Transgender agenda in Kpop

Namco

Rookie
I'm a bit interested what's about K¡m Yun@? She is famous. How do you think, are there any transgender people in Korean sports?...
I believe that the dude ,at the beginning of her career she used to have a perfect square now they have done some surgey on the jaw line.this person has large shoulders i mean her shoulders are wider than the hips the neck is super thick and the legs are full of muscles poping out the kneels are not soft. And also this person has massive face . Straight and down torso you can see it when she wears those skating dress .i provided some pictures that illustrates what I am saying I hope this will help.
Ps:this person spoke at UN that tells you everything ,she also throwing satanic symbols the vow of silence, one eye symbolism

Attachments

크루아상

Rookie
Koreans

This video contains one short video starting from 11.49 and ending at 15.00, it is interesting

And short video at 11.58-12.08 here

Real male https://youtu.be/X-MssDg5xs0

Some Japanese

Indonesians

Chinese
Zück's wife https://youtu.be/nD7Sm5g7n5I

He is not asian however he looks pretty much like some typical character from Kdrama :D https://youtu.be/8K7YN8jwHtQ

Last edited:

크루아상

Rookie

Attachments

Namco

Rookie
Lisa looks masculine here
Seeing pictures like this make me ask myself, is this male anatomy or is it just veeery masculine/big feautures on a women.:oops:

lol its clearly not normal, but thats fine from time to time. But when multiple things stack up? Shoulders, neck and hands?? Add all the plastic surgery into account and i am baffled

크루아상

Rookie
This article was so interesting who made it? Koreans are not really into conspiracy stufff am surprised
Yeah, they are not into that in general.
I'm leaving links to a few more Korean channels which sometimes expose Kpop MVs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYZ5rvx1cynCJqekBAZuN2g
For example

Last edited:

크루아상

Rookie
Not Kpop, but I came across this video
and don't know what to say. FTMs are more harder for me to spot, the same goes with East Asians compared to other nationalities. But impression of that video is that he claims every person as FTM. This is why I'm suspicious of that kind of videos. Generalization can make this theory look unbelievable to people. I Iike the kind of analysis Ph0ny Perseph0ne does. She finds bi0logical people among them and shows differences between these people and tr@nsgenders.
How do you think, who people at the pictures really are?

Attachments

크루아상

Rookie
not to be off topic but here's a documentary i've made, i doesn't include transgenderism but it discuss other topics and i taught maybe you guys could find it interesting

Just wanted to say you're doing incredible work! I'm always waiting for your new videos and like each of them. Never saw someone speaking about mukbangs or ASMR as evil ones. You're content is very creative and refreshing. I'm amazed how you covered not only Kpop, but its fan culture, Jpop, Cpop, mukbangs, ASMR, symbolism, transgenders, plagiarism and even have done documentary!
If you were looking for requests by chance, these could be useful: symbolism in K-drama (or maybe in Japanese drama, Lakhorns etc), manhwa/webtoon/manga, anime.

not to be off topic but here's a documentary i've made, i doesn't include transgenderism but it discuss other topics and i taught maybe you guys could find it interesting

Hey girl! <3 <3

I love your work, its really appreciated and needed! I think you've covered so many topics. You don't even need to widen the scope any more at this point, i'd love to see you make more in depth videos of the same topics. Since this is the Transgender people in Kpop thread, maybe pick two idols where one passes more than the other, to compare body, face, voice. Like Lisa is obvious but with Irene its questionable.

I know you don't really care to use the right pronouns, but this might throw off people. When we see someone with the perfect mannerism, looks, behaviour and even essence of the gender they're presenting as - its very hard to not respect that. You can explain that our brains work like this, and that our idea of women and men has been shaped and distorted by the media. Show a couple western trans celebs. Yoongi is not a women ya know.

Hope i wasn't harsh or anything, truly respect the hustle:p

Nobodybuthere

Established

I've watched your videos. Grat job especially while exposing tranny girls. I have a question about Kim Myungsoo, is he ftm?

Kimchi

Rookie
If Mona Lisa is Leonardo Da Vinci,and that explains the movie Da Vinci code and why this portrait is famous..Mona Lisa represents the Baphomet because it is a combination of a man and a woman...so Da Vinci code movie is not about Jesus, but talks about baphomet...it is about illuminati and Da vinci was part of them..so he was a satanist?