Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

wakethefakeup

Established
@wakethefakeup I have a question
Can it be that they can use these combinations of colours on purpose even if the group is mixed for example? I mean even if there is a biological person amongst others in the group
Yes. I also think they might use this colors on groups who has all biological males, but again they will promote the agenda this way or that way.

5hawol

Established
second video: 00:50 i saw her little bulge and Amber always give me boyish vibe, and that boy groups they all seems pretty girls , not Cl is an mtf , she always looks a woman to me
I agree. But something Im always confused with these kpop girls is that they hv girlish soft voices. Transgender girls, even if they look very pretty, they always hv thick flat voices. Eg: Caitlin Jenner - she still hv her manly voice, transgenders of Thailand, eunuchs of India, etc. We can tell they are mtf from their flat loud sound

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
T
(PART 1) Hello, everyone! What do you guys think about bighit's old girlgroup GLAM? Are they also secret transgenders?
BTW their member Trinity was a sasaeng of Super Juniour's Leeteuk and Dahee with her friend model blackmailed actor Lee Byunhun. (They disbanded in 2015)
Their profile: https://kprofiles.com/glam-profile-facts/
View attachment 44203 View attachment 44204View attachment 44206View attachment 44205

That's how all of them look now:

Jiyeon -
View attachment 44211 View attachment 44212
View attachment 44213

Zinni

They have super long arms!!!!! Huge hands.some of them have the alien look that result from shaving the jawline

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
I think most of stray kids members, all of got7 and seventeen are ftms. I forgot 8/9 of exo members are girls except lay because lay has hemophilia so he cant transition ftm but his skeleton is quite weird for a guy

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
Kai looks very manly, there's no way he's an ftm, Xiumin and Bayekhun looks suspect to me
Yes but when you look at kai's hips
cc52c14765c2b5f4f03cf7ce21c10ea6 (1).jpgIMG_20201029_223746.jpg
He has defined waist, but straight shoulders

For me hyunjin from stray kids is a guy and I.N has a big mouth but i know a real life dutch woman with big mouth that doesnt make her mtf. I think I.N is ftm despite the big mouth and cheekbones
bceed377cbb0dd9ef81c6a0202376a44a53fa9fav2_hq.jpg

I totally agree with xiumin and Baekhyun being girls.

Last edited: