Train Derailment in Ohio being blacked out by media

Exactly. They want to eliminate people in every way possible, and why not with an "accidental" derailment?
I'm sorry what happened with your father and his co workers at this plant. That is uncalled for.
We are truly living in the end times! And this was no accident.
Plus Ohio is a red state. It seems like red states getting hit with catastrophic stuff. For example Texas and Florida.

Lucy

Star
Exactly. They want to eliminate people in every way possible, and why not with an "accidental" derailment?
I'm sorry what happened with your father and his co workers at this plant. That is uncalled for.
We are truly living in the end times! And this was no accident.
Thx Seekeroftruth55.
I agree also that this was no accident and we are truly living in the end times.

Dalit

Star
Supposedly in the movie there is a scene where it shows a pile of books for a moment and alot of them were about occult,magic,witchcraft etc . Saw somebody mentioning it somewhere.
That was in White Noise. Jack's wife, Babette, hides them in the attic. That's an interesting book and movie and the movie just happened to be filmed there before this happened. Also, Airborne Toxic Event (the band) is named after that section title in White Noise. It was a trippy movie and book about a couple fearing death, with Babette taking part in a pharmaceutical trial for a medicine to combat the fear of death.

It didn't help. 1676340563887.png

The Zone

Star
Spin this any way you want but all media covered this up, left and right not to mention the independent media that has been increasingly bought off as well. The interesting thing about this is it crossed both aisles politically and even those supporters of the left/right dynamic had their marching orders. Now, it is out there and the MSM is picking up on it as are politicians trying to cash in.

This is a black eye for the climate cult as well who have been missing at the wheel showing this is all about lobbyists and corruption that have control of ALL media. The distractions of late have been plentiful for people are waking up to how we are divided. Their worst fear is people see this whole political system as too far gone to save and come together. It is also a reflection of crumbling infrastructure while having open borders. The US is under attack and they want this country to fall into total chaos and it is darn close to that now.
Next up? The left and right play the blame game drowning out all else.

Floridafoot

Established
I do not trust msm media at all. However, I read local news and get some national headlines every morning. Of course I take any info I get there with a grain of salt. But I also noticed there was no coverage of the situation in Ohio at all. They had a "Tom Brady thirst trap" story, but nothing about the derailment/ fire. So I emailed them and asked them why. I told them I thought this was strange. If I get a reply I will post it here.
I still have not received a reply from my local news station. They did finally post this article this afternoon... Let the finger pointing begin!!Screenshot_20230214-151125~2.png

Oceanic

Veteran
People have been saying ever since that incident, a lot of dead fish were popping up, the water isn't safe, even produce has been severely contaminated. Planned attack I reckon. That is why there's hardly any detailed news about it and anyone who does speak about it may get their page silenced.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think this thing like Covid lets them get their foot in the door to create more problems due to this one. The possibilities are endless and they will milk this one for a long time.
I think you are right. This has the potential to become covid on steroids (as in the restrictions...the lingo is being employed again). Interesting that it happened right before deliberations on the pandemic treaty aswell as before the looming currency reset. After losing everything (air and water on your property is poisoned), many people will welcome that UBI....to say nothing of government seizure of said property. So yeah, this is huge for "them". Remember Obama's Executive Order?

This 10-page document is a blueprint for a federal takeover of the economy that would dwarf the looming Obamacare takeover of the health insurance business. Specifically, Obama’s plan involves seizing control of:

* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”

* “All forms of energy”

* “All forms of civil transportation”

* “All usable water from all sources”

* “Health resources -- drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”

* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)

Moreover, federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.”

Each government bureaucracy “shall act as necessary and appropriate.”

To be sure, much of this language has appeared in national security executive orders that previous presidents have issued periodically since the beginning of the Cold War.

But more than previous national security executive orders, Obama’s 13603 seems to describe a potentially totalitarian regime obsessed with control over everything. Obama’s executive order makes no effort to justify the destruction of liberty, no effort to explain how amassing totalitarian control would enable government to deal effectively with cyber sabotage, suicide bombings, chemical warfare, nuclear missiles or other possible threats.

In what circumstances, one might ask, would a president try to carry out this audacious plan?

Executive order 13603 says with ominous ambiguity: during “the full spectrum of emergencies.”

Floridafoot

Established
I think you are right. This has the potential to become covid on steroids (as in the restrictions...the lingo is being employed again). Interesting that it happened right before deliberations on the pandemic treaty aswell as before the looming currency reset. After losing everything (air and water on your property is poisoned), many people will welcome that UBI....to say nothing of government seizure of said property. So yeah, this is huge for "them". Remember Obama's Executive Order?

This 10-page document is a blueprint for a federal takeover of the economy that would dwarf the looming Obamacare takeover of the health insurance business. Specifically, Obama’s plan involves seizing control of:

* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”

* “All forms of energy”

* “All forms of civil transportation”

* “All usable water from all sources”

* “Health resources -- drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”

* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)

Moreover, federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.”

Each government bureaucracy “shall act as necessary and appropriate.”

To be sure, much of this language has appeared in national security executive orders that previous presidents have issued periodically since the beginning of the Cold War.

But more than previous national security executive orders, Obama’s 13603 seems to describe a potentially totalitarian regime obsessed with control over everything. Obama’s executive order makes no effort to justify the destruction of liberty, no effort to explain how amassing totalitarian control would enable government to deal effectively with cyber sabotage, suicide bombings, chemical warfare, nuclear missiles or other possible threats.

In what circumstances, one might ask, would a president try to carry out this audacious plan?

Executive order 13603 says with ominous ambiguity: during “the full spectrum of emergencies.”

All this talk about saving the environment really seems to be helping.

This was a planned attack by the Zionist American regime against its own people.

This is a cloud of a chemical that is unsafe at 1part per million

what proved this to me was that they made a movie last year IN THE SAME TOWN of a train derailment causing a hazardous waste spill leading to an airborne toxic event.

The Zionist American regime has gone to war for governments “gassing their own people” like Assad and sad am, even though they were false flags.

but at least the highways aren’t racist, thanks to the transportation minister responsible for this

Attachments