Transgender agenda in Kpop

queen82

Established
second video: 00:50 i saw her little bulge and Amber always give me boyish vibe, and that boy groups they all seems pretty girls , not Cl is an mtf , she always looks a woman to me
first video : the one from Twice is obvious, about Red Velvet i think Irene is a dude too ..

5hawol

Rookie
second video: 00:50 i saw her little bulge and Amber always give me boyish vibe, and that boy groups they all seems pretty girls , not Cl is an mtf , she always looks a woman to me
I agree. But something Im always confused with these kpop girls is that they hv girlish soft voices. Transgender girls, even if they look very pretty, they always hv thick flat voices. Eg: Caitlin Jenner - she still hv her manly voice, transgenders of Thailand, eunuchs of India, etc. We can tell they are mtf from their flat loud sound

Last edited:

korunovski

Rookie
ITZY Ryujin is not a tranny. No male can have that kind of thick legs without them looking ugly as fuck . I work out my legs a lot and its not even close

Namco

Rookie
T
(PART 1) Hello, everyone! What do you guys think about bighit's old girlgroup GLAM? Are they also secret transgenders?
BTW their member Trinity was a sasaeng of Super Juniour's Leeteuk and Dahee with her friend model blackmailed actor Lee Byunhun. (They disbanded in 2015)
Their profile: https://kprofiles.com/glam-profile-facts/
View attachment 44203 View attachment 44204View attachment 44206View attachment 44205

That's how all of them look now:

Jiyeon -
View attachment 44211 View attachment 44212
View attachment 44213

Zinni

They have super long arms!!!!! Huge hands.some of them have the alien look that result from shaving the jawline