Transgender agenda in Kpop

Hon33

Veteran
Wtf????

You said no parent would have their kid castrated.

I pointed out that it has happend historically. The castrati were my example. They were castrated at the start of puberty.
They were the singing idols of their day

I have no speculation, unfounded or otherwise.
I was just making a comment.
I do know what I am talking about.

I am not sure why you just decided I said a lot of things I didn't.
Get a grip and stop making arguments where there are none.
You clearly did not understand my post and
you clearly do not understand the history of “the castrations” - why it was done back then and why there is absolutely no need for it to be done today. Why would it benefit parents to castrate a male child today? Females and males are accepted into the industry? There is no need to force a child to undergo castration. Even then, it was an illegal procedure that was frowned upon!
If you want to understand it better, I would suggest you use a source other than Wikipedia.
It was not legal back then and it certain isn’t legal today.

Hon33

Veteran
No, 33 because you are a freemason probably, deliberately asking dumb questions

your question don't even make sense
It perhaps doesn’t make sense because I repeated the term you used.
A Freemason? Oh my word, you are so unbelievably ridiculous. I wouldn’t have anything to do with freemasonry! Not because they are involved with Satanism or the Illuminati! In my country, it’s not seen as any kind of secret or select organisation. It is nothing more than an outdated organisation whose members think they are more important than they ate. No self-respecting person would have anything to do with freemasonry. You do know that as a rule, they don’t even admit females? There are some female lodges but as a whole, females are not admitted - not to mention their attitudes to people who are not white and gay people.
You really attach too much significance to freemasonry without knowing how poorly it is regarded in the West.

wakethefakeup

Established
you clearly do not understand the history of “the castrations” - why it was done back then and why there is absolutely no need for it to be done today. Why would it benefit parents to castrate a male child today? Females and males are accepted into the industry? There is no need to force a child to undergo castration. Even then, it was an illegal procedure that was frowned upon!
If you want to understand it better, I would suggest you use a source other than Wikipedia.
it's not legal yet they're doing many things that are not legal
and probably it's just a "coincidence" that you have 33 in a username

Cintra

Star
It is legal today.
They call it gender reassignment.

Cintra

Star
And, to be totally honest, I don't give a fig for your pastel coloured pop tarts, or what they keep in their frilly, gender-fluid knickers.

I was just drawing a parallel between the past and the present in the creation of mass media idols through genital surgery.

If you don't see the parallel, ignore my comments as irrelevant.
There was no need to be so rude and angry.

Hon33

Veteran
it's not legal yet they're doing many things that are not legal
and probably it's just a "coincidence" that you have 33 in a username
My dog’s name is Honee - I use HON”33” to represent HON“EE”. The number 3 looks like a back to front capitalised E?
I’m always saying that very often things really do have a simple meaning. I don’t even know what you mean when you suggest it’s just a coincidence I have that number in my name. Is it because you think it refers to my age or because there is some other significance to the number 33?

Hon33

Veteran
It is legal today.
They call it gender reassignment.
Do you mean gender reassignment surgery?
I don't think we have pastel Coloured pop tarts in the U.K. Not that we eat pop tarts in our house anyway. They are not very healthy.
Frilly, gender-fluid knickers? They don’t sound comfortable.
Parallels between the real-life issue of “the castrati” in the past and you’re fantasies about how parents castrate their male children and hand them over to the elite today? Yea you’re right I don’t see the parallel. You think that “the castrati” were the media idols of the past? Grow up! Lots of boys were systematically abused for their voices, with absolutely no way for sure of knowing whether or not they would ever succeed as singers. It could happen because females weren’t allowed to sing on stage. When society realised it was happening and see how wrong it was, composers stopped writing castrato parts. When the male tenor voice was explored, and sopranos and mezzosopranos were more widely used, castratos were no longer needed. The only people who carried it on into the 1800s were the Catholic Church! We all know about their history of abuse!
There is no parallel between real-life children who were forcibly castrated for the benefits of their parents or the Catholic Church and the twisted speculation of young women or men on this thread, who have no problem making up fantasies about young people and their families and bringing them into disrepute to satisfy their own need to gossip.
Self-righteous and arrogant of me? Maybe so. However, the crap you write here makes me nauseous. You all need to have a long hard look at yourselves!
You talk about mind-control! You all feed off each other and encourage each other to write your spurious and dangerous theories with absolutely no regard for who it hurts - that is, the vulnerable people who read your nonsense or even idols and their families who could read it.
There is evil in this world without question and some of the worst of it is here in the abhorrent theories you spout.
I won’t be posting here again. I’ve been away all week dealing with some personal issues. Coming back, I see with fresh eyes how dangerous and filled with hate the stuff you all write is. I want no part of it. It’s truly disgusting. I don’t know what kind of people post the stuff you do.
Be clear about this though, the way you think is not normal. The proof you think you have is not proof. If you have any sense, any of you, you will steer clear of places like this because they are making you into paranoid, delusional, hate-filled people. It’s not a good way to be.
You cannot and should not speculate about someone’s gender.
If someone tells you they are a certain gender, you don’t have the right to question it, especially where you base it on the crap you base things on here - the size of someone’s shoulders or how their features look. You have all proved over and over that the knowledge and assumptions on which you base your ideas, are inadequate. Grossly inadequate.
If you are here posting lies about people, then you are no better than people you think you are posting about.
You talk about conspiracy theories and how enlightened you are? Not a single one of you who is speculating has the ability to think independently. You’re being mind-controlled by conspiracy theories and you think you’re unique and edgy and the only ones who know the truth. You’re not! You’re just following a crowd like everyone who has done it before you. None of this is new! It’s all been said before. Learn to think for yourself, before it’s too late!

sicklysweet

Not familiar with B@ND¡T but a while ago this picture shows up on my YouTube homepage and immediately gave me a weird vide. I don't know their names, but they do not look feminine at all. Especially these 2:SmartSelect_20200524-174738_YouTube.jpg
SmartSelect_20200524-174817_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175049_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175100_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-180104_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-180134_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175834_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175455_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175014_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175037_YouTube.jpg

sicklysweet

I feel like once you see it, you definitely can't unsee. It has always been right in front of our faces, that's why we see it everywhere. Here are a couple more pictures from B@ND¡T.. Also G¡DL3..SmartSelect_20200524-175117_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175316_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175325_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175303_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175251_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175240_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-175231_YouTube.jpg
$00ye0n's short hair makes it more obvious.
SmartSelect_20200524-180258_YouTube.jpgSmartSelect_20200524-180348_YouTube.jpg
This one was posted a couple of weeks ago on their YouTube Community tab. Interesting color choices.. along with the V signs:
SmartSelect_20200524-180219_YouTube.jpg