Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

RayvaN

The Asian transgenders are very good at passing. Don't be fooled by the makeup and hair, and voices.

They have a whole beauty pageant for open transgenders called Miss T world. These beauty pageants we grew up with are all fake too.

Last edited:

RayvaN

This video of a thai ladyboy went viral on tiktok and other sites recently. He's shorter and passes better than most. I immediately thought of these kpop stars especially blackpink and lisa. And This is just a regular guy. Imagine what they can do with the thousands of dollars in plastic surgery that we know these stars get.

minnie82

Superstar
This video of a thai ladyboy went viral on tiktok and other sites recently. He's shorter and passes better than most. I immediately thought of these kpop stars especially blackpink and lisa. And This is just a regular guy. Imagine what they can do with the thousands of dollars in plastic surgery that we know these stars get.

that's really obvious

minnie82

Superstar
not kpop, she's a japanese actress and idol , she looks suspect, those wide shoulders, she give me boyish vibe:

Behumble

Established
Wow those clavicles on jennie. Man all the way
You might be right about those clavicles however I'm not getting the male vibes from her. Will need to take a second look, this one could have started early.

Behumble

Established
Not Kpop but a South Korean actor that you may be familiar with. What do you think? This guy does these "csi" skull tests on celebrities and pretty much claims everyone in the spotlight is inverted so I am a bit skeptical. Maybe someone can reach out and request some done on kpop artists?

Attachments

Behumble

Established
they seems normal to me, those wide shoulders on Lisa looks more suspect, Jennie is a bio girl to me
Seems that way for me too, but I saw a recent interview with Anthony Fauci on one of the threads and my instant feeling was wow his shoulders are so feminine, he could be suspect lol

minnie82

Superstar
I know he's not Kpop but compared with Jenny he's shoulders are sloping and also he has a small skull and no discernible jaw line. It's also been speculated that B G(ates) is also a trans and they both have small statures.

I will need to have a closer look at Jenny again.
honestly Jennie shoulders looks suspect in that picture, but she didn't give me tranny vibe at all