Transgender agenda in Kpop

Hon33

Veteran
It’s like how come everyone of them have these same color combinations? because they are telling us, but the majority doesn't even pay attention
I’m a bit confused about what you’re saying. I think in the pictures you have chosen, it’s a bit of a stretch to relate them to transgender colours of blue, pink and white. They are frequently used colours that are going to be encountered everywhere - as the photos you show prove.
Purple is bi-sexuality, not transgender? Rainbow is associated with gay pride, not trangenderism?

cdigital379

Rookie
Wakethefakeup, Cintra, Notyourunnie and OTHERS ON HERE:

Guys,

COMPLETELY IGNORE HON33!!! I AM ONLY WRITING THIS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A PROBLEM SHE IS BECOMING. I already notified a moderator on another board about her "behavior" after she "bashed" me and others. By giving into her delusions, you let her win the discussion. WE ARE NOT HERE TO WIN OR LOSE A DISCUSSION: but rather we are here to voice and share our findings with other members and for them to help us answer questins we may not know. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.....AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

She causes a lot of turmoil on the other forums. Even when people tell her "pipe down"; she still comes at you. It is a never ending process. She will continue to bait you forever and ever...like succubus: she will drain you of your energy. Don't even bother wasting your time with her. She "feeds" off the users...so be weary.

If you get the chance, go find my notes on her or check the K-P{OP Illuminati forum. Here, you will see how all she does is go back and fourth with all the users who came here to voice their honest thoughts and opinions. She simply cannot handle the fact that we all have our own opinions. She just wants to attack and attack. God forbid if you try to make her understand where you/or one is coming from.

I came here to read on something and the first I see is her getting all up in everyone's grill. I could NOT even red 3 pages on this forum w/out seeing her "bashing" everyone on here (and in other forums) for what they feel is right/wrong about the subject matters discussed in each forum.

PLEASE PAY HER NO MIND. Once everyone starts doing this....she will become obvious to us other users. Then we call can be concentrate and become comfortable in discussing our thoughts, opinions and findings. We can do all of this (even if we all have different views) WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF BEING "ATTACKED" by some ominous unimportant user on here.

Everyone...be safe and God Bless. =0)

ps. Thank you to the other users who gave their time and effort in helping users like myself/and us become open-minded and more aware of the hidden agendas around the world being touted to us in the disguise of somersetting good. As much As I do personal research on my own, I am ALWAYS learning new and informative things from all the members in all the various forums I check out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! =0) =0) =0)

Hon33

Veteran

Guys,

COMPLETELY IGNORE HON33!!! I AM ONLY WRITING THIS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A PROBLEM SHE IS BECOMING. I already notified a moderator on another board about her "behavior" after she "bashed" me and others. By giving into her delusions, you let her win the discussion. WE ARE NOT HERE TO WIN OR LOSE A DISCUSSION: but rather we are here to voice and share our findings with other members and for them to help us answer questins we may not know. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.....AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

She causes a lot of turmoil on the other forums. Even when people tell her "pipe down"; she still comes at you. It is a never ending process. She will continue to bait you forever and ever...like succubus: she will drain you of your energy. Don't even bother wasting your time with her. She "feeds" off the users...so be weary.

If you get the chance, go find my notes on her or check the K-P{OP Illuminati forum. Here, you will see how all she does is go back and fourth with all the users who came here to voice their honest thoughts and opinions. She simply cannot handle the fact that we all have our own opinions. She just wants to attack and attack. God forbid if you try to make her understand where you/or one is coming from.

I came here to read on something and the first I see is her getting all up in everyone's grill. I could NOT even red 3 pages on this forum w/out seeing her "bashing" everyone on here (and in other forums) for what they feel is right/wrong about the subject matters discussed in each forum.

PLEASE PAY HER NO MIND. Once everyone starts doing this....she will become obvious to us other users. Then we call can be concentrate and become comfortable in discussing our thoughts, opinions and findings. We can do all of this (even if we all have different views) WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF BEING "ATTACKED" by some ominous unimportant user on here.

ps. Thank you to the other users who gave their time and effort in helping users like myself/and us become open-minded and more aware of the hidden agendas around the world being touted to us in the disguise of somersetting good. As much As I do personal research on my own, I am ALWAYS learning new and informative things from all the members in all the various forums I check out. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! =0) =0) =0)
You have notes on me? Tbh, that’s a little creepy and obsessive. Perhaps I should be speaking to a mod about you?
Where are these notes you are directing people to go find?
Isnt it ironic that you are allowed to have opinions but I, apparently, am not?

wakethefakeup

Established
I’m a bit confused about what you’re saying. I think in the pictures you have chosen, it’s a bit of a stretch to relate them to transgender colours of blue, pink and white. They are frequently used colours that are going to be encountered everywhere - as the photos you show prove.
Purple is bi-sexuality, not transgender? Rainbow is associated with gay pride, not trangenderism?
I'm not reaching all the comebacks have these colors and plus you're a troll so i don't care for your opinion

AndrAt3A

Established

Guys,

Just hit that ignore button and you won't see her posts. It makes life much easier and then you don't need to make an irrelevant post about someone. People are free to post what they want, your not forced to respond.

cdigital379

Rookie
Just hit that ignore button and you won't see her posts. It makes life much easier and then you don't need to make an irrelevant post about someone. People are free to post what they want, your not forced to respond.
Thanks. And where is that ignore button? I have not seen it? I thought maybe we have a block button. Perhaps, I am overly tired from pulling 10/15 shifts at the hospital. I only disagree w/one part you typed...."irrelevant". It is important when this member has bothered everyone from the moment she joined. She never lets up. But thank you for the tip. Have a good rest of week and stay safe out there! =0)

AndrAt3A

Established
Thanks. And where is that ignore button? I have not seen it? I thought maybe we have a block button. Perhaps, I am overly tired from pulling 10/15 shifts at the hospital. I only disagree w/one part you typed...."irrelevant". It is important when this member has bothered everyone from the moment she joined. She never lets up. But thank you for the tip. Have a good rest of week and stay safe out there! =0)
Just click on the username and it brings up the option to ignore their content. Also when your ignoring someone's content at the end of the page it will give you an option to view it if you want for that post.

cdigital379

Rookie
Just click on the username and it brings up the option to ignore their content. Also when your ignoring someone's content at the end of the page it will give you an option to view it if you want for that post.

AndrAt3A,

I do not have the option to do so... =0{
I did do as you said and this is what I got:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I will have to have to change my privacy options and just follow who I wish to follow. Shame they do not have a block button. But thank you for trying to help me. =0)

ps. I wonder because she limited her profile view, perhaps that is the reason I cannot see the ignore button???? Hmmm....

Last edited:
so if all of these Kpop stars are transgender(I am still not sure if they are but I have my doubts)...does that mean all of them are gays?
I noticed Kpop have high numbers of gays specially males..not sure about females stars..but what I know is not all of them

AndrAt3A

Established
AndrAt3A,

I do not have the option to do so... =0{
I did said and this is what I got:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I will have to have to change my privacy options and just follow who I wish to follow. Shame they do not have a block button. But thank you for trying to help me. =0)

ps. I wonder because she limited her profile view, perhaps that is the reason I cannot see the ignore button???? Hmmm....
You dont go to their page. Just hit the name on their postScreenshot_20200624-222918_Chrome.jpg

cdigital379

Rookie
You dont go to their page. Just hit the name on their postView attachment 38419

I did again as you said...NO LUCK!!! I also tested on other member's profiles....which I SAW the ignore button. But just like the "said" member and EVEN your profile....it will NOT allow me to do so.

As I mentioned b4; I believe once a member has changed their settings to see how can view their profile...the ignore, follow and one other button is gone. Again....thanks for trying to help me. I don't want to waste any of my breath or energy on this person. Take Care!! =0)

Last edited:

크루아상

Established
does that mean all of them are gays?
Gay people don't feel uncomfortable in their bodies, and sexual orientation doesn't change after reassignment surgery, so dysphoria and orientation are not related. To answer your question, it appears that hidden ftm usually is in relationship with hidden mtf and vice versa, so this is reversed couple.

I thought about these topics while I wasn't here. We should differentiate people with gender dysphoria and secret transgender celebrities.
Dysphoria is a real thing, but making someone to be transgender since being in womb against his/her will looks like abuse. Maybe stars suffer once they know truth about their situation since they aren't transgender deep inside. I feel sorry for them. It seems like some of them are trying to assimilate and the rest behave more naturally. Maybe they tend to dissociate because of this.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Rookie

https://g.co/kgs/xgqkqQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

크루아상

Established
I read through debate about right to speculate that was going on here pages before. It seems ended so I won't reply to the posting, just want to admit that I apologize if I did something wrong, especially for using 'tranny' word, because I didn't properly check it so I thought that was just shortened form or something like that. I brought that word from yt videos where some authors were not usually respectful in their speech. I agree they shouldn't use cruel words towards those they don't know and don't like/understand only because of their views. So I'm really sorry if I said something hurtful to someone. I deleted those phrases