Transgender Kids in mainstream media

Haich

Superstar
I had my life go upside down because my tablets were mixed with someone going trans
screaming every night in pain
ripping bed sheets
its just sad how dangerous actually is and most people who do transition end up suffering more after transition, depression and stuff
even actual hermaphrodite people arent raising this issue as much as these people are

its not biological
its a delusion
they need help, to accept themselves for who they are
whats the point of spending all their life savings of a surgery and then end up homeless and yes it has happened to many
Definitely some psychological issues there, it's not normal to hate your gender to that extent. It's so unhealthy to fixate on it and threaten to kill yourself...has to be an underlying issue

Lisa

Superstar
I think you misunderstood how I typed it, I meant we both believe in a God. Is that a little better ?

Many issues I think the main ones are war, poverty and politics
Trump? Brexit? Syria? The recent famine in east Africa ?
All of these issues are being neglected by us because society is asleep and on their phones and TVs being brainwashed by reality television.
The preoccupation of the masses allow the elites to reek havoc on the world
Yes, better, thanks!

So if we didn't have all these side issues, we could fix all those issues you think? How, I wonder? I would think that most people are aware they don't have a voice in the world, look at how it is voting for a leader...
And I would think that they would also think that it would be hard to convince people on working one way or the other...just look at politics in general its always this side and that side....heck I'm in a family of four and we can't even decide on dinner...how are millions of people supposed to decide on how to do life together that everyone is happy? Face it the world is just a messed up, sinful place....

Haich

Superstar
A lot of transgender teens get kicked out of their homes cause their family doesn't support/help them.
Some leave because they won't accept their old gender, it seems to be an identity issue more than anything. They clearly go through a lot i just wander if their fixation and insistence isn't a sign of other issues such as depression maybe? Or another mental illness because changing gender may change your physical appearance but not your mind

manama

Star
Ohhh! my parents want the better for me
they want me to succeed in life and be a better person
rather than thinking about my genitalia

hmm better go kill myself

mecca

Superstar
depression maybe?
They become depressed because they get abused for their identity and they feel like people don't understand them.
changing gender may change your physical appearance but not your mind
I think typically, once they do change their physical appearance they feel better and they come out of depression because their body aligns more closely to how they identify themselves.

Haich

Superstar
Yes, better, thanks!

So if we didn't have all these side issues, we could fix all those issues you think? How, I wonder? I would think that most people are aware they don't have a voice in the world, look at how it is voting for a leader...
And I would think that they would also think that it would be hard to convince people on working one way or the other...just look at politics in general its always this side and that side....heck I'm in a family of four and we can't even decide on dinner...how are millions of people supposed to decide on how to do life together that everyone is happy? Face it the world is just a messed up, sinful place....
It is beyond messed up, more people are pandering to popular culture and the news is spewing all sorts of propaganda.

I don't think it's a straightforward answer, I definitely think a revolt is in order but the first thing is to educate people. If only VC was a by programme on mainstream media, maybe a talk show, where issues regarding biased news and satanic shows was broadcast so people could see for themselves how asleep they were. Unfortunately we'd probably be dismissed as crazy conspiracy theorists but I do think a time will come where people will revolt

mecca

Superstar
Possibly, but if it didn't would we hear about it?
Since the media is pushing transgender people's issues a lot... I don't think too many stories will come out about that. But maybe. I think we should remember that transgenders are an extreme minority and of that small amount of people, the ones who get surgery are even less... and of that amount, the ones who regret it should be few.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
They become depressed because they get abused for their identity and they feel like people don't understand them.

I think typically, once they do change their physical appearance they feel better and they come out of depression because their body aligns more closely to how they identify themselves.
Maybe, I guess it's difficult to paint every transgender person with one brush, they all have their story but I'm still confused as to whether this is a biological issue where they're genuinely born 'wrong' or if it's a choice...I'm leaning towards choice

Lisa

Superstar
Since the media is pushing transgender people's issue a lot... I don't think too many stories will come out about that. But maybe. I think we should remember that transgenders are an extreme minority and of that small amount of people, the ones who get surgery are even less... and of that amount, the ones who regret it should be few.
I'd say since they are pushing the transgender thing heavily we don't really know the answer to some of those questions especially if its not part of the agenda....

manama

Star
the problem is not transition itself its that the people transitioning are way too young and don't even know themselves yet

and now that we have 70+ gender and pronouns being shoved down our throats

its getting way too far

mecca

Superstar
I guess it's difficult to paint every transgender person with one brush, they all have their story
True
I'm still confused as to whether this is a biological issue where they're genuinely born 'wrong' or if it's a choice...I'm leaning towards choice
I disagree with that. I think of you talk to a transgender person they'd say it was definitely not a choice. I'm sure everyone wants a nice happy life so why would anyone choose to be a part of a group that receives so much hate and discrimination? I think it's a real thing because some trans people believe they're trans so much that some commit suicide when they have no support. I think that shows how many people don't choose to be trans. If they did, there would be no reason to be so invested in it to the point that they willingly put themselves through abuse or kill themselves. I mean, a lot of them get kicked out of their own families, that doesn't sound fun or worth it to me... but idk.

mecca

Superstar
the problem is not transition itself its that the people transitioning are way too young and don't even know themselves yet
Yeah, I agree. That's why I think the kids should wait.
we have 70+ gender and pronouns being shoved down our throats
I don't think anyone actually believes that. It's being played up way too much.

manama

Star
its a choice pretty much like sexuality
even though people have finally started to accept that "born gay" was a lie and its a choice but that is okay too
but they still don't seem to accept that wrong brain/body is biologically impossible and that its a choice they are making

manama

Star
there are laws being placed for that 70 genders and pronoun thing ofcourse they believe it

mecca

Superstar
its a choice pretty much like sexuality
Sexuality's not a choice. I didn't choose to be a straight girl. I don't get to pick who I'm attracted to. If I see someone I'm attracted to, my mind just tells me that I like them, I don't make a conscious effort to become attracted to them. Do you?

mecca

Superstar
feelings should never be taken over facts

that is stupid
Factually a transgender person is biologically the same sex that they were born as (even if they transition)... no one is arguing against that. I'm saying that it's also a fact that some people can legitimately identify as the opposite gender to the one they were born as.