Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

AndrAt3A

Established
It depends what your definition of wrong is, doesn’t it?
In my world, it is always wrong to speculate, judge or discriminate against people because of their gender, sexuality or anything else. If is bad enough to do it if you know it’s true but to do it just because they’ve put themselves out there? Wow! That’s a completely different mentality all together.
If you lived in my country - who knows, maybe you do - you could be arrested and even go to jail. It’s called incitement of hatred and it’s illegal. It is very, very wrong from a moral perspective.
People love to speculate about how idols committed suicide because they were sacrificed or mind controlled or whatever. However things like the stuff you write here? This is the kind of stuff that drives idols and non-idols alike to kill themselves.
How would you like to see your picture posted on a forum with people deconstructing your body shape and claiming you are not the gender you identify as?
If you think it is okay to do this, there is something wrong with you!
If people were doubting me as a female and discussing my body-on a public forum from posts and pictures that I freely put out on the internet- I would feel semi insulted, that's it.
In my country we this whole Free Speech thing going on. Idols, celebrities, and social media stars who take offense when they are judged should not be in the limelight. You can't be so publicly open and then be surprised when people have an opinion. I believe that every adult has the right to be who they want to be, I really could care less. However, just because we post what we see doesn't mean its inciting hate or it's in such a mean spirited way. I know your older and stuck in your ways based on other posts I've seen by you on other threads, but not every opinion that's different than yours is automatically wrong just because you don't agree. You keep saying that there is no proof, but I don't see you posting proof to counter our sightings. You just take everything at face value without a doubt.
How about you believe what you want and we will continue to post our doubts and post our reasoning behind them. At the end of the day it's doing no harm.

Hon33

Veteran
If people were doubting me as a female and discussing my body-on a public forum from posts and pictures that I freely put out on the internet- I would feel semi insulted, that's it.
In my country we this whole Free Speech thing going on. Idols, celebrities, and social media stars who take offense when they are judged should not be in the limelight. You can't be so publicly open and then be surprised when people have an opinion. I believe that every adult has the right to be who they want to be, I really could care less. However, just because we post what we see doesn't mean its inciting hate or it's in such a mean spirited way. I know your older and stuck in your ways based on other posts I've seen by you on other threads, but not every opinion that's different than yours is automatically wrong just because you don't agree. You keep saying that there is no proof, but I don't see you posting proof to counter our sightings. You just take everything at face value without a doubt.
How about you believe what you want and we will continue to post our doubts and post our reasoning behind them. At the end of the day it's doing no harm.
Doesn’t mean you are inciting hatred? Oh, I think you’ll find it does. That’s why it’s illegal in countries all over the world. It goes deeper than that, though...I mean, what kind of person tries to justify posting cruel things online about anyone - celebrity or not?
I don’t need to post any proof to “counter your sightings”. I take people as I find them. If Lisa from Blackpink tells me she is female, then she is female. She looks female, she sounds female, she presents herself to be female. Why on earth would she not be female? She is one of the most female, females I have ever seen.
Chanyeol? How many Asian females do you know who are as tall as he is?
You are doing harm by what you post - you’re doing harm to yourself, to the people you post about and the transgender community in general. I feel sorry that you cannot see that. As a Christian myself, I find your behaviour here more abhorrent than anything anyone who is transgender could ever do!

Hon33

Veteran
Once the deception has been lifted, you will see it clearly.
If you can't see through the deception, it's fine.
I see through the deception clearly.
I don't lie to myself.
Once what deception is lifted?
If someone says they are female, they are female.
If someone says they are male, they are male.
That’s as far as it goes for me. I don’t have any right or desire to go searching for evidence that they are a different gender to what they claim to be. If they have different sex organs than the gender they identify as, what’s it got to do with me? How are they deceiving me?
To be honest, it’s completely weird that you even think about it, let alone try to find evidence of it? Who even thinks like that?
What effect does it have on your life if someone is transgender? It’s none of your business!

Hon33

Veteran
I’m aware of that, thank you
However, no one owes me an explanation of what they are. What is the worst thing that’s going to happen to you personally, if someone identifies as a different gender to what they were born? Is it hurting you? Do you have to justify their actions to your God?
What you will have to do, is justify your own actions before God. I’m pretty sure spreading vitriol online about an individual - especially when it is nothing more than speculation - is not behaviour that anyone’s God would see as pleasing.
You can try to choose that as a justification for your behaviour. It’s not.

wakethefakeup

Established
it’s completely weird that you even think about it, let alone try to find evidence of it? Who even thinks like that?
It's not weird this is very common given that they push them in every area, every media outlet of
and on top of that they also lie to the public
there is alot of evidence and they say it themselves in plain sight
hon33 ? you might be a troll as well
you're not the transgender police and i'n not in school and I can talk and speculate about everything I choose to

Hon33

Veteran
It's not weird this is very common given that they push them in every area, every media outlet of
and on top of that they also lie to the public
there is alot of evidence and they say it themselves in plain sight
hon33 ? you might be a troll as well
you're not the transgender police and i'n not in school and I can talk and speculate about everything I choose to
Yep, you can talk and speculate about whatever you like. It doesn’t make it an acceptable thing to do and it doesn’t make you a cool person.
People are only pushing a transgender agenda if the pictures or articles they post are about transgender individuals. If the photos or articles are just about people you have decided are transgender, then they are not pushing anything.
I’m not a troll and I think you’ll find I have as much right to post my opinion here as you have to post yours.
Show me one piece of actual proof on this thread and I’ll be willing to listen. In any case, even if you do have proof why does it matter to you?

wakethefakeup

Established
Yep, you can talk and speculate about whatever you like. It doesn’t make it an acceptable thing to do and it doesn’t make you a cool person.
People are only pushing a transgender agenda if the pictures or articles they post are about transgender individuals. If the photos or articles are just about people you have decided are transgender, then they are not pushing anything.
I’m not a troll and I think you’ll find I have as much right to post my opinion here as you have to post yours.
Show me one piece of actual proof on this thread and I’ll be willing to listen. In any case, even if you do have proof why does it matter to you?
There are 18 pages in this thread you can read it yourself I'm not going to waste my time on a troll
there are many videos on YT, do the research yourself

korunovski

Rookie
Jennie is a girl-‘elite’ didn’t entirely every celebs to (ftm or mtf). Doesn’t mean Jennie is excluded from their agenda, she is still part of it-could be as mk-ultra, sex beta kitten whatever they call it

However *Jisoo-Rose-Lisa* for sure I can see all those MTF traits in them

Ps: just my opinion. Been following these conspiracy theories for years now especially hollywoods celebs. Its a good thing many are more aware especially people are starting to be aware of this in Kpop industries
If Jisoo is a man, i am cutting my balls off. She was my ideal woman , and this would fk me up hard lmao :eek::eek::p:p

free2018

Star
That’s as far as it goes for me. I don’t have any right or desire to go searching for evidence that they are a different gender to what they claim to be. If they have different sex organs than the gender they identify as, what’s it got to do with me? How are they deceiving me?
To be honest, it’s completely weird that you even think about it, let alone try to find evidence of it? Who even thinks like that?
What effect does it have on your life if someone is transgender? It’s none of your business!
Men pretending to be women as part of their religion-- Satanic inversion-- has an effect on all of society due to the high profile positions most of these men occupy. This is not a new thing on a planet. Promoting the Adam Kadmon idea on everybody as normal is complete insanity.

tmbrown3

Rookie
I was curious as if this applies to nct 127 if you could find a video or pictures that exposes their true gender I would appreciate it.
(Because i just got into them and need to know the truth.)
I personally feel like they're all male except haechan, he has a feminine head but beside that his dancing isnt as sharp. Its good but men tend to be way sharper than women and overall better dancers (excluding some women like jojo gomez,delaney glazer, kaycee rice, etc).

Hon33

Veteran
Men pretending to be women as part of their religion-- Satanic inversion-- has an effect on all of society due to the high profile positions most of these men occupy. This is not a new thing on a planet. Promoting the Adam Kadmon idea on everybody as normal is complete insanity.
How does it affect society?

Hon33

Veteran
I personally feel like they're all male except haechan, he has a feminine head but beside that his dancing isnt as sharp. Its good but men tend to be way sharper than women and overall better dancers (excluding some women like jojo gomez,delaney glazer, kaycee rice, etc).
I’m intrigued. Haechan is female? His head is feminine?
Haechan’s dancing is one of the sharpest in NCT. It’s why he gets so much centre time. He had a background in ballroom dancing as a kid which is why his movements are more graceful and fluid.
He is an amazingly talented male singer and dancer. He is tiny but you only have to look at his body shape to see that he is male. His hips are narrow and he has no waist. He has a really pronounced Adam’s apple. There are quite a lot of pictures recently where you can see stubble on his chin, because SM often release more natural photos.
A8ACEE44-971B-400A-B302-9DEF9C888165.jpeg94E566A0-AD11-4B5A-BAB2-43F554FDE6B6.jpeg

korunovski

Rookie
Wouldnt a large plot hole in this theory be the height of the female idols? I mean granted there are short men as well, but almost all of the women seem to be under 1.65cm tall. Even if you take hormones and stuff i dont think it would affect the bones right?

Hana nia

Rookie
You so much said you don’t have any desire to go searching for evidence? Yet you were intrigued when people calling Haechan a female and you started your own research and there you go, well done. If they say they are female but they aren’t means they are liars, why should they lied?? And for most people we don’t like being lied to, idolizing someone who’s fake? Maybe you like fake, and what are you doing here?? Yes you may share your opinion but please you are in denial and just bashing people for speaking the truth, you just hated it because you fancy every idol in Kpop and it hurts you everytime you think people are hurting them, beach please, go away. If you don’t agree with what we are doing here don’t fucking waste any pages, read the title of this thread and you should know you don’t belong here.

Last edited:

tmbrown3

Rookie
I’m intrigued. Haechan is female? His head is feminine?
Haechan’s dancing is one of the sharpest in NCT. It’s why he gets so much centre time. He had a background in ballroom dancing as a kid which is why his movements are more graceful and fluid.
He is an amazingly talented male singer and dancer. He is tiny but you only have to look at his body shape to see that he is male. His hips are narrow and he has no waist. He has a really pronounced Adam’s apple. There are quite a lot of pictures recently where you can see stubble on his chin, because SM often release more natural photos.
View attachment 35513View attachment 35514
Only part i disagree in is he's one of the sharpest and his waist. Everyone has a waist, his body shape is just a apple/inverted triangle. He's sharp when hes center but not much else, dance practice videos hes never really sharp and skips moves. He's still a 100000x better dancer than me. The stubble does nothing for me just because FTM can easily have stubble and so can women with hormone diseases.

tmbrown3

Rookie
Wouldnt a large plot hole in this theory be the height of the female idols? I mean granted there are short men as well, but almost all of the women seem to be under 1.65cm tall. Even if you take hormones and stuff i dont think it would affect the bones right?
There's a lot of short Asian men, most of my exs are 5'6-5'8, so if they theoretically started them on hormones before puberty kicked in fully it could but that just seems like too much work to me personally.