Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

diley

Established
This one is a MTF. Again, it’s hard to find a biological woman. This one just looks like a man hahaha. Long arms and thick neck. Plus check this link out (Han Hyo Joo is on the right although both MTF). Also take note of the clavicle! It’s very square/straight just like the pics I sent above on Park Shin Hye!

Seriously, two men doing duet both in reel n real. I wonder that whether these actors do really know that their dating partner or lover or wife (who is a actresses) is a trans ?
Did they accept the fact that their love interest is a trans n still fall in love n running a life ?
Or these male actors r forced by the agenda ppl to marry transwomen celebs annnd yeah vise versa...real biological women celebs getting married to transmen celebs ?

We al know the fact that actors n actresses will get married within their circle. In some rare cases they get married to someone who's not popular !

Attachments

Seriously, two men doing duet both in reel n real. I wonder that whether these actors do really know that their dating partner or lover or wife (who is a actresses) is a trans ?
Did they accept the fact that their love interest is a trans n still fall in love n running a life ?
Or these male actors r forced by the agenda ppl to marry transwomen celebs annnd yeah vise versa...real biological women celebs getting married to transmen celebs ?

We al know the fact that actors n actresses will get married within their circle. In some rare cases they get married to someone who's not popular !
I’ve come to realize that a lot of things in this world are fake which is why I think the relationships are fake (we don’t know what happens behind doors or off screen). I don’t think the men have a choice or say on who they end up with. They basically sold their souls and must follow the agenda.
It’s hard to say whether they know if their partner is trans or not because there’s another rabbit hole we can go down….MK Ultra and cloning.

Great analysis !
Thx for the insights !

I was wrong...
I missed the collar bone identity. Hm, seems like they're male !
They've shaved their adams apple right now.

Really song joongki married a man ?
:oops:
Now divorced, did he found the truth that she's(hye ky0) a male ??!

What u think abt song joongki ?
For me, FTM is harder to analyze but I think song joongki is a biological man from looking at his torso. The face looks feminine though! He was probably forced to shave his jaw or something because his face looks girly but his body looks manly

queen82

Star
I’ve come to realize that a lot of things in this world are fake which is why I think the relationships are fake (we don’t know what happens behind doors or off screen). I don’t think the men have a choice or say on who they end up with. They basically sold their souls and must follow the agenda.
It’s hard to say whether they know if their partner is trans or not because there’s another rabbit hole we can go down….MK Ultra and cloning.
don't know maybe a few relationship in the showbiz are real , maybe the ones that lasted long

diley

Established
Yeah we donno what's happening on OFF screen.
That's sad...aftr selling soul,they don't have right to live their own life according to their own wish.
Being rich yet being lonely in heart.
Hope they find God soon !!!

diley

Established
For me, FTM is harder to analyze but I think song joongki is a biological man from looking at his torso. The face looks feminine though! He was probably forced to shave his jaw or something because his face looks girly but his body looks manly
I thought the same,
He's known for his pretty face. He told that he hates it when someone calls him pretty(bfr debut) but now(aftr debut) he's not bothered abt it.

queen82

Star
Idk if I should believe that ALL of Bts are bio females , yes some of them like Jimin but tae always have me a masculine vibe even my conservative dad who hates feminine men says he is the only one of Bts who are manly. He has such a deep voice if not even deeper than most cis men, he has an intimidating aura, cold stare. And he is from a very poor background, his family were farmers..to the point he had to be raised by their grandparents because they parents were working too much. If he was really a bio woman he had to go through transition from childhood and that clearly didn’t happen, I think from all Bts members he is the only one who is bio male but femininised
i think only three of them are bio females, the rest just femininize men

queen82

Star
One thing about this whole transgender agenda is that it’s been going on for a long time and it is pretty much a prerequisite or standard to be on the big screen. These people transition very young or since birth.

Park Min Young is shorter and has a smaller frame so it’s harder to tell but look at the attached pictures. The jawline, Adam’s apple, and straight male back (see baby blue dress picture). Since she’s popular, you can almost guarantee this person is MTF. It’s a requirement basically.

Park Shin Hye: you can tell this person has taken hormones to make their voice sound more feminine. However, the identifier for this person is definitely her clavicle bone. This is the main identifier I typically use because the clavicle bone extends to the shoulder which is a male only trait. Examine her clavicle bones and how it looks. I circled where I see male traits. Song Hye Kyo has an Adam’s apple as well as square shoulders. She also has a thick neck to me.
they may be trans but i have to admit that they were pretty feminine don't know

SylvieKaraden

Established
and she says that when se date woman she is the man... like, the one that do all...
another one from my country that i think that is a male to female:

1631984799685.png

1631984818712.png

1631984881267.png

i can say it, brazillian woman dont look like this!!! i go out and is very rare see a tall woman... and talking about this kind of body, i can say its impossible