Transgender Agenda

polymoog

Superstar
the thing is... not every woman has volumptuous hips. some women simply have slim hips. asians usually are slim like that. hard to say.
i would like to give this guy a few photos of known true females and transgenders and see how many he gets right.

free2018

Star
the thing is... not every woman has volumptuous hips. some women simply have slim hips. asians usually are slim like that. hard to say.
i would like to give this guy a few photos of known true females and transgenders and see how many he gets right.
I hear you. I never confuse East Asian women with dudes-- or any other Asian women for that matter. Never.
I first noticed these drag queens in 2007. Pockets of the Future used to point them out, and then he decided after the ad apocalypse to "do comedy".
The men I bring up are members of the Elite.
These people are one eyes and vampires.
They pass children around. Look at these messed up child actors.
There are no mistakes I've made intentionally.

On the street, there are plenty of normal women who LOOK NOTHING like these pos that people WORSHIP.
The women with narrow hips on the street DO NOT have broad shoulders and DO NOT look like line backers.
There are millions of girls getting surgery TO LOOK like these famous men.

It's not about Mr. E.
The dudes in the video are dudes.
As for Asians, Mr. E has a good sense of what Asian women are like.
That bit I can vouch for. 100 percent.

Like I've said off of VC, either you see it or you don't.
For a long time, I thought a lot of these sodomites were women. I was deceived.
I am no longer deceived. I see drag queens a mile away before or after the op.
Who cares about the Spice Boys?
Martha Washington was a dude. Sanger was a dude. Susan B. Anthony was a dude.

Lisa

Superstar
I hear you. I never confuse East Asian women with dudes. Never.
I first noticed these drag queens in 2007. Pockets of the Future used to point them out, and then he decided after the ad apocalypse to "do comedy".
The men I bring up are members of the Elite.
These people are one eyes and vampires.
They pass children around. Look at these messed up child actors.
There are no mistakes I've made intentionally.

On the street, there are plenty of normal women who LOOK NOTHING like these pos that people WORSHIP.
The women with narrow hips on the street DO NOT have broad shoulders and DO NOT look like line backers.
There are millions of girls getting surgery TO LOOK like these men.

It's not about Mr. E.
The dudes in the video are dudes.
As for Asians, Mr. E has a good sense of what Asian women are like.
That bit I can vouch for. 100 percent.

I think you’ve gone overboard on women being dudes..just saying.

Lisa

Superstar
Gone overboard? I think you've gone overboard trolling.
I’m giving my opinion..that’s not trolling. Just like you’re free to give yours. And ya if you think every woman is really a guy that’s what gone overboard looks like.

free2018

Star
I’m giving my opinion..that’s not trolling. Just like you’re free to give yours. And ya if you think every woman is really a guy that’s what gone overboard looks like.
You're giving your opinion about what?
Trolling is giving your opinion.
Every woman is a guy? What does that have to do with this thread?

Lisa

Superstar
You're giving your opinion about what?
Trolling is giving your opinion.
Every woman is a guy? What does that have to do with this thread?
Isn’t that what you’ve basically said...every women is a guy?

free2018

Star
Not to mention that Megan has both Man and Men in the title, Male to Female, it's so obvious, the bodyshape, the voice, I think the horrible City Girls are the same.
City Girls look pretty phony. Signs of who they are in the pictures.

Baphomet sign says it all.

baphomet.jpgcity-girls-reunited-tgj.jpg1552486109_839da75978ea0b7fa2c7f82a58dd9607.jpg

Triple six signs "so you noticed" (Lil Mosey).

polymoog

Superstar
well... i dont see it! i guess i dont have the eye for it yet.

are all of these trannies snipped down there and have had breast augmentation surgery? id be interested in the fame selection-- are these trannies being selected for popularity/celeb status checked out by certain agencies/people who confirm that they are trannies so they are more popularized in the music/TV/hollyweird world? if you argue that many of these people have undergone MKultra progamming and ritualized sex abuse as kids to warp their minds, do we have any evidence of this-- people who have come out about it?
obviously we have cases like miley cyrus and brittany spears who are under mind control, but they arent trannies. i am talking about the pipeline that supplies hollyweird and the music industry with these trans puppets.

*​

i can see venus and serena williams, michael obama and a few others. the city 'girls' (post #30) look like guys-- they have a masculine head/face-- that i do see.
i encourage you to continue with the videos, though. female to male videos would be interesting if you come across any, but are they even a consideration of this since baphomet seems to be a male below the waist and a female above?

free2018

Star
well... i dont see it! i guess i dont have the eye for it yet.

are all of these trannies snipped down there and have had breast augmentation surgery? id be interested in the fame selection-- are these trannies being selected for popularity/celeb status checked out by certain agencies/people who confirm that they are trannies so they are more popularized in the music/TV/hollyweird world? if you argue that many of these people have undergone MKultra progamming and ritualized sex abuse as kids to warp their minds, do we have any evidence of this-- people who have come out about it?
obviously we have cases like miley cyrus and brittany spears who are under mind control, but they arent trannies. i am talking about the pipeline that supplies hollyweird and the music industry with these trans puppets.

*​

i can see venus and serena williams, michael obama and a few others. the city 'girls' (post #30) look like guys-- they have a masculine head/face-- that i do see.
i encourage you to continue with the videos, though. female to male videos would be interesting if you come across any, but are they even a consideration of this since baphomet seems to be a male below the waist and a female above?
I can see it in real life. I see it immediately.
The first one I recognized was Gaga. And Obama was another one.
I see right through the surgeries.