Trans kid sues Tavistock Institute

Thunderian

Superstar
I feel it shows that a lot more consideration should be done before turning to hormones and surgery.
A lot of people feel the same way, but have so far been stifled by an aggressive and politicized trans community. People — including a lot of gays and lesbians — are now fighting back, and it’s getting pretty vicious. The good thing is that it’s bringing free speech defenders together in a way no one would have thought was possible.

The terrible thing is all the confused kids that have already been maimed because their counsellors and doctors (not to mention the pro-trans govt agencies and cultural influencers) have convinced them they are a) the wrong sex and b) it can be fixed with chemicals and surgery.

saki

Star
Girls who don’t like dolls are treated as transgender, claims Tavistock clinic whistleblower

NHS services treat girls who "don't like pink ribbons and dollies" as if they have been born in the wrong body, a Tavistock whistleblower has warned.
Dr David Bell, a former governor at the gender identity NHS trust, said that under the influence of political lobby groups such as Stonewall, clinicians believe that the “only acceptable explanation” for a range of complex issues is that a young person is transgender.
The consultant psychiatrist described his former employer, the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, as a “gateway to puberty blockers”, which put children and young people on the path of a lifetime of medical treatment.

Dr David Bell said that those “unwilling or unable to conform to gender stereotypes” are “misunderstood” as being transgender

Dr David Bell, a former governor at the gender identity NHS trust, said that under the influence of political lobby groups such as Stonewall, clinicians believe that the “only acceptable explanation” for a range of complex issues is that a young person is transgender.

The consultant psychiatrist described his former employer, the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, as a “gateway to puberty blockers”, which put children and young people on the path of a lifetime of medical treatment.

1637913586414.png
Keira Bell, the 24-year-old woman who took legal action against the Tavistock and Portman Trust arguing that children cannot properly consent to taking puberty blockers

Girls who don’t like dolls are treated as transgender, claims Tavistock clinic whistleblower
What do we do with children who jump out of windows because they think they are anime characters?

When I was a kid, I wore my mom's heels and put on lipstick. Just because it's so excited to break my mom's rules. But today, I'm masculine enough and have no problem with masculinity. So if my mom was a feminist freak in the west, I would have already lost my balls.

Journeyman

Established
The deeper you dig into this the darker it gets.

This is a difficult subject for me. I come from a very liberal background. I am supportive of people's right to choose their own path in life and am against any form of discrimination. However, the more I've learned about occult objectives, the more that the surge in trans questions has become less of a civil rights issue and more of an assault from the occulted elites on the rest of humanity.

Tavistock are of course up to their necks in it, but you can trace the academic underpinning for the change in treatment protocols and some of the characters involved are highly suspect.

The key though, for me at least, lies in the ancient histories of the Galli Priests, the Cult of Cybele, the veneration of the Divine Androgyne and the practice of alchemic unification of opposites and androgynous masonry within the mystery religions that really govern this world. That's the real origin of the surge in trans cases. It was always with us, it's simply now becoming far more prominent as they accelerate their plans. It's from there that the directives go to celebrity puppets like Celine Dion to destroy gender boundaries and make non binary an idealised state.

They wish to invert this world.

Last edited:

*MKNova*

Rookie
The deeper you dig into this the darker it gets.

This is a difficult subject for me. I come from a very liberal background. I am supportive of people's right to choose their own path in life and am against any form of discrimination. However, the more I've learned about occult objectives, the more that the surge in trans questions has become less of a civil rights issue and more of an assault from the occulted elites on the rest of humanity.

Tavistock are of course up to their necks in it, but you can trace the academic underpinning for the change in treatment protocols and some of the characters involved are highly suspect.

The key though, for me at least, lies in the ancient histories of the Galli Priests, the Cult of Cybele, the veneration of the Divine Androgyne and the practice of alchemic unification of opposites and androgynous masonry within the mystery religions that really govern this world. That's the real origin of the surge in trans cases. It was always with us, it's simply now becoming far more prominent as they accelerate their plans. It's from there that the directives go to celebrity puppets like Celine Dion to destroy gender boundaries and make non binary an idealised state.

They wish to invert this world.
This makes sense to me. Are you familiar with the work of Tracy Twyman?

*MKNova*

Rookie
I agree, not just the depth she dug into things but the perspective she brought. I've been reading this on Waybackmachine and there's so much packed in.
Yes, I love the way she would just present the facts and not push an agenda. She had such a knack for finding the right things it was spooky. I have been trying to find more information on the spiritual and metaphysical aspects of everything that is going down from researchers who are unbiased and as informed as Tracy was. Informed not only through research but personal experiences.

Thanks for the link!