Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

cdigital379

Established
Just hit that ignore button and you won't see her posts. It makes life much easier and then you don't need to make an irrelevant post about someone. People are free to post what they want, your not forced to respond.
Thanks. And where is that ignore button? I have not seen it? I thought maybe we have a block button. Perhaps, I am overly tired from pulling 10/15 shifts at the hospital. I only disagree w/one part you typed...."irrelevant". It is important when this member has bothered everyone from the moment she joined. She never lets up. But thank you for the tip. Have a good rest of week and stay safe out there! =0)

AndrAt3A

Established
Thanks. And where is that ignore button? I have not seen it? I thought maybe we have a block button. Perhaps, I am overly tired from pulling 10/15 shifts at the hospital. I only disagree w/one part you typed...."irrelevant". It is important when this member has bothered everyone from the moment she joined. She never lets up. But thank you for the tip. Have a good rest of week and stay safe out there! =0)
Just click on the username and it brings up the option to ignore their content. Also when your ignoring someone's content at the end of the page it will give you an option to view it if you want for that post.

cdigital379

Established
Just click on the username and it brings up the option to ignore their content. Also when your ignoring someone's content at the end of the page it will give you an option to view it if you want for that post.

AndrAt3A,

I do not have the option to do so... =0{
I did do as you said and this is what I got:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I will have to have to change my privacy options and just follow who I wish to follow. Shame they do not have a block button. But thank you for trying to help me. =0)

ps. I wonder because she limited her profile view, perhaps that is the reason I cannot see the ignore button???? Hmmm....

Last edited:
so if all of these Kpop stars are transgender(I am still not sure if they are but I have my doubts)...does that mean all of them are gays?
I noticed Kpop have high numbers of gays specially males..not sure about females stars..but what I know is not all of them

AndrAt3A

Established
AndrAt3A,

I do not have the option to do so... =0{
I did said and this is what I got:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I will have to have to change my privacy options and just follow who I wish to follow. Shame they do not have a block button. But thank you for trying to help me. =0)

ps. I wonder because she limited her profile view, perhaps that is the reason I cannot see the ignore button???? Hmmm....
You dont go to their page. Just hit the name on their postScreenshot_20200624-222918_Chrome.jpg

cdigital379

Established
You dont go to their page. Just hit the name on their postView attachment 38419

I did again as you said...NO LUCK!!! I also tested on other member's profiles....which I SAW the ignore button. But just like the "said" member and EVEN your profile....it will NOT allow me to do so.

As I mentioned b4; I believe once a member has changed their settings to see how can view their profile...the ignore, follow and one other button is gone. Again....thanks for trying to help me. I don't want to waste any of my breath or energy on this person. Take Care!! =0)

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established

https://g.co/kgs/xgqkqQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

doublestandardism

Established
Im still very "on the fence" when it comes to this specific agenda, but i have been into kpop since 2009 and i can genuinely say that after the second generation of kpop, the faces and the bodies of the new idols looked less feminine or masculine, and they all began to have the same "style". So much so i could believe that clones could exist in some form too. The second generation all began to assimilate as well... the older idols who are still left, most of them look totally different than how you think they would have grown up ten years ago.

korunovski

Rookie
So is it safe to say that only the big 4 agencies are the ones that this happens at the most?
Looking at CLC, LOONA, IZ*ONE,DREAMCATCHER , none of them seem too suspicious to me.

Namco

Rookie
I'm a bit interested what's about K¡m Yun@? She is famous. How do you think, are there any transgender people in Korean sports?...
I believe that the dude ,at the beginning of her career she used to have a perfect square now they have done some surgey on the jaw line.this person has large shoulders i mean her shoulders are wider than the hips the neck is super thick and the legs are full of muscles poping out the kneels are not soft. And also this person has massive face . Straight and down torso you can see it when she wears those skating dress .i provided some pictures that illustrates what I am saying I hope this will help.
Ps:this person spoke at UN that tells you everything ,she also throwing satanic symbols the vow of silence, one eye symbolism

Attachments