Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Namco

Rookie
Here are the rest.I hope it will be useful.

Attachments

korunovski

Rookie
My spine is really curved and i have a better ass than most of women due to lot of squats, they might have pelvic tilt. Also felix is a catholic i think.

wakethefakeup

Established
As expected the trolls were not late to come to this thread
the transgender agenda is nothing new and have been practiced for several decades there is indeed a group of hidden government (not illuminati and not freemasons) that clearly want to remain the original races with all the occult knowledge, and push WORLDWIDE, not only in kpop, transgendered idols everywhere, 90% if not more in kpop are transgender. that is a fact. and trolls can keep trolling the truth is already out.

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
the transgender agenda is nothing new and have been practiced for several decades there is indeed a group of hidden government (not illuminati and not freemasons) that clearly want to remain the original races with all the occult knowledge, and push WORLDWIDE, not only in kpop, transgendered idols everywhere, 90% if not more in kpop are transgender. that is a fact. and trolls can keep trolling the truth is already out.
I don't think stray kids hyunjin is ftm

5hawol

Established
Dear, please don't say that. Just b'coz we have different opinion does not necessarily make us trolls. This is a discussion forum and we are all thinking individuals. If we accept just any narrative without questions, won't that somehow turn this thread into a cult kinda thing

Last edited:

free2018

Star
I don't think they are hiding anymore. Most people CAN'T see it.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I don't see the logic of this. Just why would they transgender their only child who happens to be a son? In Asian families most folks prefers having sons to carry on the family name and legacy. As an only child, Lisa is her parents' only hope for grandchildren. Lisa also comes from rich background. Her step father is a renowned Masterchef and cook-book author so I don't think they were desperate for money either.
i know but some people doing everything for more money

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
I dont think stray kids hyunjin is a female:
f4108c5ed88427d63f02798f2ca9dbc9.jpg
Hyunjin-hwang-hyunjin-43400438-1080-1350.jpg
cd6f6d98014800fa39eed3ebe82c177c.jpg
EAw8FC5U8AEwzGp.jpg
THE 4TH PICTURE
Also his body fat percentage is too low to be ftm. He has thick neck narrow hips etc. I may be wrong.

Last edited: