Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Hon33

Veteran
it's not legal yet they're doing many things that are not legal
and probably it's just a "coincidence" that you have 33 in a username
My dog’s name is Honee - I use HON”33” to represent HON“EE”. The number 3 looks like a back to front capitalised E?
I’m always saying that very often things really do have a simple meaning. I don’t even know what you mean when you suggest it’s just a coincidence I have that number in my name. Is it because you think it refers to my age or because there is some other significance to the number 33?

Hon33

Veteran
It is legal today.
They call it gender reassignment.
Do you mean gender reassignment surgery?
I don't think we have pastel Coloured pop tarts in the U.K. Not that we eat pop tarts in our house anyway. They are not very healthy.
Frilly, gender-fluid knickers? They don’t sound comfortable.
Parallels between the real-life issue of “the castrati” in the past and you’re fantasies about how parents castrate their male children and hand them over to the elite today? Yea you’re right I don’t see the parallel. You think that “the castrati” were the media idols of the past? Grow up! Lots of boys were systematically abused for their voices, with absolutely no way for sure of knowing whether or not they would ever succeed as singers. It could happen because females weren’t allowed to sing on stage. When society realised it was happening and see how wrong it was, composers stopped writing castrato parts. When the male tenor voice was explored, and sopranos and mezzosopranos were more widely used, castratos were no longer needed. The only people who carried it on into the 1800s were the Catholic Church! We all know about their history of abuse!
There is no parallel between real-life children who were forcibly castrated for the benefits of their parents or the Catholic Church and the twisted speculation of young women or men on this thread, who have no problem making up fantasies about young people and their families and bringing them into disrepute to satisfy their own need to gossip.
Self-righteous and arrogant of me? Maybe so. However, the crap you write here makes me nauseous. You all need to have a long hard look at yourselves!
You talk about mind-control! You all feed off each other and encourage each other to write your spurious and dangerous theories with absolutely no regard for who it hurts - that is, the vulnerable people who read your nonsense or even idols and their families who could read it.
There is evil in this world without question and some of the worst of it is here in the abhorrent theories you spout.
I won’t be posting here again. I’ve been away all week dealing with some personal issues. Coming back, I see with fresh eyes how dangerous and filled with hate the stuff you all write is. I want no part of it. It’s truly disgusting. I don’t know what kind of people post the stuff you do.
Be clear about this though, the way you think is not normal. The proof you think you have is not proof. If you have any sense, any of you, you will steer clear of places like this because they are making you into paranoid, delusional, hate-filled people. It’s not a good way to be.
You cannot and should not speculate about someone’s gender.
If someone tells you they are a certain gender, you don’t have the right to question it, especially where you base it on the crap you base things on here - the size of someone’s shoulders or how their features look. You have all proved over and over that the knowledge and assumptions on which you base your ideas, are inadequate. Grossly inadequate.
If you are here posting lies about people, then you are no better than people you think you are posting about.
You talk about conspiracy theories and how enlightened you are? Not a single one of you who is speculating has the ability to think independently. You’re being mind-controlled by conspiracy theories and you think you’re unique and edgy and the only ones who know the truth. You’re not! You’re just following a crowd like everyone who has done it before you. None of this is new! It’s all been said before. Learn to think for yourself, before it’s too late!

sicklysweet

I feel like once you see it, you definitely can't unsee. It has always been right in front of our faces, that's why we see it everywhere. Here are a couple more pictures from B@ND¡T.. Also G¡DL3..SmartSelect_20200524-175117_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175316_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175325_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175303_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175251_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175240_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175231_YouTube.jpg
$00ye0n's short hair makes it more obvious.
SmartSelect_20200524-180258_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-180348_YouTube.jpg
This one was posted a couple of weeks ago on their YouTube Community tab. Interesting color choices.. along with the V signs:
SmartSelect_20200524-180219_YouTube.jpg

Ediyan

Rookie
Okay, someone should start this thread though.
I am very busy now because of my study so I'll come with my observations later on.
But some information I can give you right now. Here is a link
What do you think?
Before my eyes were open, I thought they all looked pretty and handsome. But now I’m starting to see it. But now I started to see notice the manly stare, the adams Apple and just all the manly body structure in kpop girl groups and even the actresses. They all seem to be transgender it’s just so weird. I’m surprised why I didn’t see that before. I guess I was blind

Hon33

Veteran
It’s like how come everyone of them have these same color combinations? because they are telling us, but the majority doesn't even pay attention
I’m a bit confused about what you’re saying. I think in the pictures you have chosen, it’s a bit of a stretch to relate them to transgender colours of blue, pink and white. They are frequently used colours that are going to be encountered everywhere - as the photos you show prove.
Purple is bi-sexuality, not transgender? Rainbow is associated with gay pride, not trangenderism?

cdigital379

Established
Wakethefakeup, Cintra, Notyourunnie and OTHERS ON HERE:

Guys,

COMPLETELY IGNORE HON33!!! I AM ONLY WRITING THIS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A PROBLEM SHE IS BECOMING. I already notified a moderator on another board about her "behavior" after she "bashed" me and others. By giving into her delusions, you let her win the discussion. WE ARE NOT HERE TO WIN OR LOSE A DISCUSSION: but rather we are here to voice and share our findings with other members and for them to help us answer questins we may not know. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.....AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

She causes a lot of turmoil on the other forums. Even when people tell her "pipe down"; she still comes at you. It is a never ending process. She will continue to bait you forever and ever...like succubus: she will drain you of your energy. Don't even bother wasting your time with her. She "feeds" off the users...so be weary.

If you get the chance, go find my notes on her or check the K-P{OP Illuminati forum. Here, you will see how all she does is go back and fourth with all the users who came here to voice their honest thoughts and opinions. She simply cannot handle the fact that we all have our own opinions. She just wants to attack and attack. God forbid if you try to make her understand where you/or one is coming from.

I came here to read on something and the first I see is her getting all up in everyone's grill. I could NOT even red 3 pages on this forum w/out seeing her "bashing" everyone on here (and in other forums) for what they feel is right/wrong about the subject matters discussed in each forum.

PLEASE PAY HER NO MIND. Once everyone starts doing this....she will become obvious to us other users. Then we call can be concentrate and become comfortable in discussing our thoughts, opinions and findings. We can do all of this (even if we all have different views) WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF BEING "ATTACKED" by some ominous unimportant user on here.

Everyone...be safe and God Bless. =0)

ps. Thank you to the other users who gave their time and effort in helping users like myself/and us become open-minded and more aware of the hidden agendas around the world being touted to us in the disguise of somersetting good. As much As I do personal research on my own, I am ALWAYS learning new and informative things from all the members in all the various forums I check out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! =0) =0) =0)

Hon33

Veteran

Guys,

COMPLETELY IGNORE HON33!!! I AM ONLY WRITING THIS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A PROBLEM SHE IS BECOMING. I already notified a moderator on another board about her "behavior" after she "bashed" me and others. By giving into her delusions, you let her win the discussion. WE ARE NOT HERE TO WIN OR LOSE A DISCUSSION: but rather we are here to voice and share our findings with other members and for them to help us answer questins we may not know. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.....AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

She causes a lot of turmoil on the other forums. Even when people tell her "pipe down"; she still comes at you. It is a never ending process. She will continue to bait you forever and ever...like succubus: she will drain you of your energy. Don't even bother wasting your time with her. She "feeds" off the users...so be weary.

If you get the chance, go find my notes on her or check the K-P{OP Illuminati forum. Here, you will see how all she does is go back and fourth with all the users who came here to voice their honest thoughts and opinions. She simply cannot handle the fact that we all have our own opinions. She just wants to attack and attack. God forbid if you try to make her understand where you/or one is coming from.

I came here to read on something and the first I see is her getting all up in everyone's grill. I could NOT even red 3 pages on this forum w/out seeing her "bashing" everyone on here (and in other forums) for what they feel is right/wrong about the subject matters discussed in each forum.

PLEASE PAY HER NO MIND. Once everyone starts doing this....she will become obvious to us other users. Then we call can be concentrate and become comfortable in discussing our thoughts, opinions and findings. We can do all of this (even if we all have different views) WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF BEING "ATTACKED" by some ominous unimportant user on here.

ps. Thank you to the other users who gave their time and effort in helping users like myself/and us become open-minded and more aware of the hidden agendas around the world being touted to us in the disguise of somersetting good. As much As I do personal research on my own, I am ALWAYS learning new and informative things from all the members in all the various forums I check out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! =0) =0) =0)
You have notes on me? Tbh, that’s a little creepy and obsessive. Perhaps I should be speaking to a mod about you?
Where are these notes you are directing people to go find?
Isnt it ironic that you are allowed to have opinions but I, apparently, am not?

wakethefakeup

Established
I’m a bit confused about what you’re saying. I think in the pictures you have chosen, it’s a bit of a stretch to relate them to transgender colours of blue, pink and white. They are frequently used colours that are going to be encountered everywhere - as the photos you show prove.
Purple is bi-sexuality, not transgender? Rainbow is associated with gay pride, not trangenderism?
I'm not reaching all the comebacks have these colors and plus you're a troll so i don't care for your opinion

AndrAt3A

Established

Guys,

Just hit that ignore button and you won't see her posts. It makes life much easier and then you don't need to make an irrelevant post about someone. People are free to post what they want, your not forced to respond.