Transgender agenda in Kpop

I also would like to talk about clones. I don't know if this thing happens in Kpop like in HW, I think we can only speculate, but there are some idols I couldn't distinguish from each other for a long time. For example, oddly enough but Sú11i and Djoy. I am not saying that's because 'they are asians and europians can't distinguish them blabla', no! Although I am not asian it's not difficult distinguishing asians for me. And I know people can look very alike, but...I mean such cases as M¡l3y and B¡3b3r. They have identical DNA no doubts View attachment 28841 I saw so many videos that celebrities in HW are usually sacrificed and replaced by their clones (synthetic people/robotoids/artificial humans..). Like 3m¡n3m View attachment 28842 View attachment 28843

So, I want to talk about cloning in Kpop too
What do you think about an article below?

From https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog...male-k-pop-idols-who-could-be-identical-twins

K-pop idols all have a certain look that they all rock, but there are those who look so similar that they might as well be identical twinsIn a new Reddit thread, K-pop fans got into a hilarious discussion about those male and female K-pop idols who look incredibly similar. Armed with photographic evidence, some male and female K-pop idols look so alike that one may mistake them as the same person!
Here are 15 pairs of male and female K-pop idols who may as well pass off as identical twins:
6. BtoB's Sungjae + Ailee = Kang Daniel
This is far too convincing!
View attachment 28850
5. SEVENTEEN's Joshua and PRISTIN's Roa
Practically the same person!
View attachment 28848
View attachment 28849 4. TWICE's Tzuyu and SEVENTEEN's Jeonghan
Exactly the same smiles!
View attachment 28847
1. BTS' Suga and CL
The resemblance is uncanny!
BONUS: Suga + CL = SEVENTEEN's Woozi!
Can't unsee this now!
View attachment 28844
View attachment 28845

This is very creepy omg...

Well, talking about clones I would like to add this:

Read about China credit system
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...dit-system-points-system-fico-schuba-11302770
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/china-blacklist

China is one of those countries which don't ban human cloning. Take a look at the Chinese military pride. Honestly I don't belive that humans can achieve such a synchrony
Even if they are real humans, they are said to be chipped so synchrony can be achieved.
H yc.jpg
A lifeless face Vhct.jpg
It seems like there are only 3 women copy pasted in PS in different order at this picture but this is a screenshot Gxt.jpg
And let's see at the military seemed to be real. They have different emotions at their faces, a pride. Also they are of different height. Someone has a different head angle and so on. Drzrz.jpg Ycyfy.jpg
For example from 52.15
And again, all the chins of these soldiers look the same: 20191129_145615.jpg
So why there must be not clones in Korea? This country is so high-tech. And Japan.

This is what elite allow us to see:
But I think it's so outdated. There are so many things going on today, we can't even imagine. We are allowed to see only a very small part.

On the sidenote, I've noticed that some scenes from 'C0m3 back h0m3' by 2anyone, 'Scr3@m' by 2anyone and 'Sh¡niñ' by Jong look very similar.
So let's find a 'cloning' scenes in Kpop.
'C0m3 back h0m3' by 2anyone Hctxez.jpg
Uxyrd.jpg Jxryx.jpg Uxyrx.jpg

Last edited:
I also would like to talk about clones. I don't know if this thing happens in Kpop like in HW, I think we can only speculate, but there are some idols I couldn't distinguish from each other for a long time. For example, oddly enough but Sú11i and Djoy. I am not saying that's because 'they are asians and europians can't distinguish them blabla', no! Although I am not asian it's not difficult distinguishing asians for me. And I know people can look very alike, but...I mean such cases as M¡l3y and B¡3b3r. They have identical DNA no doubts View attachment 28841 I saw so many videos that celebrities in HW are usually sacrificed and replaced by their clones (synthetic people/robotoids/artificial humans..). Like 3m¡n3m View attachment 28842
View attachment 29005

So, I want to talk about cloning in Kpop too
What do you think about an article below?

From https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog...male-k-pop-idols-who-could-be-identical-twins

K-pop idols all have a certain look that they all rock, but there are those who look so similar that they might as well be identical twinsIn a new Reddit thread, K-pop fans got into a hilarious discussion about those male and female K-pop idols who look incredibly similar. Armed with photographic evidence, some male and female K-pop idols look so alike that one may mistake them as the same person!
Here are 15 pairs of male and female K-pop idols who may as well pass off as identical twins:
6. BtoB's Sungjae + Ailee = Kang Daniel
This is far too convincing!
View attachment 28850
5. SEVENTEEN's Joshua and PRISTIN's Roa
Practically the same person!
View attachment 28848
View attachment 28849 4. TWICE's Tzuyu and SEVENTEEN's Jeonghan
Exactly the same smiles!
View attachment 28847
1. BTS' Suga and CL
The resemblance is uncanny!
BONUS: Suga + CL = SEVENTEEN's Woozi!
Can't unsee this now!
View attachment 28844
View attachment 28845
I will say my opinion on the subject
I think that cloning is not real or a thing
Of course they knew that there would be an awakening and people would wake up to the transgender agenda
So they make up newer and more bizarre conspiracies so you don't know what's right and what's not

All I know is that these idols are transgendered many undergo surgery and play with the hormones
mk ultra programming that makes them behave weird and robotic
You will also know what a demon enters them
As for their similarities
I strongly believe that there is a blood connection between many of them
Many come from the same family root
And of course they won't say that because it destroys all the fantasy and the magic
And also in my opinion they don't have much choice because they are still the minority
And immediately I think of Apink's Chorong and Bomi
When I saw their debut, I was sure they were sisters and it turned out not
Maybe it's another way of putting sisters in the same band and seeing how no one gets on it and laughing at us like that.

The ratio of transgender people amongst the elites are incredibly much higher than in the general population and this is nothing new
it's been going on for centuries
In the past 78 years (or even more) when the mass media has hit the world with television, we were presented with transgender idols
also in politics it started from the get go, it's also in the royal family
So what is the purpose of this you ask?
its to change our perception on what a woman should look like (in kpop the 'female' idols are super skinny have thigh gap and i'm not saying the real females cant be skinny but it's all combined together that makes you wonder whats really going on)
so that they can put into existence their plan of this transgender race that they want to create (It is already in practice)
Transgenders cannot procreate that means that they must be in the future if it continues like this be made in ectoganasis which is to produce or grow humans outside of the womb.
so how does this work in practice? historically castrates has been the way to go for the ruling elite, young boys at an early age were castrated. but how does it work today, they manipulate and change the sexes they fertilize in vitro that means in a glass so they inseminate the egg in the womb of a woman, uterus of a woman, which they already know the sex (is an XX woman chromosome egg or it's an XY fertilized man) so the genetic determination is already there and then they can start the hormone treatment which then will produce the genitalia after that the secondary traits (like adam's apple)
genitalia doesn't develop until the sixth week and by extracting the male hormones you will grow female genitalia female traits and it doesn't matter if it's an XX or an XY fertilized cell in the beginning.
look into facial feminization surgery, take notice of the length/shortness of the arms, the waistline and the hip area, slopping shoulders
for 'females' idols they get all those facial feminization surgeries, high quality of makeup, hairstyling, the fashion
for 'males' shoulder pads, baggy clothes
I do belive that there are some kpop Idols who are the correct gender that they were born

I will say from my experience as a kid I connected alot with females idols and it's not because of attraction
I saw something similar in them, which is another point is to fu** with our subconscious
I remember I didn't understand why the girls in my reality don't behave or express the same energy as the singers or actresses.
In short, there is no such thing as "transgender." This is completely Orwellian Double Speak. It is impossible to change one's gender simply because it is impossible to change one's DNA. Science, once again, backs up religion, especially the Judeo-Christian perspective. Such a waste of time and energy.