Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

minnie82

Superstar
I've never been so sure until now lol. This is aftersk00l k@hi and I just decided to look up what she looks like bc some people were discussing her. They were saying how her group was created around her and that she had a say in everything, how she had power in the company, if im not mistaken shes a shareholder. This was unheard of. I was so skeptical when I heard a woman had this much influence there.
Nah but im shocked seeing these pics like how can someone not see it. This makes me feel like the gender that we see of everyone else posted here is their true one lol bc why are some transitions smooth and some brutal, like this one? Or is it bc this person debuted old and that the true signs come out the more you age?
Yes i suspected her too..

doublestandardism

Established
I've never been so sure until now lol. This is aftersk00l k@hi and I just decided to look up what she looks like bc some people were discussing her. They were saying how her group was created around her and that she had a say in everything, how she had power in the company, if im not mistaken shes a shareholder. This was unheard of. I was so skeptical when I heard a woman had this much influence there.
Nah but im shocked seeing these pics like how can someone not see it. This makes me feel like the gender that we see of everyone else posted here is their true one lol bc why are some transitions smooth and some brutal, like this one? Or is it bc this person debuted old and that the true signs come out the more you age?
Your explanation is why I have always thought there are more waaaay more mtf than ftm in kpop and hollywood. You see a woman who was treated like a man (with respect). So many theories about these celebrities wanting to be like Baphomet "half man/half woman" when its really just a male with gynecomastia. I dont know if K@hi is mtf or not, but Ill never believe a bunch of ftms were allowed as much power as some people claim these male world leaders are actually female. Nobody respects women.

Your explanation is why I have always thought there are more waaaay more mtf than ftm in kpop and hollywood. You see a woman who was treated like a man (with respect). So many theories about these celebrities wanting to be like Baphomet "half man/half woman" when its really just a male with gynecomastia. I dont know if K@hi is mtf or not, but Ill never believe a bunch of ftms were allowed as much power as some people claim these male world leaders are actually female. Nobody respects women.
Your observation's interesting. I never noticed that bc I in my head the only ones who get genderswapped are the performers, entertainers. The ceo, directors, decision makers who work bts are just men. As for presidents, im ngl I have yet to see one who looks like an ftm, only their spouses look painfully mtf.

sike1309

Rookie
This is a comment from a man (he lives in Thailand) ( i dont remember where i saw it).
As I live in Thailand and know people who knew this person before they were famous, I can tell you w/out a shadow of doubt that Lisa is a trans person. As previously pointed out, homosexuality of both men and women along with trans-gendering is extremely popular in Thailand. It is THE #1 popular destination for cosmetic surgery and “that” operation. It’s precisely why the Obama’s another trans outfit are so beloved by the Thai’s here. Leave us not forget, everything with the devil is by plan and design. Lisa’s White step-daddy (because the Thai’s worship white so much) is a famous chef and freemason leading me to believe the mom was most likely an eastern-star. The female leg of the society. Probably was promised fortune and fame and herein enters the transformation at infancy into Lisa. It is not uncommon at all for single parent households (mothers) and absent parent households (fathers) while living together with their children and partners to raise boys as gays. It’s more popular here than people who don’t live here probably think. That said, there are a lot of bio-women here that have what I’ve dubbed dude build but are biologically born women. Lisa is not and that apple says it all!!

minnie82

Superstar
This is a comment from a man (he lives in Thailand) ( i dont remember where i saw it).
As I live in Thailand and know people who knew this person before they were famous, I can tell you w/out a shadow of doubt that Lisa is a trans person. As previously pointed out, homosexuality of both men and women along with trans-gendering is extremely popular in Thailand. It is THE #1 popular destination for cosmetic surgery and “that” operation. It’s precisely why the Obama’s another trans outfit are so beloved by the Thai’s here. Leave us not forget, everything with the devil is by plan and design. Lisa’s White step-daddy (because the Thai’s worship white so much) is a famous chef and freemason leading me to believe the mom was most likely an eastern-star. The female leg of the society. Probably was promised fortune and fame and herein enters the transformation at infancy into Lisa. It is not uncommon at all for single parent households (mothers) and absent parent households (fathers) while living together with their children and partners to raise boys as gays. It’s more popular here than people who don’t live here probably think. That said, there are a lot of bio-women here that have what I’ve dubbed dude build but are biologically born women. Lisa is not and that apple says it all!!
What about her biological father?what happened to him?

Truthteller

Veteran
I think it must be common knowleddge in Thailand that Lisa was born a boy. Just look at the flower they named after her
1701618058755.jpeg

This flower looks like gender reassignment surgery when they turn a male ***** to a female *****.
1701618344433.jpeg