Train Derailment in Ohio being blacked out by media

FilthPig

Veteran
I was posting about it on other topic https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/crazy-stuff-insert-here.2654/page-103

People are not evacuated and not even told about this cancer cloud ? This is so messed up . I havent tracked its path ,saw somewhere that great lakes are or will be contaminated and its heading for New York ? I could be wrong. They might use it as an excuse to ban farming on all the contaminated area,which will be heck knows how large .

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
What the fuck? Controlled burn? They didnt even said it's an accident? They just decided to burn it? Anybody can explain it? İ only feel sorry for the people without a survival instinct, if it happened close to me, i would immediately pack a backpack,sleeping bag and a tent and run away as far as possible.

The Zone

Star
It was about a week ago but the media covered it sparingly. Be it negligence, intentional, or an attack there has been an effort to keep it low-key in the public eye. Some say the current admin was warned by Unions, others throw it in a place of interest with recent attacks on power plants and others see it as intentionally done. Who knows for sure?

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the dirty bomb Natural News has been predicting for awhile. This seems in some ways almost as bad as a nuclear bomb. And all they have to say is that it was an accidental derailment. This was done on purpose.

FilthPig

Veteran
I wonder if this is the dirty bomb Natural News has been predicting for awhile. This seems in some ways almost as bad as a nuclear bomb. And all they have to say is that it was an accidental derailment. This was done on purpose.
In a way its way worse. Nuclear stuff over time breaks into smaller pieces becoming less and less harmful . With those dioxins its opposite , similar crap sticks together / accumulates ,becoming more and more toxic.And they can break apart again (like if you burn them),go airborn,into groundwater etc.

"Oh, and it bioaccumulates. So fishing/hunting/animal-agriculture over a large area will become nonfunctional. And then the impacts on wildlife."
So it kinda is like chernobyl if they want to get rid off it then everything alive or dead that is contaminated with it must be disposed in some similar place where they dump nuclear waste otherwise it keeps on circling from one lifeform to another,causing cancer etc. So that would mean hunting down and killing all wildlife ,pets etc ... And since it accumulates also on humans...
How to clean it from soil and groundwater ? Atleast radioactive crap you can detect easily with instruments over great distances but this stuff is a silent killer.

Seems kind of a coincidence that Ohio is where Pete Buttgig the head of the department of transportation is from. He is probably too busy at the Drag Queen Festival to give a crap about this. Then the Norfolk Rail people made a 25 k donation to the people of East Palestine. The CEO probably spent that much last night on hookers and kokaine. And what are the odds some gay man is named Buttgig from Ohio and head of the department of transportation. The only gig he ever has done right is bend over. Probably has the same meth dealer as Hunter Biden. And I am not even kidding.

Floridafoot

Established
I do not trust msm media at all. However, I read local news and get some national headlines every morning. Of course I take any info I get there with a grain of salt. But I also noticed there was no coverage of the situation in Ohio at all. They had a "Tom Brady thirst trap" story, but nothing about the derailment/ fire. So I emailed them and asked them why. I told them I thought this was strange. If I get a reply I will post it here.