Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

queen82

Star

Namco

Rookie
Wow thank you so much! I was waiting for you return:)
I felt strange vibes from actors at 2, 4 and 10 pictures even before I had found out this thing. A lot of Korean actors are tall enough so that's why I'm usually not sure. Somewhere at the beginning I even wrote that I think N@m Jo0 Hyuk and a couple of other actors are real males. It would be a big surprise for me if Lee J0ng Suk and Ji Ch@ng W0ok were Ftms. Do you think Lēe $ung Kyung and 0h Ye0n Se0 could be Mtfs as well?

Also I thought Ahn J@e Hyun could be male, and G0o Hye $un could be female. I'm not sure about her though. Do you have any idea?
I dont know the names of all these actors. But the couple in strong women something sorry I forgot the title are reversed couple I investigated them .actually I watched the drama and befor knowing this I felt odd vibes from both of them . So yeah the girl who played the weightlifter girl character is a dude.and the female lead of Boyes before flowers is very specious, as she is getting old her skull is getting bigger and the jawline is starting to get stronger about her husband I don't know him sorry .I need to investigate him

Namco

Rookie
Omg am not very familiar with this group but I can already tell that some of them are men the one with blond short hair 100% a man .oh yes they are the group miss A no? Oh there is picture of one of the girls while dancing his winni appeared.sorry but I think they are all dude.it hard to believe it but that the truth these people are not like us where transgenders are a minority. For them it is essential to transform once selfe into an androgynous being to reach full enlightenment and become "god " it must to look like the baphomet actually normal people (not transgendered) are a minority in their world .and please for the once who says korean men have different structure please!!!! Korean men are nothing like these celebrities even though their fashion sense and hair cut is inspired from these celebrities looks. That why they may look feminine but their skull ,body is 100% male unlike these idols that look feminine even without having makeup.Korean men are man not women ;they don't have different anatomy.

Namco

Rookie
Hello,I just want to begin by saying women are beautiful the way they are ;they don't need plastic surgery or thick makeup to look good.accept how God created you ,you are beautiful the way you are.Don't compare yourself to others especially celebrities. I am posting pics of kpop female celebrities before and after plastic surgery.I want you to focus on the before pics and do your own judgment. You are not looking at ugly women in the before pics well some of them were good looking.you are looking at Boyes with long hair and makeup. The gase, the big heads,the jawline everything about them before they undergo plastic surgery lead to the fact that these Korean female celebrities were born as male.I am not here to force you to believe in what I am saying; do your own research about human anatomy and the procedures that trans go through to change themselves. Unfortunately women started to imitate these idols by doing plastic surgery not knowing that most of them were men. Here are the pics

Attachments