Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

AlcyoneSong

Established
I don't think you can tell if someone is transgender by body/facial shape because some girls are big boned, some men have a smaller body type etc so I've never thought of them being transgender but there's a lot of blurring gender lines that disturbs me especially with male idols.
There are anatomical landmarks that are inherent to the gender some are skeletal features while others like the presence of an Adam’s apple and the shape/angle of the clavicle are other markers. The brow line, um hands esp on men are yelling like weird things such as the blood vessels and stuff that can’t be altered easily with surgery or hormones. Look up how to identify bodies in forensics and you will see they use these landmarks when the body is too far decomposed for facial recognition.

AlcyoneSong

Established
offcourse you can have bigger bones but not entirely the shape off (skeletal structure) a male.
Russian and native women can have more prominent bones and facial structure but they still have the female attributes.
Denying it is simply not easy anymore and subconsciously you know as well.
You can put glamour and other beautiful materials on your skin but it doesn´t change your sex. The eyes never lie
When I am talking about anatomical landmarks I am referring not to the “size” of the bones rather the way they grow. It’s how forensics and archeologists can determine if a skeleton is male or female. Even the age of a skeleton can be determined by these growth markings, along with diseases, and diet. Some things can be tweaked by hormones but not everything. That’s why many transgender people use makeup, binders, and stage tricks to hide their birth gender.

AlcyoneSong

Established
1585359066460.png 1585358374372.png
So, I suspect that this idol here might be mtf, but since the idol is so young, (Im going to say they are possibly 8-9 yrs old here) the secondary characteristics are not fully mature. A thing to note is the shoulders, and collar bone. Compare that to the two skeletons the female skeleton collar bones slope down little, and her shoulders tend to fall down a bit. Whereas male shoulders are broader and the collar bones are more horizontal. I noticed in the pics above you can also look at make up, and obviously using inserts to give the appearance of breasts. It's important to note that kids look very similar before they hit puberty. So depending on how young they are grooming these "idols" they can easily pass a boy for a girl and vice versa depending on the look the producers are trying to present.

Not sure if this has been addressed but it's a known fact that in the fashion industry in the west, the designers do not model their designs on a female form, but rather a boys form. It's what the "elite" want to see... what they idolize. Youth. Especially sexualized youth.

Sources: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/voices/discussions/how-can-fashion-develop-more-women-leaders/less-female-fashion-designers-more-male-designers

Last edited:

AndrAt3A

Established
View attachment 34076 View attachment 34075
So, I suspect that this idol here might be mtf, but since the idol is so young, (Im going to say they are possibly 8-9 yrs old here) the secondary characteristics are not fully mature. A thing to note is the shoulders, and collar bone. Compare that to the two skeletons the female skeleton collar bones slope down little, and her shoulders tend to fall down a bit. Whereas male shoulders are broader and the collar bones are more horizontal. I noticed in the pics above you can also look at make up, and obviously using inserts to give the appearance of breasts. It's important to note that kids look very similar before they hit puberty. So depending on how young they are grooming these "idols" they can easily pass a boy for a girl and vice versa depending on the look the producers are trying to present.

Not sure if this has been addressed but it's a known fact that in the fashion industry in the west, the designers do not model their designs on a female form, but rather a boys form. It's what the "elite" want to see... what they idolize. Youth. Especially sexualized youth.

Sources: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/voices/discussions/how-can-fashion-develop-more-women-leaders/less-female-fashion-designers-more-male-designers

Did you upload the wrong picture? Irene is the idol you uploaded did you mean to say 28 or 29? She is 29 now, but is small compared to her members.IMG_20200401_203945.jpgIMG_20200401_203506.jpgIMG_20200401_203659.jpg
Her as a child doesnt look abnormal either.IMG_20200401_203856.jpg

AndrAt3A

Established
View attachment 34076 View attachment 34075

When she is next to her members you can see how petite and feminine she is. I think what throws most of us off on this thread is how skinny these women are.

IMG_20200402_084315.jpgIMG_20200402_084312.jpgIMG_20200402_084110.jpg

wakethefakeup

Established
Youth with you 2020 pushing the transgender agenda in China
wVn7nf.jpg

the X with the blue, pink and purple colors
avopix-345123230.jpg

"This show is also about "X", it's unknown"
some of the trainees looks simply as boys, I really thought they brought trainees who are males, the ones with the short short hair (the center) but no they are "girls"
they are all mtfs
some of them are pretty to make them look feminine but the others they don't try intentionally
this show is just to push the transgender X agenda in China and worldwide during this quarantine time

plus we know Lisa is there, mtf thai boy, and SNH48 BEJ48 members
maxresdefault.jpg

again with the colors

Red and blue male and female together
"yes okay " accepting their agenda

Lisa with the red and blue
the energy is so masculine gives me gay vibes

I think none of the female idols are tr@n$ . If female idols like SNSD are tr@ns . how then they can all sing very? well not everyone can sing very well even if you train for years and not even voice feminization won't give high & female voices like that.there is no doubt that all of them are totally normal

sadtruth

Established
Why don't you find their pre debut or childhood pictures? Wouldn't that tell you whether they were born male or female?

Here is Chanyeol, I know people think he was born a female and there was a pic of him wearing a bra so I thought I'd research it myself. The bra turned out to be a T-shirt so I looked at his childhood pics. I found the images below, he clearly has a male face and body. Looks like they brainwash them early to get comfortable looking and acting feminine. He became a trainee after school so unless his parents gave him blockers to transition into a female it doesn't make sense that he used to be a female before he became an idol. I feel like it's the same with all idols. They came from a normal life before becoming idols unless they were really young when joining. Someone tell me if I am seeing this all wrong?

Actually, it makes more sense that they make the men look girlier through plastic surgery. Not a full transition. They stay and debut as men but with feminine features. That's what I see.
1587130218791.png
1587129709582.png

Hon33

Veteran
It doesn't make it wrong either
It depends what your definition of wrong is, doesn’t it?
In my world, it is always wrong to speculate, judge or discriminate against people because of their gender, sexuality or anything else. If is bad enough to do it if you know it’s true but to do it just because they’ve put themselves out there? Wow! That’s a completely different mentality all together.
If you lived in my country - who knows, maybe you do - you could be arrested and even go to jail. It’s called incitement of hatred and it’s illegal. It is very, very wrong from a moral perspective.
People love to speculate about how idols committed suicide because they were sacrificed or mind controlled or whatever. However things like the stuff you write here? This is the kind of stuff that drives idols and non-idols alike to kill themselves.
How would you like to see your picture posted on a forum with people deconstructing your body shape and claiming you are not the gender you identify as?
If you think it is okay to do this, there is something wrong with you!

wakethefakeup

Established
It depends what your definition of wrong is, doesn’t it?
In my world, it is always wrong to speculate, judge or discriminate against people because of their gender, sexuality or anything else. If is bad enough to do it if you know it’s true but to do it just because they’ve put themselves out there? Wow! That’s a completely different mentality all together.
If you lived in my country - who knows, maybe you do - you could be arrested and even go to jail. It’s called incitement of hatred and it’s illegal. It is very, very wrong from a moral perspective.
People love to speculate about how idols committed suicide because they were sacrificed or mind controlled or whatever. However things like the stuff you write here? This is the kind of stuff that drives idols and non-idols alike to kill themselves.
How would you like to see your picture posted on a forum with people deconstructing your body shape and claiming you are not the gender you identify as?
If you think it is okay to do this, there is something wrong with you!
Okay so if this thread triggers you then you don't have to be here
in my world it's wrong to lie that you're a female when in reality its a transgender

Hon33

Veteran
It doesn’t trigger me. I just happen to believe it’s not my right to judge anyone for their gender, sexuality, religion, age, disability, race or anything else - especially when you have absolutely no proof that any of what you are saying is true!
Unless a person comes forward and says they identify as a different gender than they were born as, you have no right to speculate. Even if they do come forward to say that, you have no right to judge.
The only people who are lying about anyone else’s gender here, are those who are speculating - in other words you.

wakethefakeup

Established
It doesn’t trigger me. I just happen to believe it’s not my right to judge anyone for their gender, sexuality, religion, age, disability, race or anything else - especially when you have absolutely no proof that any of what you are saying is true!
Unless a person comes forward and says they identify as a different gender than they were born as, you have no right to speculate. Even if they do come forward to say that, you have no right to judge.
The only people who are lying about anyone else’s gender here, are those who are speculating - in other words you.
Lol im not going to wait for confirmation, I have eyes and I use my brain and it's obvious
people were saying long time that nikkietutorials is mtf before he was exposed
there is a lot of evidence and you the one who choose to ignore it or put into a box of conspiracy

Hon33

Veteran
Lol im not going to wait for confirmation, I have eyes and I use my brain and it's obvious
people were saying long time that nikkietutorials is mtf before he was exposed
there is a lot of evidence and you the one who choose to ignore it or put into a box of conspiracy
You have no evidence. It’s really quite sad that you think you do.