Namco

Rookie
Last edited:

queen82

Star

Namco

Rookie
What is this?
Yep. Right in our faces. There is a video when they did a prank to Rm. JIN was asked to go to see if he is ok . While jin was running toward Rm you can clearly see his chest moving. If I find that video I will post it. I am talking about this prank(which is clearly so fake like their whole existence ).

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
Oh look what I found.Apparently there was a rumour when bts debuted about Jimin that says he actually is a girl .How interesting! !!! Because if you have minimum knowledge about Anatomy you can clearly see that Jimin is a girl. You those crazy rumours about celebrities never start from nothing.

Screenshot_2021-01-30-20-57-09.png
And Teamin too !!! Emmm being related to one of the member of Exo interesting because all these celebrities are blood related and a lot of them look like.

Screenshot_2021-01-30-21-06-57.png

And one of the miss A members you can found that pic easly .

Screenshot_2021-01-30-21-23-19.png

Obviously their fans refuse t believe it. They are so blind

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Oh look what I found.Apparently there was a rumour when bts debuted about Jimin that says he actually is a girl .How interesting! !!! Because if you have minimum knowledge about Anatomy you can clearly see that Jimin is a girl. You those crazy rumours about celebrities never start from nothing.

View attachment 51396
And Teamin too !!! Emmm being related to one of the member of Exo interesting because all these celebrities are blood related and a lot of them look like.

View attachment 51397

And one of the miss A members you can found that pic easly .

View attachment 51398

Obviously their fans refuse t believe it. They are so blind
off course because Jimin and Taemin always looks very feminine to me

lemonlover

Rookie
Ok i gotta say that some of this info is farfetched cuz just because someone doesn't fit the biological femenine or masc block doesn't mean they're trans. Like having long arms , shoulders slightly wider than hips doesn't mean you're a man xd. If this was true every fem and man would have the same body i guess but people are different so iss kinda baseless to accuse idols of being trans that don't fit every biological description. Imo i do think there are trans ones cuz iss so common everywhere rn

queen82

Star
Ok i gotta say that some of this info is farfetched cuz just because someone doesn't fit the biological femenine or masc block doesn't mean they're trans. Like having long arms , shoulders slightly wider than hips doesn't mean you're a man xd. If this was true every fem and man would have the same body i guess but people are different so iss kinda baseless to accuse idols of being trans that don't fit every biological description. Imo i do think there are trans ones cuz iss so common everywhere rn
i know but some of them are very obvious

99% of kpop idols are cisgendered
i'm having a hard time believing that in the 90s, these idols were getting hormone blockers, in Korea (the uber conservative country).
plus being trans comes w a lot of maintenence, health complications and drugs.

the only idol that i actually think might actually be trans is lisa, because shes from Thailand(the land of trannies) and she comes from a very wealthy family that can easily afford to pay for the best doctors.

she has a extremely low fat mass(even for kpop standards) and bio women naturally have more fat mass and less muscle.
also her body is very masculine (wide shoulders, large hands, big feet, adams apple)
With all due respect to everyone in this forum, I'm seeing a lot of misinformation and confusion so hopefully this can help anyone who's just discovered this topic and is a little lost.

In my opinion 99% of kpop entertainers are indeed transgendered and the proof is in the skeleton. Once you learn the skeletal differences between men and women you can easily test them out on yourself, your family, friends and my personal favorite-strangers in public. You'll find that the people you observe in real life will pass these tests with flying colors while those in the entertainment industry-kpop in this instance, will fail miserably.

Markers I use that are the most simple and reliable:
-Skull size and shape: men have wide and square shaped jaws and skulls...
kang-seulgi-red-velvet-kpop-Favim.com-7094547.jpg

While women have smaller and more oval shaped faces with a sloping jawline. Also please note the different energy behind the eyes between these two pics
jimin-1 - Edited.png

-Spinal arch or lack thereof: women have curve in the lower part of their spine that allows them to carry a baby while pregnant.
unnamed (1).jpg
Some spinal arches are more pronounced than others but women have them regardless of their race, ethnicity, age or weight.

Men on the other hand have spines and backs that are flat and have no arch because they have no need of them.
unnamed (2).jpg
Also note the difference in the butts of both people. The "male" idol has a round, full and lifted butt which is a feminine marker. The "female" idol has a flat butt that sits much lower which is typical in most males.

-Gait: women walk with inline footfalls (one in front of the other) because they have wider hips, you'll also notice that women walk with their arms angled away from their body so their arms don't hit their hips as they walk.
exo-kai-april-airport-fashion-drama-chronicles-02.jpg

Men on the other hand walk like toy soldiers with footfalls next to each other because their hips are narrow and they keep their arms right next to their bodies as they walk.
1706859615d82d0563ac4a12acd60229.jpg

Another thing to note: Like others have stated here, these kpop celebs have been using hormone replacement therapy and/or chemical castration and vocal coaches and therapy to augment their natural voices, nearly all of them have undergone plastic to surgery to make them appear more like the opposite sex and we all know that South Korea is well known for their plastic surgeries to the point that people from other countries fly there just to have their operations. The entertainment industry is nothing but smoke and mirrors but you can train your eyes so that it becomes second nature when you look at anyone to actually see who they are.

There are other markers you can use but in my experience these can give you the quickest answer when you're looking at someone and you're unsure. Also I want everyone to please bear in mind two things that you can research for yourself: one- the powers that be have been doing this forever- literally you can search pictures of famous celebs from decades ago and they will fail the tests I posted above. Two- this is a worldwide thing. It's not limited to the US and it's not only the entertainment industry but also politics, sports, art, history, literature etc. I recommend following Horrifying Houseguest on Twitter as they are a wealth of information when it comes to the transgender agenda and they are great at using pics to make their points-I've learned a lot from them. I hope this post helps anyone who needed some clarification because I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread is full of disinformation agents trying to steer people away from waking up to the truth.

queen82

Star
With all due respect to everyone in this forum, I'm seeing a lot of misinformation and confusion so hopefully this can help anyone who's just discovered this topic and is a little lost.

In my opinion 99% of kpop entertainers are indeed transgendered and the proof is in the skeleton. Once you learn the skeletal differences between men and women you can easily test them out on yourself, your family, friends and my personal favorite-strangers in public. You'll find that the people you observe in real life will pass these tests with flying colors while those in the entertainment industry-kpop in this instance, will fail miserably.

Markers I use that are the most simple and reliable:
-Skull size and shape: men have wide and square shaped jaws and skulls...
View attachment 51708

While women have smaller and more oval shaped faces with a sloping jawline. Also please note the different energy behind the eyes between these two pics
View attachment 51710

-Spinal arch or lack thereof: women have curve in the lower part of their spine that allows them to carry a baby while pregnant.
View attachment 51713
Some spinal arches are more pronounced than others but women have them regardless of their race, ethnicity, age or weight.

Men on the other hand have spines and backs that are flat and have no arch because they have no need of them.
View attachment 51714
Also note the difference in the butts of both people. The "male" idol has a round, full and lifted butt which is a feminine marker. The "female" idol has a flat butt that sits much lower which is typical in most males.

-Gait: women walk with inline footfalls (one in front of the other) because they have wider hips, you'll also notice that women walk with their arms angled away from their body so their arms don't hit their hips as they walk.
View attachment 51711

Men on the other hand walk like toy soldiers with footfalls next to each other because their hips are narrow and they keep their arms right next to their bodies as they walk.
View attachment 51712

Another thing to note: Like others have stated here, these kpop celebs have been using hormone replacement therapy and/or chemical castration and vocal coaches and therapy to augment their natural voices, nearly all of them have undergone plastic to surgery to make them appear more like the opposite sex and we all know that South Korea is well known for their plastic surgeries to the point that people from other countries fly there just to have their operations. The entertainment industry is nothing but smoke and mirrors but you can train your eyes so that it becomes second nature when you look at anyone to actually see who they are.

There are other markers you can use but in my experience these can give you the quickest answer when you're looking at someone and you're unsure. Also I want everyone to please bear in mind two things that you can research for yourself: one- the powers that be have been doing this forever- literally you can search pictures of famous celebs from decades ago and they will fail the tests I posted above. Two- this is a worldwide thing. It's not limited to the US and it's not only the entertainment industry but also politics, sports, art, history, literature etc. I recommend following Horrifying Houseguest on Twitter as they are a wealth of information when it comes to the transgender agenda and they are great at using pics to make their points-I've learned a lot from them. I hope this post helps anyone who needed some clarification because I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread is full of disinformation agents trying to steer people away from waking up to the truth.
yes you're right but you have to realize that asian beauty standard is different from western one, they are women with no hips , small chest and go on , and there's men with small head, small feet etc

Namco

Rookie
Hello everyone, today I wanted to make a post about an open transgender Kpop idol called "Choi Han Bit ".Han Bit is from a girl group called "Mercury "(Intersting name!!!!) The group debuted in 2016 under Gaon entertainment with the song "Don't stop" I think the band disbanded. Han Bit is not actually the first transgender kpop idol. There was a whole group called "Lady" being openly transgender. So you see you shouldn't be surprised when someone tell you that they are hidden trans in the entertainment industry .look at these open trans they look exactly like normal kpop girl groups.
This is Han Bit :
images.jpegimages (1).jpegimages (2).jpegimages (3).jpeg

And this is the open trans kpop group:
images (4).jpegimages (5).jpeg