Train Derailment in Ohio being blacked out by media

Lucy

Star
My Dad died a few years ago from a very rare form of liver cancer caused by his exposure to vinyl chloride from working at a Plant called General Tire he worked at from the 1970's to the 80's.
Many of my Dad's coworkers died from liver disease from their direct exposure to this chemical.
The plant was closed, opened under a new name a year later, then closed.
I can go on and on but this was suppose to air on the news show, I'm thinking 20/20 in the 80's. Set to air and then 20/20 stopped it.
My husbands grandfather also worked there and died of kidney disease.
My Dad was tested for Vinyl Chloride in the 80's and had such toxic amounts but he was a lucky one. It didn't get him till he hit 80.
This is a major cover up what is happening in East Palestine.
I believe this was done intentionally to kill many people and destroy our water and food supply.
I feel physically sick at this evil.
And I live in NE Ohio

I believe this was done intentionally to kill many people and destroy our water and food supply.
I feel physically sick at this evil.
Exactly. They want to eliminate people in every way possible, and why not with an "accidental" derailment?
I'm sorry what happened with your father and his co workers at this plant. That is uncalled for.
We are truly living in the end times! And this was no accident.

Karlysymon

Superstar
If the local authorities ordered body bags and contracted cleanup companies BEFORE the derailment, that would make it even more diabolical....as it happens often times with planned events.

Hope you and your family survive this!

Hasn't Bill Gates been buying a lot of farmland in Ohio the last few years?
1676299090297.png

Wigi

Veteran
This is further proof that when catastrophes can't be weaponized by MSM, they act like it doesn't exist or will heavily downplay the situation.
In France, 3 months before the C0vid operation we had a huge leak from a chemical plant after a 'mysterious' fire broke out and of course our authorities were quick to say it wasn't dangerous. Despite that there was a huge fog in the biggest city nearby where the water literally turned black, people had headaches, respiratory issues and kids started to vomit, they went as far as silencing chemists trying to warn it was a serious thing.

I found it interesting that a Lubrizol chemical plant in Houston Texas also received a lawsuit in 2021 from a mother saying her and her children were exposed to Mercaptan.

Mercaptan is a colorless gas known for its pungent odor and is extremely flammable and toxic in high concentration. The chemical is known to cause respiratory issues such as irritation in the nose, throat, and mouth. It can also cause a cough, shortness of breath, bronchial or lung hemorrhage, and in severe cases coma and/or death.

In France 2019, we were told it wasn't a toxic leak and that the cloud was harmless. 6 months later, that area had among the highest cases of shortness of breath attributed to covid.
Normandy.PNG

What a coincidence right? Not to mention that the cloud hasn't been tracked either so we don't really know where it went and any fog happening that winter was attributed to traffic-related air pollution, the perfect scapegoat.

Ok, so apology in advance to any atheists that may get triggered, just put me on ignore if you havent already

Anyway, as i read more about this i started getting major Book of Revelation vibes...

Rev 8:10-11
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

I saw this being compared to chernobyl, and there are some people that say Chernobyl means wormwood (i dont speak russian or ukrainian, so i can't verify).

The waters there are now bitter or poisonous, lots of dead fish, who knows what would happen if people were to drink it.

The place is called east Palestine. Isn't east palestine basically israel?

I'm not saying it is not an act of terrorism, it's definitely posible tptb do things to mimic or mock the Bible. The fake ufo distraction story could actually be a part of this.

Just some thoughts

The Zone

Star
There are a lot of tentacles in play these days. You have to really dig and look beneath the surface and the other way from what they propagate. This was a bit of a grassroots movement to expose what is not being exposed and now it is getting hard to avoid all the happenings in Ohio and elsewhere. At a minimum, this is a long-term health issue and at worse it could wreak havoc on major ecosystems. While they push their warming, they pollute the earth. So, we have the B administration not wanting to divulge it as an issue and the media putting it on page 8. Welcome to the world as it is today.
Trains being derailed. UFO are all over the place. Chickens struggling to lay eggs. Food processing centers are on fire. Tons of people dropping suddenly. War mongering and division. Just another day in paradise.