Transgender agenda in Kpop

크루아상

Rookie
A new portion of gend3r b3nder dramas

Attachments

크루아상

Rookie
I've been confused by Kim Myungsoo, because sometimes I feel like he is a real man.
Sorry, can't tell...Sometimes I'm almost useless when it comes to spotting an Ftm. Plus I'm usually afraid to draw conclusions in hurry. He could be male, who knows? Ironically lately I've been seeing men with narrow shoulders and wrists and soft face traits. As these traits alone don't indentify much (sceleton and fat distribution are important, though for scientists the most reliable one among bones is always pelvis), I feel that maybe it's time for me to stop getting stuck to this topic that much...So I'll tell you to trust your gut feeling as well.

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
Only fools think this is a man. My theory is that jungkook in his long hair phase had hormonal issues. Jangkook gained some weight in this period he started to wear large clothes to hide it .his features became much more softer.I told you that when they reach certain age they start to have breakdowns. the hormone therapy start to become less effective so they have to double
the procedures. His look in the airport is like when a woman is on her period or pregnant. It seems all the female hormones exploded after restraining them .

Attachments

queen82

Established
Only fools think this is a man. My theory is that jungkook in his long hair phase had hormonal issues. Jangkook gained some weight in this period he started to wear large clothes to hide it .his features became much more softer.I told you that when they reach certain age they start to have breakdowns. the hormone therapy start to become less effective so they have to double
the procedures. His look in the airport is like when a woman is on her period or pregnant. It seems all the female hormones exploded after restraining them .
they're femininize men , off course he looks like this, they give them hormones to looks more feminine

Vision

Established
The gay male is really jumping out of Lua (the short hair one)
Ugh -_- now this is stuck in my head so i'm gonna have a mini rant!

I definitely believe blurring genders agenda has always been part of the K-Pop world, androgynous men or women can be eye catching and add a unique flavour to the group, like an effeminate acting or dressed male or a tomboy styled girl.

This is just my opinion but I strongly disagree that there are many actual transgender members in the industry. They're just naturally or styled to look the opposite gender, to give the trans or androgynous vibe. I'm confident most are biologically the gender they're meant to be.

크루아상

Rookie
His look in the airport is like when a woman is on her period or pregnant
There was a video about some band, and the author suspected that there was a possibility they could be pregnant

The information you're sharing here is interesting