this.
Rehab clinics definitely won't fix this.
New Age/Eastern meditation won't fix this.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
- William Butler Yeats

We MUST come back to the center. Men and boys MUST understand WHO THEY ARE. Women and girls must also understand WHO THEY ARE. We are created by a creator, who made us separate but special in that one can not abide alone without the other. For this doctor to IGNORE the pivotal passage in HIS holy book the Torah, to go against his Creator is a sin. He does not deserve the job of pediatric doctor because he has betrayed our children just like a p***phile.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
He is going against the Creator, and that's a very dumb move.
For this doctor to IGNORE the pivotal passage in HIS holy book the Torah, to go against his Creator is a sin. He does not deserve the job of pediatric doctor because he has betrayed our children just like a p***phile.
I believe this video sums up who we are dealing with and why everything is inverted today.

Dr Levine is Jewish, but he is betraying the many jewish children that died in concentration camps under Nazi experimentation if he dares to go down the line of encouraging and advocating chemical and physical gender surgery to a minor without the parents consent or against the parent's wishes. He is going against the Creator, and that's a very dumb move.
The origin of transgender theories comes from the jewish community in europe in the 1920s.

AlcyoneSong

Established
The origin of transgender theories comes from the jewish community in europe in the 1920s.
Hirschfeld was born in Kolberg in Pomerania (since 1945 Kołobrzeg, Poland), in an Ashkenazi Jewish family, the son of a highly regarded physician and Senior Medical Officer Hermann Hirschfeld. In 1887–1888, he studied philosophyand philology in Breslau (now Wrocław, Poland), then from 1888 to 1892 medicine in Strasbourg, Munich, Heidelberg, and Berlin. In 1892, he earned his medical degree.
After his studies, he traveled through the United States for eight months, visiting the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, and living from the proceeds of his writing for German journals. During his time in Chicago, Hirschfeld became involved with the homosexual subculture in that city. Struck by the essential similarities between the homosexual subcultures of Chicago and Berlin, Hirschfeld first developed his theory about the universality of homosexuality across the world, as he researched in books and newspaper articles about the existence of gay subcultures in Rio de Janeiro, Tangier, and Tokyo. Then he started a naturopathic practice in Magdeburg; in 1896, he moved his practice to Berlin-Charlottenburg.
. Yikes, it's like history is repeating itself....

Here is the thing though, he was an adult when he got involved with that community. Initially out of curiosity and perhaps genuine concern for those who committed suicide as he dealt with the fallout from such events with the surviving family. It seems like he was an early cruiser who then happened to write an article about it.

At the same time, Hirschfeld was greatly affected by the trial of Oscar Wilde, which he often referred to in his writings. Hirschfeld was struck by the number of his gay patients who had Suizidalnarben ("scars left by suicide attempts"), and often found himself trying to give his patients a reason to live.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld#cite_note-FOOTNOTEBauer201748-12
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld#cite_note-FOOTNOTEBauer201748-12

Again, Oscar Wilde would have STILL gone to court and STILL served time if he was tried today. The victims that came forward were children aged 12-14. Well under the age of consent by modern UK standards. In fact, if Wilde went to trial TODAY his sentence would be much harsher than buggery BECAUSE they were children. So no, this argument does not hold weight.

There are more layers to why a person commits suicide, being gay might contribute to it, being molested as a boy, neglected, abused, exposed to trauma... feeling inadequate and guilty for misplaced love and desire I think, are more serious matters that need to be addressed. "It's hard for a gay man to become old, since much of their lust/desire revolves around youth and vitality". If all you have is your "gayness" and that is solely based on physical appearance and attention that gives, then when it fades, depression begins. Loneliness, identity crisis, failure, etc. This doctor is a fine example of wanting to find some sort of niche that gets HIM attention while justifying his cruising the gay scenes in major cities on another person's dime. Fuck him. The fact that he was jewish has little bearing on this matter, beyond that he SHOULD KNOW BETTER. He read the Torah, but it was just another book to him.

IMO he is about as Jewish as a loaf of bread is the body of Christ.

Also he was a pseudo feminist, racist, and humanist. The trifecta of fail. Also for the record, he didn't return to Germany because he knew Hindenburg and Hitler were homophobic.

Here is the thing, the reason why the German Youth didn't just throw out the material but made a public spectacle of burning it was to tell the pedophilic, pederastic communities that the days of exploiting children and young teens was over. The youth were taking their youth back, they had a new identity, they had a reason to live. The material that was burned was part of a larger study that justified sexual deviations including p***philia. For once, the Nazi's were actually right about destroying that stuff. It made the climate that weakened Germany from within.

It has nothing to do with religion, to say or even imply that this is a "jewish" perversion is anti-Semitic. This is a perversion straight up and has no religious, cultural, national, racial boundaries.

I also want to stress that persecution of gay adults is wrong. As an adult if you want to be gay, be gay. Be trans. Just stay the fuck away from the kids and teens. If you can't do that...
1614873957929.png

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Good to know. This quote about Hirschfeld was telling:

"...Significantly, in his speeches on this American tour, Hirschfeld, when speaking in German, called for the legalization of homosexuality, but when speaking in English did not mention the subject of homosexuality, instead urging Americans to be more open-minded about heterosexual sex.... Hirschfeld realized that most Americans did not want to hear about his theory of homosexuality as natural. Aware of a strong xenophobic tendency in the United States, where foreigners seen as trouble-makers were unwelcome, Hirschfeld tailored his message to American tastes."

As an adult if you want to be gay, be gay. Be trans. Just stay the fuck away from the kids and teens. If you can't do that...
Yeah that's what people have always said, but it only took about 5 years from it to go from "tolerance" which anyone can do, to forced acceptance, propogation by billion dollar corporations, to transgenderism literally being the guiding factor of the ministry of health. The reality is that what is bad for the individual is bad for society, because society is made up of individuals. If people believe homosexuality is a sin, harmful, against nature, but say they're ok with people doing it, I think its a contradiction. Everyone wants to walk the path of no resistance saying, its ok if people do it even though its wrong its none of my business. The last 5 years show how untrue that really is.

I highly recommend everyone listening to this "stand up" by Sam Hyde, giving a talk to "open minded" brooklyn hipsters

recure

Established
I believe this video sums up who we are dealing with and why everything is inverted today.
The video sums up Jewish gaslighting and scapegoating perfectly by claiming the "Satanic" Sabbatean-Frankists, Zionists, Cabalists etc. have nothing to do with "traditional/true Judaism". Here's an example from this thread:
AlcyoneSong said:
It has nothing to do with religion, to say or even imply that this is a "jewish" perversion is anti-Semitic.
AlcyoneSong said:
IMO he is about as Jewish as a loaf of bread is the body of Christ.
So he was Jewish? Since Scripture clearly states that when Jesus took the bread he said "This is my body..."

AlcyoneSong

Established
Yeah that's what people have always said, but it only took about 5 years from it to go from "tolerance" which anyone can do, to forced acceptance, propogation by billion dollar corporations, to transgenderism literally being the guiding factor of the ministry of health. The reality is that what is bad for the individual is bad for society, because society is made up of individuals. If people believe homosexuality is a sin, harmful, against nature, but say they're ok with people doing it, I think its a contradiction. Everyone wants to walk the path of no resistance saying, its ok if people do it even though its wrong its none of my business. The last 5 years show how untrue that really is.

I highly recommend everyone listening to this "stand up" by Sam Hyde, giving a talk to "open minded" brooklyn hipsters

Did you not read what I wrote? I said it has gone from being "acceptance" to where if you don't agree with the practice one is labelled homophobic, bigot, or Nazi... pick a label. Even companies who choose not to engage in this ridiculousness are then ostracized. I don't know if you recall the Berilla incident.
A year ago (2013), the Italian pasta maker was under fire after the company's president, Guido Barilla, said he favors "traditional" families and wouldn't use same-sex couples in advertising.
The outraged called for a boycott of Barilla products, and the ensuing madness caused the company massive losses,
now Barilla has succumbed to the pressure and is promoting LGBTQ in their advertising.
In 2012, Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy said the US was “inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and we say we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,” prompting a national boycott. Unlike Barilla, Chick-fil-A made few, if any, efforts to correct-course, even after the public caught wind of the fact that its charitable arm, the Chick-fil-A Foundation, and the Cathy family’s private foundation regularly donated to anti-LGBTQ causes and charities.
There wasn’t even a real apology: “We have no agenda, policy, or position against anyone,” a spokesperson told BuzzFeed in 2012. “We have a 65-year history of providing hospitality for all people and, as a dedicated family business, serving and valuing everyone regardless of their beliefs or opinions.”
And like Barilla, the company’s bottom line barely suffered because of this — as of December,Chick-fil-A was on track to be the third-largest fast-food brand in the country.

Saying I do not agree with homosexuality because I personally believe it is a perversion is NOT the same as saying SINCE I DON'T AGREE WITH SUCH AND SUCH ACT, SUCH AND SUCH IS FORBIDDEN TO YOU.(Cancel Culture a-hem) Nope. I'm not against taking away a personal freedom for CONSENTING ADULTS.

Throughout my post I emphasized Children. Kids as victims of perversions disguised as "sexual dysphoria".

My criticism is against adults in positions of power (doctors, teachers, coaches) who try and convince kids to do things that they know are wrong. Be it cheating to win a game, exploiting their insecurities, or grooming them into believing what they are doing is perfectly natural.

AlcyoneSong

Established
The video sums up Jewish gaslighting and scapegoating perfectly by claiming the "Satanic" Sabbatean-Frankists, Zionists, Cabalists etc. have nothing to do with "traditional/true Judaism". Here's an example from this thread:

So he was Jewish? Since Scripture clearly states that when Jesus took the bread he said "This is my body..."
To answer your question about why it has nothing to do with religion you can find examples of this perversion in Greek art/literature, Japanese Art/Literature, Hindu Art/Religious practices, Buddhist temple documents. It is not limited to "Jewish" or "Judaism", and Christians should be the last to talk about this perversion.

Also are you familiar with the literary tool called a "metaphor" the bread is not Jesus' actual body. It was a symbol for what was to happen to him in the next 24 hours. Jesus uses metaphors a lot in his teachings. Water of Life. Fishers of Men. I am the Light.

If bread was Christ, then every loaf of bread would be a sacred thing.

Bread is bread, wine is wine. It's only until someone applies a deeper symbolism, a meaning to the object that it becomes something MORE. Just like a golden calf is just a golden calf, until it's worshipped as something more.

Did you not read what I wrote? I said it has gone from being "acceptance" to where if you don't agree with the practice one is labelled homophobic, bigot, or Nazi... pick a label. Even companies who choose not to engage in this ridiculousness are then ostracized. I don't know if you recall the Berilla incident.

The outraged called for a boycott of Barilla products, and the ensuing madness caused the company massive losses,
now Barilla has succumbed to the pressure and is promoting LGBTQ in their advertising.

Saying I do not agree with homosexuality because I personally believe it is a perversion is NOT the same as saying SINCE I DON'T AGREE WITH SUCH AND SUCH ACT, SUCH AND SUCH IS FORBIDDEN TO YOU.(Cancel Culture a-hem) Nope. I'm not against taking away a personal freedom for CONSENTING ADULTS.

Throughout my post I emphasized Children. Kids as victims of perversions disguised as "sexual dysphoria".

My criticism is against adults in positions of power (doctors, teachers, coaches) who try and convince kids to do things that they know are wrong. Be it cheating to win a game, exploiting their insecurities, or grooming them into believing what they are doing is perfectly natural.
Yes, but if you say you believe it is wrong but that people should be allowed to do it, then it is not wrong for others to do it. What's to stop them from teaching it to children then? That is the situation as it is currently, where the health minister of the united states refuses to answer a question of whether it is ok for children to mutilate their genitals, and the news media jumps on the person who asked the question as if he did something wrong. i understand the live and let live stance but its really not practical, its proven itself outright and it will continue to until people can accept that the health of society in general is an issue as much as personal health

The problem with the consenting adults line, is that people have always done that, but it was never propogated, normalized, described as being a normal healthy alternative to natural sexuality. It was a fringe subculture that people understood was degenerate, harmful, against nature. It was the change in our culture that tried to strip away peoples instinctive reaction to homosexuality, that it is unclean and pretty disgusting really, to make it seem like something its not.
According to Joe Biden, this was done by Jewish people. He meant to praise them but he lifted the wool a bit too much

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good.”
Joe Biden