Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
hyunjin might be a ftm and i didn't know... Maybe he lacks the brow ridge i guess? I think he has sloped forehead but his lack of brow ridge seems weird or maybe not all men have this feature. I know my male cousin whose body looks more feminine than hyunjin's.

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
Minho, bang chan and jisung are built like girls. Seungmin is a bit hard to find and jeongin has a female q angle. Hyunjin on the other hand is too skinny to analyze he might be the only dude in the group

Attachments

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
Hyunjin probably has a sloping forehead but I'm trying to find an old pic where his fake brow bone isn't showing that much... Also you can tell he doesnt have deepset eyes either. Maybe he has bigger skull compared to other stray kids members. I'm not sure if girls can have sloping foreheads like him. Look at the orange point and i excluded the fake brow bone maybe he is ftm im not sure, or maybe he can be the first actual cis girl being a VS model lol. His small feminine nose... But his skull seems big to me. Thoughts?

But i found a gods menu pic lol
IMG_20201110_195259.jpg
Also his eyes are too feminine despite being further apart...
EB28n97WwAAYw33.jpg

Last edited:

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
This dude is so good looking i know but can some girls have deep male skulls? Im providing hyunjin for example bc im not sure if this "dude" is a female to male transgender.

Attachments