Trans?

Incognito

Established
Some peopl argue that genitals don't determine gender, which is confusing since you have an issue with your vagina so you acknowledging it's a female organ knocks that argument out the window

I just think the issue of trans is a lot deeper, not so much just the inability to accept your outward appearance
I get that. But it's not just the appearance. i hate everything there is to being a woman.

Haich

Superstar
Genitals represent sex which is determined by genetics. Genitals technically don't determine gender because someone born female can still have a different gender identity, like transgender people who despite having certain genitals, still identify with the opposite gender.

Just sounds like wordplay to me

You can be a feminine boy or a masculine girl, doesn't mean you're stuck in the wrong body.

mecca

Superstar
It feels like it's happening more, especially with young people. We didn't even know what trans was in school, no one did even teachers. You were either gay, lesbian, straight or bi. We knew about drag queens too but that's about it.

Honestly only started to see trans people in the past 5 years or so.
But since transgenderism is so uncommon and people really have to be sure about it in order to actually be transgender, it just doesn't make since for more people to become transgender because the majority of people are fine with their bodies and the sex they were born as.

Haich

Superstar
I get that. But it's not just the appearance. i hate everything there is to being a woman.
You haven't really specified much so it's hard to know what you're talking about, what about being a woman upsets you so much?

mecca

Superstar
Just sounds like wordplay to me
It's not wordplay because transgender people's gender identity doesn't align with their actual sex.
You can be a feminine boy or a masculine girl, doesn't mean you're stuck in the wrong body.
Exactly, which is why transgenderism is different that just being feminine or masculine, it's an actual feeling that some people have.

Incognito

Established
Yh I can't really pretend to understand it, i thought by reading your posts I'd get an insight, thanks for sharing
It's just like. Every day I have the mentality "yeah I'm a guy" but clearly I'm not.

Haich

Superstar
But since transgenderism is so uncommon and people really have to be sure about it in order to actually be transgender, it just doesn't make since for more people to become transgender because the majority of people are fine with their bodies and the sex they were born as.
But they aren't sure, that's why their problems don't leave them. If you have an issue with accepting yourself, it's a mental or emotional issue you have to deal with first

I've heard of people saying they want to chop their breasts or dicks as they're so uncomfortable with their body. That's not normal, there's something deeper going on

Incognito

Established
You haven't really specified much so it's hard to know what you're talking about, what about being a woman upsets you so much?
That exact thing. Being a woman. It may not make sense to people but. It's seriously like feeling in the wrong body.

Haich

Superstar
It's not wordplay because transgender people's gender identity doesn't align with their actual sex.

Exactly, which is why transgenderism is different that just being feminine or masculine, it's an actual feeling that some people have.
Keyword is feeling, just because someone feels they're entitled to being something else, doesn't mean it'll solve their problems

Haich

Superstar
That exact thing. Being a woman. It may not make sense to people but. It's seriously like feeling in the wrong body.
Ok...you're not giving much away which is probably why I'm having a hard time understanding what it is other than your appearance you're struggling with but again I'll say this, just try and talk to a friend or a family member about it all

Incognito

Established
But they aren't sure, that's why their problems don't leave them. If you have an issue with accepting yourself, it's a mental or emotional issue you have to deal with first

I've heard of people saying they want to chop their breasts or dicks as they're so uncomfortable with their body. That's not normal, there's something deeper going on
It's nice you feel like you can accept who you are. But don't you understand not everyone feels that way?

Incognito

Established
Ok...you're not giving much away which is probably why I'm having a hard time understanding what it is other than your appearance you're struggling with but again I'll say this, just try and talk to a friend or a family member about it all
Honestly. What do you want to know. It's not like I hate females. But when I think or talk I don't feel right saying "I'm a girl"

Haich

Superstar
It's nice you feel like you can accept who you are. But don't you understand not everyone feels that way?
That's why I said fixing your outward appearance to look more like a man won't rectify the issues you have on the inside. the next issue may be you don't feel you look masculine enough, or you feel upset when someone accidentally calls you the wrong pronoun

mecca

Superstar
Keyword is feeling, just because someone feels they're entitled to being something else, doesn't mean it'll solve their problems
It may or may not solve their problems to transition to the gender they identify as... but they still feel a need to.
That's what makes them transgender.

mecca

Superstar
If you have an issue with accepting yourself, it's a mental or emotional issue you have to deal with first
But they could be perfectly fine with accepting their own personality and everything that makes them themselves, it seems the only problem they have is with the sex they were born as.

Haich

Superstar
But they could be perfectly fine with accepting their own personality and everything that makes them themselves, it seems the only problem they have is with the sex they were born as.
They usually aren't fine, reinventing your entire self and life usually comes with further issues on top of the existing ones.

mecca

Superstar
That's why I said fixing your outward appearance to look more like a man won't rectify the issues you have on the inside.
What if their only issue was that they don't look like a man?