Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

paraNoise

Rookie
I would think that the biological gender traits would manifest itself but making such a claim in a "genderless" time is controversial.

Out of curiosity I found an article about a boy who was raised as a girl due to an accident during a circumcision in the 60s. This part was interesting:

"Yet by the time Brenda reached puberty at 13, she was feeling suicidal.

"I could see that Brenda wasn't happy as a girl," Janet recalled.

"She was very rebellious. She was very masculine, and I could not persuade her to do anything feminine. Brenda had almost no friends growing up. Everybody ridiculed her, called her cavewoman.

"She was a very lonely, lonely girl."

Faced with their daughter's sadness, Brenda's parents stopped taking her to see Dr Money.

Soon after, they did the one thing Dr Money had warned them against: they told her she had been born a boy.

Within weeks Brenda had chosen to become David."

yep that's john money, the guy who coined the term "gender". using the term gender instead of sex is part of how all this shit happened, people started conflating it, when gender was always just a theory and never actually proven to be real since it isnt a physical thing.

minnie82

Superstar
I was just about to come here and talk about them.

I didn't really notice anything during their debut, but watching the MV for their new song really made me think that some members' anatomy doesn't look right... like rectangle-ish bodies, no back curve, small hips...
Yes some members looks suspect ,but about the small hips , i bet every asians women may be a tranny eh eh because they have small hips

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Is it true that around age 30, people morph back a bit to look more like their biological gender? 30 and under can pass with no problem if the transition begins when they're really young?

I saw a photo of Kim pëträs the other day and couldn't help but notice how she is looking more male now and guess what? She just turned 30. Her face and body is becoming more and more masculine. She's the youngest person to ever transition. The voice is still very high and feminine. young boys were castrated throughout history to produce a high pitched singing and speaking voice specifically so they could sing professionally and get their families out of poverty.

Before she was pretty much unclockable but now you can definitely tell she was born male.

Finally getting to my point lol I can't help but notice how some members of giřl ğenęratiøn are looking more masculine now that they've all hit 30.

Sëohyün is extremely thin to keep the muscle mass and masculine figure down, yüri and tiffæny have the 2 biggest sharp jawed skills I have ever seen on "women." tæyeøn has the wide shoulders. Yøøna's frame and voice that seems very much like pubescent teenage boy.

Back to the voice thing, TTS were considered the vocalists in the group. Now if they truly are trans and had the same vocal modifying procedure I mentioned earlier it adds more evidence to my investigation. Especially Sëohyün and tæyeøn. On this last album it seemed like their voices are busted and not at all the vocal acrobatics they did before. On some songs their voices are blended together to make the high note hit.

Couple that with the lack of motherly instincts and or actions on Hellö Bæby back in the day. Makes you wonder.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Is it true that around age 30, people morph back a bit to look more like their biological gender? 30 and under can pass with no problem if the transition begins when they're super young?

I saw a photo of Kim pëträs the other day and couldn't help but notice how she is looking more male now and guess what? She just turned 30. Her face and body is becoming more and more masculine. She's the youngest person to ever transition. The voice is still very high and feminine *young boys were castrated throughout history to produce a high pitched singing and speaking voice specifically so they could sing professionally and get their families out of poverty. *

Before she was pretty much unclockable but now you can definitely tell she was born male.

Finally getting to my point lol I can't help but notice how some members of gworls generation are looking more masculine now that they've all hit 30.

Sëohyün is super duper thin to keep the muscle mass and masculine figure down, yüri and tiffæny have the 2 biggest sharp jawed skills I have ever seen on "women." tæyeøn has the wide shoulders. Yøøna's frame and voice that seems very much like pubescent teenage boy.

Back to the voice thing, TTS were considered the vocalists in the group. Now if they truly are trans and had the same vocal modifying procedure I mentioned earlier it adds more evidence to my investigation. Especially Sëohyün and tæyeøn. On this last album it seemed like their voices are busted and not at all the vocal acrobatics they did before. On some songs their voices are blended *together* to make the high note hit.

Couple that with the lack of motherly instincts and or actions on Hellö Bæby back in the day. Makes you wonder.
Yes some of Gg members looks very suspect