Tranny Alert...miss Usa 2017 : All Contestants Are Men

Etagloc

Superstar
Hell no. Over 18 messing with 14..... that is just what it is. It's p***philia.

Aero

Superstar
I mean I can't really condone it or condemn it. But if you think about it 4 years is nothing when they are both in their 20s.

And pedo is liking small children. Like under 12 I think.

Trenton

Veteran
19 sleeping with 14 is a big deal. It's p***philia.
Uh I'm pretty sure it's not p***philia
If anything legally it was statutory r*pe.
However I did not r*pe them
We were two teenagers in love
I am not attracted to children.
I was a teen attracted to another teen, who I believed to be 16 as well.

Hebephilia is the term for pubescent minors btw.
Not attracted to teens either. Because I'm an adult now.

It's normal for two teens to have sex.
Immoral maybe. But normal.

Trenton

Veteran
And like young men married young teens for thousands of years
Are you going against thousands of years of almost all cultures lol

Etagloc

Superstar
16-17 is where it can be a little blurry

14? They've barely reached puberty.

I don't have time to argue about this for a million posts. Even Aero says he can't condone it. If you really wanna justify it, make a thread and see what people say.

Trenton

Veteran
16-17 is where it can be a little blurry

14? They've barely reached puberty.

I don't have time to argue about this for a million posts. Even Aero says he can't condone it. If you really wanna justify it, make a thread and see what people say.
Gotcha. I'm not really interested in talking about this further either. We are still together almost 10 years later and no one was traumatized. It's O.K.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yes I'm reminded of a period of time where everyone was saying "Don't nickle and dime me". Every time I heard it, angels cried and my skin just generally started crawling.
I will fight you over nickel and dime

Vixy

Star
Why are you so into this shit? lol
It's great to have someone researching illuminatis weapons against the common man. Be thankful someone does this for us and have taken their time to do this thread.

Thank you for this! Its very interesting and explains a heck of alot!

Vixy

Star
Are we saying OP is overfocusing on transgenders or the producer of the vids? I do think theres definitely a promotion of transgenders as women that probably has been going on for quite some time now. One great example is Serena and Venus Williams:

Oh why did I never see this?! :'(

Oh why did I never see this?! :'(
Do you agree or disagree? For me when I saw the pics of them as kids, my mind was made up lol.

I also agree with your post about the guy spending his time on this. Its not something Im that interested in once I saw a few convincing possible trans celebrities, but Im glad SOMEONE is taking their time to expose these things though Im not sure if its to the extent he is claiming.

Are we saying OP is overfocusing on transgenders or the producer of the vids? I do think theres definitely a promotion of transgenders as women that probably has been going on for quite some time now. One great example is Serena and Venus Williams:

Wow....