Transgender agenda in Kpop

크루아상

Similarity
I always thought that those characters from that type of games were trans. There is nothing feminine to them. Gaze, body, and revealing unnecessarily too much clothing. Forget about games, just look at children's dolls

Attachments

Pepsi

Established
I doubt there are that many transgenders here in kpop. Pretty sure some might be closeted but we also have to remember that the beauty standards for men especially over there are not very masculine. It's softer rather than being rugged and buffed up, with sharp jawlines and stuff like in the west or somewhere else. They have a concept called "flower boy" for ppl they consider good looking as well. So basing everything on their faces and assuming they're trans would be incorrect in my opinion
Only fools think this is a man. My theory is that jungkook in his long hair phase had hormonal issues. Jangkook gained some weight in this period he started to wear large clothes to hide it .his features became much more softer.I told you that when they reach certain age they start to have breakdowns. the hormone therapy start to become less effective so they have to double
the procedures. His look in the airport is like when a woman is on her period or pregnant. It seems all the female hormones exploded after restraining them .

Pepsi

Established
We should transvistigate Karina. The others legit look like bio girls.

They really does have black pink vibe. Also, the Japanese girl look like Rosé and the short girl look like Jenny.
Giselle really looks a lot like rosé. Especially in her predebut rap video. And ningning has at least gotten fillers for sure. Her lips especially weren't as full as they are now

5hawol

Established
I doubt there are that many transgenders here in kpop. Pretty sure some might be closeted but we also have to remember that the beauty standards for men especially over there are not very masculine. It's softer rather than being rugged and buffed up, with sharp jawlines and stuff like in the west or somewhere else. They have a concept called "flower boy" for ppl they consider good looking as well. So basing everything on their faces and assuming they're trans would be incorrect in my opinion
Yeah, you are right. Flower boys trend started around the "boys over flower" drama era (my fav Korean drama). To look like flowers they use lots of makeup, eyeliner, lip colors... :rolleyes:

Pepsi

Established
Yeah, you are right. Flower boys trend started around the "boys over flower" drama era (my fav Korean drama). To look like flowers they use lots of makeup, eyeliner, lip colors... :rolleyes:
Exactly. Men applying bb creams, lip gloss or lip tints is normalised over there. You'll even have makes advertise it openly on billboards. So really there's no way to be so sure.

5hawol

Established
I have seen this thread go in that direction lol. Jennie has a very womanly figure. In fact, other than Lisa and PROBABLY jisoo, the girls aren't really that sus to me
Rosé and Jenny are legit girls. I think Jisoo is too. They are really feminine. Lisa is sus. Not just her body structure but she also hv a tom boyish vibe.

5hawol

Established
Not me its @wakethefakeup im not sure for lucas johnny and hyunjin tho. Exo's lay is the only man in his group
In my opinion Kai is male. He looks manly even when he wear cropped tops. Chanyeol is also manly. Chen is legit man. He fathered a child, remember? DO is also man - he got manly vibe. Sehun also seem to be bio male (gay maybe but def male).

Last edited:

Pepsi

Established

In my opinion Kai is male. He looks manly even when he wear cropped tops. Chanyeol is also manly. Chen is legit man. He fathered a child, remember? DO is also man - he got manly vibe.
Legit all of them look manly, except baekhyun and xiumin and probably suho. Not even talking about the three that left (luhan sus there)

Also Kai is literally so masculine. So is lay. They're the few current K-pop idols that look manly. Even Chanyeol looks like a soft boy

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
Legit all of them look manly, except baekhyun and xiumin and probably suho. Not even talking about the three that left (luhan sus there)

Also Kai is literally so masculine. So is lay. They're the few current K-pop idols that look manly. Even Chanyeol looks like a soft boy
Maybe. Im not sure. Maybe lucas could actually be a dude maybe not.