Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
All i can tell, as a female, i literally think hyunjin from skz is a dude bc he's so muscular and has very low body fat % to he a FTM and he has square jaw (but the problem he did plastic surgery to get a square jaw) but he had face fat bc he was young, not because he is a female. He doesn't even have thick ankles that women have.

jivevlvet

All i can tell, as a female, i literally think hyunjin from skz is a dude bc he's so muscular and has very low body fat % to he a FTM and he has square jaw (but the problem he did plastic surgery to get a square jaw) but he had face fat bc he was young, not because he is a female. He doesn't even have thick ankles that women have.
idk maybee

Namco

Rookie
Liza 's true identity. These gender swap apps are satanic they want to spread the transagender agenda through it,but we can use this tool against them to see their real identity. Well liza bone structure clearly shows it man.here they just removed the hair and Bam the man inside came out especially the eyes .the eyes never lie it fit perfectly with their true gender. And this liza has the gut to show us his adam apples to mock us because he knows that people are so blind to see the truth. Can we talk about the way liza is setting? Common he can't act anymore

Attachments

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
so if Heechul is a girl, his girlfriend Momo from Twice is an mtf?Amber jaw is bigger than my life in that picture
so if Heechul is a girl, his girlfriend Momo from Twice is an mtf?Amber jaw is bigger than my life in that picture
so if Heechul is

Attachments

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
For the once who were asking about Bts here go : I will mention again women antomy briefly. Women have slopping shoulders ,large hipes (same width with their shoulders), short arms ,small hands(compared to men) ,the waist line is above the naval , women have a larger Q angle, soft legs, bigger butt , curved spine ,smaller feet compared to men ,soft eyes ,closed set eyes,soft roundish smaller jawline not sharp like men .ps:bear in mind
that these celebrities had undergone plastic surgery like adam implant, jaw implant and they add padds on the shoulders etc . So here are some pics of Bts and YOU ARE THE ONE TO JUDGE PEACE.

Attachments