Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

queen82

Star

free2018

Star
Maybe he could be feminized. I thought he was obvious bc he has some bit of hips but it's just the fact that he's skinny fat. I changed my mind about him, but stray kids changbin looks FTM to me
Horan is always surrounded by MTFs.

He looks like a potential FTM to me.

free2018

Star
they put bio male or female next to hidden trannies to confuse the masses ..
It’s their religion.
Their religion involves creating Adam Khadmon to “restore the balance”.

They are deranged and they are going wipe away most of the “planet” with their fake pandemic.

idkwhatiam

Rookie
Gaypotatoes legit thinks stray kids chan (and every skz member) as FTM this boy is really ripped and has long arms too. i am sure he's a biological male. Maybe he used to be mtf back then that's why i couldn't see his adam's apple that clearly. He also has quite similar skull as lisa does and she is a MTF (sloped forehead, square jaw, wide dental arch, etc) im sure he doesn't look ftm to me

Oneshot's KPOP +18.jpeg

I do agree with the fact that he may be a "try-hard male" but it could be the fact that he used to be an MTF, i don't see him as FTM, too *ripped*

Last edited:

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I'm not sure about ateez being ftms i think only hongjoong seems suspect the rest seem males especially mingi

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I can't see anyone from sf9 as transgender because they're tall, except for dawon he looks very soft, curvy and gives me ftm vibes. rest of sf9 seem to have good bone structure for men although a lot of sf9 members are feminine they're mostly feminine men and not ftms imo. I have heard sf9 chani FTM but i cant see him as one. He grew taller for more years than a woman would.

queen82

Star
I can't see anyone from sf9 as transgender because they're tall, except for dawon he looks very soft, curvy and gives me ftm vibes. rest of sf9 seem to have good bone structure for men although a lot of sf9 members are feminine they're mostly feminine men and not ftms imo. I have heard sf9 chani FTM but i cant see him as one. He grew taller for more years than a woman would.
i'm not familiar with that group , so i don't know who is trans or not

swayy000

Star
um....
Capture1.JPG
capture3.JPG
i think this is the group everglow i never followed them or listened to their music when i used to be into kpop so i dont know what that members name is but damn s/he really just exposed themselves like that lol

Last edited:

platinum

Established
um....
View attachment 58510
View attachment 58511
i think this is the group everglow i never followed them or listened to their music when i used to be into kpop so i dont know what that members name is but damn s/he really just exposed themselves like that lol
I think that's Aisha, shes 5'9 and considered one of the tallest female idols.I thought she had good propotions and I never really thought of her as a man but i guess its something to think about :(

queen82

Star
I think that's Aisha, shes 5'9 and considered one of the tallest female idols.I thought she had good propotions and I never really thought of her as a man but i guess its something to think about :(
her body shape is similar to Black Pink Lisa, so i wouldn't surprised if she's really a man

Journeyman

Established
she would probably said she was joking, Jessica Alba said the same thing ..
Alba - Baal...

Broad shoulders which you can fit 3 head widths in is a male trait. Likewise those thick, flat clavicles (collarbones).

All the usual hand signalling including the 2 finger baphomet and the vow of silence:

Difficult to be definitive, the arms look long to me, the pose is done to accentuate hips which may not be there.

Last one. That looks to me like a sloping masculine skull, square jaw and a brow ridge. MTF is my guess, but Aisha's already told us as much. 'Revelation of the method' in the same way that Megan Fox did on that red carpet interview...

Last edited:

idkwhatiam

Rookie
Alba - Baal...

Broad shoulders which you can fit 3 head widths in is a male trait. Likewise those thick, flat clavicles (collarbones).

All the usual hand signalling including the 2 finger baphomet and the vow of silence:

Difficult to be definitive, the arms look long to me, the pose is done to accentuate hips which may not be there.

Last one. That looks to me like a sloping masculine skull, square jaw and a brow ridge. MTF is my guess, but Aisha's already told us as much. 'Revelation of the method' in the same way that Megan Fox did on that red carpet interview...
And the big hands on aisha too... looks like a MTF to me. I feel like MTFs in kpop are more common than FTMs

swayy000

Star
I looked up the members and the one who said that was kim sihyeon i think

chigua

the other day i was watching the video of the After School reunion and one of the member looks suspect , the one on the thumbnail :

cut it off sis, kahi is a straight cis woman. she even generated TWO kids in her womb.