2019011702109965035030[1].jpg

6ef72c48c4ecabd9c5fdaa84f930d600.jpg
1fa2d65f9bb625b78acb0560ce629c15.jpg
Wide shoulders from the waistline ᐁ
Long arms length
69334070_358716621676218_970080815506402401_n.jpg
the hand here looks like mine, masculine, also big head skull
3a492797ab1a997c4fc06b800d7a95d7.jpg
wide shoulders, neck choker to hide the adam's ?
and again something very masculine in the gaze from the eyes

They put on him all these short skirts, jewelry, hair straightening, makeup, facial surgery
I also suspect pads in the butt area to give the illusion of curve
I see a skinny boy in drag

크루아상

Established
I noticed the word "hidden," in the thread title, but it does not seem subtle to me that trans is being pushed for acceptance by K-Pop stars in a pretty clear manner if one knows what to look for.
I was guided by similar titles on YT and Google. If trans agenda is true, then such people don't talk about whom they really are, and folks are deceived for decades. But also we can't confirm such things for sure, it's just speculation, so we should rather call these celebs as 'hidden' or 'secret' trans. If I get what are you talking about, because I'm still not that good in English

Attachments

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Omg that’s so hard to believe, Naeun has been my bias in Apink since forever and Somi seems like a plain western girl. But if they’re really trans, how are their voices sooooo soft and high pitched? I would expect them to sound like sungjong from infinite or daewih from wannone

wakethefakeup

Rookie
Omg that’s so hard to believe, Naeun has been my bias in Apink since forever and Somi seems like a plain western girl. But if they’re really trans, how are their voices sooooo soft and high pitched? I would expect them to sound like sungjong from infinite or daewih from wannone
Voice practice, and S0mi's voice is not soft lol I don't think they even try to feminize it
famous people like marilyn and jackie also trained their voice to sound more feminine

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Voice practice, and S0mi's voice is not soft lol I don't think they even try to feminize it
famous people like marilyn and jackie also trained their voice to sound more feminine
True, somees voice doesn’t sound smooth it’s just high pitch but her voice sounds like there are grains of sand like small cracks, I guess they can’t really cover it fully.
there’s another conspiracy regarding marilin monrow though, that she is a beta kitty to spy and lure the targeted elites, but if she’s really a tran, then why would the numerous men that hit on her still went for her if she was actually a man? (Sorry for repeatedly being out of topic of kpop)

wakethefakeup

Rookie
True, somees voice doesn’t sound smooth it’s just high pitch but her voice sounds like there are grains of sand like small cracks, I guess they can’t really cover it fully.
there’s another conspiracy regarding marilin monrow though, that she is a beta kitty to spy and lure the targeted elites, but if she’s really a tran, then why would the numerous men that hit on her still went for her if she was actually a man? (Sorry for repeatedly being out of topic of kpop)
These men probably knew the story and what is going on (maybe they were ftms or real men) but marilyn was going through mk ultra and alot of control marilyn role is also very significant in today's pop culture (kpop as well)
now i'll tell you something that I thought of, I think that Marilyn was a successful black magic tool
beautiful indeed, thanks to the hormones and facial feminization surgery and the personal charm also probably was successfuly programmed so they wanted to make marilyn like a prototype for the stars to come
That's why a lot of stars make her homage dress up like marilyn (maybe went through the same mk ultra programing) , but also they wanted to reproduce marilyn
We all know marilyn had health problems they said it was miscarriages, I think they took marilyn's seeds for future strars/idols
We already know that there is blood connection between certain stars (this is a topic in itself) I think marilyn has offsprings now
britney spears and my own theory I think loona's jinsoul is related as well and IU
m5.jpg 20445024-7636525-image-a-11_1572551118891.jpgphjzmywmuc2qbwe.jpgScarlett-Johansson.jpgwinnie-harlow-696x364.pngm2.jpgm4.jpgm3.jpg

크루아상

Established
I think it'll be good idea to add screenshots (I don't know how to get a link from a certain post. But also because of a lot of people tend to delete their posts as I see, so we may lose valuable information) of related to this topic posts from Kpop satanic influence thread. Shouldn't we?
Thus we can make the picture more complete. It's kind of a summary.

Attachments

Last edited:

크루아상

Established
Part 2

Attachments

Last edited:

크루아상

Established
Part 3

Attachments

Last edited:

크루아상

Established
Part 4

Attachments

Last edited:

Pan

Rookie

크루아상

Established
So, there is a conspiracy theory that in every country celebs (singers, politicians, athletes. For example, ㅜrruмp and Br!t!sh R0y@l fam!ly) are mainly tranies. Their families are elite. Such celebs are born to be famous, they have been brainwashed since childhood (such as occultism, mk ultra), often after the first few years of their fame they are sacrificed and replaced with their clones. This is a very common human clonning conspiracy. You can find a lot of information about Hollywood celeb's clones in the Internet. Celebrities DNA material is taken when they are babies and then clones are made (clones are almost identical to celebs, but they cannot be totally identical due to mutations during the cloning process). For example, Avr!1 L@v!gnĕ.
Parents of celebs are usually transgenders too, so such a mothers cannot give birth, so such families use IVF and surrogate mother. Woman celebs imitate their pregnancy with speciall stuff (look at the picture). 1573921993.jpgThere is common couples and marriages between mtf and ftm celebs.
All the children of these celebs are transgenders too, they begin to change their sex since being babies. Some of their are open transgenders while others are secret. For example, @nge1!n@'s children.
This is all because of the elite is illuminati, and their god is baphomet being hermaphrodite and pansexual. So they try to look like him.
This hidden agenda have been starting near 70 years ago. We all have grown up in movies where the main female lead is played by the mtf and vice versa. We are used to see all these androgynous women and men on TV, and we take them for granted. It's their goal because thereby they are suspected by the units although in real life people usually look a way different than these celebs.
This is why celebs do so many plastic surgeries and injections, wearing heavy makeup, and do hair transplants to hide who they are. But pills cannot affect one thing - the structure of the skeleton (shoulders width, face features, hands length, pelvis width, waist width and its location). That's why there are so many tall women and short men in Hollywood.
It's a big problem because all the top models are transgenders (V!ctor!a seecret, for example), and we see everywhere only them, and we try to look like them, but this is impossible because men usually do have long legs, not women. And so on. This is why so many women today suffer from anorexia and eating disorders considering their hips, legs and waist as fat. We hate our natural body and want a celebs-like body, but the point is that their bodies is not feminine. This is why I think we need feminism, women are being erased everywhere, as they have been erased throughout human history. Elite erase our body, dictates us their standards, don't allow us to break into politics and art, to play our female roles in movies, etc.
No one can say for sure because if we talk about hidden transgender celebs then most of them have started making the transition since being babies. Thus, they take pills since childhood and their differences with non-transgender people are not so noticeable. They are castrated, and they change their sex. Ftm wear a boyish haircuts and vice versa.
However, the structure of the skeleton can say a lot, and in order to distinguish who is who, you need to dive into the anatomy.
Ftm usually have layering outfits, they rarely expose their torso totally (because of waist will be visible), they wear wide-shoulder jackets, make tattoos to conceal their female hands, and smoke cigarettes to make their voice more masculine.

Some anatomy extracts:
- Women put their hands on their waists, but men put their hands on their hips because they have longer arms than women (for example, 1è0n@rd0 who is said to be tranny)
1573922123.jpg
1573922144.jpg1573922146.jpg1573922126.jpg- Male hairline
1573922238.jpg
- Female spine curve (for example, 1è0n@rd0)
1573922111.jpg
1573922108.jpg
- Chin
1573921882.jpg
- Male brow ridge
1573921886.jpg
Sorry for my English

Last edited: