Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I think gaypotatoes person is kinda weird... They seem to say every stray kids members except hyunjin are trans, but i disagree.

Last edited:

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I think i am sure stray kids changbin is FTM and everyone here talks about bangchan. niall horan (not kpop) is FTM imo too. changbin and niall are so curvy. They're one of the most obvious FTMs I've ever seen.

I can see where people say bangchan from stray kids might be FTM, because of small hands and feminine face, but imo he's not. His stomach is very flat compared to real females (not female idols i mean, some female idols might be MTFs like Yeji from itzy and Lisa). Real females won't achieve bangchan's stomach because it is very flat from what i see. Oh and his arms are very long to begin with. They're almost as long as Lisa's arms lol, and lisa from blackpink is a biological male.

I changed my mind about niall btw. He might actually be a man with unhealthy lifestyle.

Last edited:

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I obviously don't think stray kids hyunjin is FTM, his facial features are too exaggerated for him to be a woman, because men have more exaggerated facial features (eg jawline, wider set eyes, etc), and he seems to have a very low body fat percentage too, but he might be a feminine guy like what i think a lot of male idols are. I haven't seen a real masculine man in kpop. They either seem to be FTMs (eg changbin is an obvious example) or maybe some feminine guys. Actually real asian guys I've seen are obviously more masculine looking than kpop male idols, but imo i stated not all kpop male idols are ftms.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I obviously don't think stray kids hyunjin is FTM, his facial features are too exaggerated for him to be a woman, because men have more exaggerated facial features (eg jawline, wider set eyes, etc), and he seems to have a very low body fat percentage too, but he might be a feminine guy like what i think a lot of male idols are. I haven't seen a real masculine man in kpop. They either seem to be FTMs (eg changbin is an obvious example) or maybe some feminine guys. Actually real asian guys I've seen are obviously more masculine looking than kpop male idols, but imo i stated not all kpop male idols are ftms.
it's because they are all femininize , but there's some idols that are manly in my opinion

platinum

Established
I think i am sure stray kids changbin is FTM and everyone here talks about bangchan. niall horan (not kpop) is FTM imo too. changbin and niall are so curvy. They're one of the most obvious FTMs I've ever seen.

I can see where people say bangchan from stray kids might be FTM, because of small hands and feminine face, but imo he's not. His stomach is very flat compared to real females (not female idols i mean, some female idols might be MTFs like Yeji from itzy and Lisa). Real females won't achieve bangchan's stomach because it is very flat from what i see. Oh and his arms are very long to begin with. They're almost as long as Lisa's arms lol, and lisa from blackpink is a biological male.

Here you have some pics of FTM niall
I dont see the female in niall he looks pretty normal

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I dont see the female in niall he looks pretty normal
Maybe he could be feminized. I thought he was obvious bc he has some bit of hips but it's just the fact that he's skinny fat. I changed my mind about him, but stray kids changbin looks FTM to me

Last edited:

idkwhatiam

Rookie
Actually the "exaggerated" facial features (eg sloping forehead, brow ridge, wide set eyes, square jaw, etc) could be coming from hormones, genetics, diet and exercise, and not all men have exaggerated facial features. Yes it's common in men to have these facial features due to testosterone but some women who exercised, ate healthy or even dieted during childhood would look like they have "male" skulls. Most likely the women who exercised at a young age would look like they have male skulls. People with less exaggerated facial features tend to exercise less during childhood. I didn't exercise that much when i was young and as a bio female i tend to have a oval female skull, and I'm small boned like some women. I've seen and met a lot of bio females in real life with more exaggerated and larger facial features, but it's not 100% true for female celebrities, since some (idk if all) female celebrities might be MTFs. This is my theory. Skull shape comes from childhood lifestyle and hormones.

idkwhatiam

Rookie
I'd still say a lot of skz members are biological males (except changbin imo) and i think it's because some members' body fat percentage, especially hyunjin and even chan, is very low. I am betting some have below 10-15% body fat percentage. Some even have flat stomachs!

idkwhatiam

Rookie
i always think that him and Liam Payne were the bio males in One Directions, Styles , Malik and Tomlinson were the ftm in the group
I think most are biological males, especially harry and liam. I thought niall would be FTM due to his hip shape, but his hips mostly come from an unhealthy body fat percentage for a man. Liam looks the most male to me btw because he tends to have flat stomach and low body fat percentage. Niall has slightly long arms too. Zayn seems FTM but idk. Gaypotatoes thinks they're (i mean not 1d) superior compared to celebrities

Journeyman

Established
the other day i was watching the video of the After School reunion and one of the member looks suspect , the one on the thumbnail :

Two finger Baphomet sign is a clue...