Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

doublestandardism

Established
So~ I follow a lot of women on instagram who do fitness stuff because I've always been an athlete but today I was scrolling down my feed and this person, who looked SO similar to most of the other female athletes I follow... is a transwoman. I wouldn't have even ever thought they were born a guy. The face was a little weird, but the body/muscle structure was so incredibly female/feminine, I would have never known.

I guess for another sign that the genders are bending more than I think, later on I saw a picture of a drag queen (bio male) all dressed up and again his body/muscle structure was so "feminine" that I really don't know anymore. Makes me feel like most of these athletes aren't even... women.

cdigital379

Established
I know about the baphomets in the industry...but in Korea it seems harder to tell who is and who isn't. If you think about all the health problems that women taking testosterone have since it messes with their natural biology, it would be extremely difficult for them to even do half of all the singing and dancing that the kpop stars do, and to do it well.

I have noticed asians in general are more "feminine" usually compared to the rest. You can also still have a few "feminine" features. I noticed some posts about round butts here, but even for guys you can store fat and muscle there. I also imagine that their butts would be fit from all the exercise. I have seen natural biological men who have round butts. Not to say I haven't seen baphomets in the entertainment system and on TV and media before, as my eyes have been trained to notice them since I learned about this at least a few years ago and have been studying the anatomical differences between the sexes.

I noticed that it's becoming more common to see them out and about too--guess it's working on people. It's unfortunate as the average lifespan of these people isn't that long as it's very hard and taxing on their bodies to keep up the facade and fool others---I think maybe that's why the media reports alot of them not living too long...they either do die early, or "detransition" and go back to normal and it's a cover. Even before I realized the extent of the deception, there was something off looking about them my subconscious noticed--question everything!

Would not be surprised if all the info about these people is controlled by the cabbalists as well--the gossip magazines, articles, ect. knowing how willing these people are to deceive people.
=======================================

ヽ(**)ノ. DIVINEWHITELIGHTENING77 .ヽ(**)ノ

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID THIS BETTER MYSELF!!!!