Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Cripstin

Rookie
I hope I'm very much wrong, but a3spas winter gives me "femboy" vibes for some reason. It's not manly masculine—it's like a young boy in a wig dressed as a young girl. But as i said, i very much hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
here's a compilation of Jimin pictures made for his birthday, in the childhood one he really looks a little girl with short hair:

diley

Established
Any thoughts abt squid game H0ye0n Jung ?
Her gaze is so strong like a man
n she's into the agenda. Her insta is filled with symbols!

Attachments

LizBasil

Rookie
Any thoughts abt squid game H0ye0n Jung ?
Her gaze is so strong like a man
n she's into the agenda. Her insta is filled with symbols!
idk what to say. if she's really mtf, they worked a lot on her appearance. it's hard to tell... even if she has a visible adam's apple, her body proportions are somehow feminine (curved torse and all that). shoulder to hip is around 1:1, which is sorta neutral...

diley

Established
idk what to say. if she's really mtf, they worked a lot on her appearance. it's hard to tell... even if she has a visible adam's apple, her body proportions are somehow feminine (curved torse and all that). shoulder to hip is around 1:1, which is sorta neutral...
Yeah I thought the same, she's hard to determine!
Not sure!

In my perception...
she's having kinda male energy!

queen82

Star
J-hope compilation of manspreading , he looks he have a vagina in the thumbnail picture on the left:

LizBasil

Rookie
J-hope compilation of manspreading , he looks he have a vagina in the thumbnail picture on the left:

wow, never realized. but now that i think of it... i showed my sister (who never liked kpop) some photos of them. she looked at him and said his features are all too feminine. it sorta hurts me cause h0bi was my bt5 bias.

also, i just realized that i've only ever heard of one male idol having a b0ner during a performance. maybe i'm overanalyzing it. but it happens a lot with american artists and almost never in kpop... again, i don't mean to be overanalyzing...

queen82

Star
wow, never realized. but now that i think of it... i showed my sister (who never liked kpop) some photos of them. she looked at him and said his features are all too feminine. it sorta hurts me cause h0bi was my bt5 bias.

also, i just realized that i've only ever heard of one male idol having a b0ner during a performance. maybe i'm overanalyzing it. but it happens a lot with american artists and almost never in kpop... again, i don't mean to be overanalyzing...
or maybe he could be an hermaphrodite , don't know if there's some in kpop

bibi5

Rookie
whom of nct members do you think is a female? lately I've been confused about haechan, he looked lika a young lady to me