Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

5hawol

Established
I found it on exol Twitter I am in no way saying that every person who goes to public service is trans I just pointed out that it is possible for them to serve in easier branches of the military to hide the fact that they are trans and personally I don't think any member of x-0 is trans their are only a few idols I believe are trans which include j1m1n, jeonghan from 17 others I can't say it could be photoshop/plastic surgery/makeup etc
Here's what I know. All healthy males are recruited for active duty service and the ones with health issues are recruited for civil services. Suho was involved in an accident and he sustained serious permanent knee injury. I think he received knee replacement implant or something. We can see the metal implant on the pic below.
IMG_20210610_222644.jpg
Idols with injuries are assigned civil service, due to their injury and not cuz they are trans. Some idols who served in civil service were SuJu Khuhyun (tour bus accident) SuJu Heechul (also accident) Top (mental health?) Etc.. Etc...

Haha.. I was so sure I knw at least 10 names but right now my brain is blank. Will list down later.

arhur12

Star
Here's what I know. All healthy males are recruited for active duty service and the ones with health issues are recruited for civil services. Suho was involved in an accident and he sustained serious permanent knee injury. I think he received knee replacement implant or something. We can see the metal implant on the pic below.
View attachment 57571
Idols with injuries are assigned civil service, due to their injury and not cuz they are trans. Some idols who served in civil service were SuJu Khuhyun (tour bus accident) SuJu Heechul (also accident) Top (mental health?) Etc.. Etc...

Haha.. I was so sure I knw at least 10 names but right now my brain is blank. Will list down later.
Yeah I know about heechul and kyuhyun and suh0 I heard went because of his eyesight while ba3khyun has hypothyroidism honestly I think you guys are being too suspicious most of these idols look masculine to me you have to take into account that they go through 56481245 treatments and surgeries plus have 1 pounds make up on and tons of photoshop as well people saying ba3khyun is trans or x1umin is trans check their military photos without makeup or treatments they look like average korean men to me the only idol I suspect is j1m1n because I myself have mistaken him for a woman atleast 2-3 times which has not happened with any other idol he his voice is super feminine as well

Attachments

arhur12

Star
More than them being actually trans they are desensitized they don't consider wearing makeup or feminine clothes as something morally wrong because they see people around them doing it and encouraging them to do it. Desensitizing is one of the most dangerous tactics of satan how many times have we seen celebrities come out they do something controversial people hate on that person then slowly more and more celeberities come out and do the same till it isn't shocking anymore. 10-20 years ago any kind of gay action on tv was considered horrible remember the backlash britney got for "like a virgin" performance on 2003 vmas now look in 2021 our media is celebrating the same thing on national tv its because the generation that grew up after that was desensitized slowly by media and celebrities pushing the agenda. These idols go through the same process of desensitization in 2nd gen idols who wore too much make up were frowned upon. x-0 were hated because they were an all visual group but now you have groups like Ateez and TxT some of the members don't even look like actual humans because of the amount of makeup and surgeries they have gone through

arhur12

Star
I think Jimin is also bio male. He used to be very muscular and boyish during debut. View attachment 57574
He probably got alot of plastic surgeries because he used to be considered ugly by knetz also he is a dancer so maybe he likes having a thin body because he can be more flexible that way?? I think T@emin said something like that too that he maintains a more slim figure because it is easier for him to dance that way.

ScarlettRose

Rookie
I found it on exol Twitter I am in no way saying that every person who goes to public service is trans I just pointed out that it is possible for them to serve in easier branches of the military to hide the fact that they are trans and personally I don't think any member of x-0 is trans their are only a few idols I believe are trans which include j1m1n, jeonghan from 17 others I can't say it could be photoshop/plastic surgery/makeup etc
About X/O… some people say BaekH and XiuM could be trans because they have strong trans vibes, and mixed with the energy that emanate from them (specially Baek), it could give that impression, also with the aegyo they have to do, the tons of makeup on their face and the facial surgeries to have that feminine feat specially the V shaped face… it could be anyways because we in some way know how awful the entertainment industry is (specially HollyW).
There are the body comparations of K-Pop idols with body sketched structures,but they are made based on white people and western complexity and despite of that in every country genetics are different not only to be white and from the west is important and comparable since the Far East Asian people has different complexities despite of all the general human body structure.

Shuna

Star
About X/O… some people say BaekH and XiuM could be trans because they have strong trans vibes, and mixed with the energy that emanate from them (specially Baek), it could give that impression, also with the aegyo they have to do, the tons of makeup on their face and the facial surgeries to have that feminine feat specially the V shaped face… it could be anyways because we in some way know how awful the entertainment industry is (specially HollyW).
There are the body comparations of K-Pop idols with body sketched structures,but they are made based on white people and western complexity and despite of that in every country genetics are different not only to be white and from the west is important and comparable since the Far East Asian people has different complexities despite of all the general human body structure.
To add, it is at the same time because of what eats, but also to the mixture, to the preferences, to the criteria of beauty of the time. And then at the start of KPop, they were more Korean. For some time now, I've been thinking since EXO, if I'm not mistaken or Big Bang ... I think EXO ... They started to do intensive surgery (using models near defines (creating a lookalike effect, like the glasses give the same face effect to two completely different people)) in a European style (while keeping a young structure). To reach a bigger market, such as the intensive use of English, or again, to reach the American market, to reach certain markets.

B612

Rookie
for me they are both boys
Jisoo is no different than Lisa, it's more obvious on Lisa because she has massive shoulders and skinnier body but Jisoo is super square and masculine if you really look her up without all the production

after seeing this picture I'm sure she's a man

the only one that looks like a girl is Jennie, the rest have weird pre debut pics that look more like pre op sex change pics

eaisa

Established
Jisoo is no different than Lisa, it's more obvious on Lisa because she has massive shoulders and skinnier body but Jisoo is super square and masculine if you really look her up without all the production

the only one that looks like a girl is Jennie, the rest have weird pre debut pics that look more like pre op sex change pics
If she really is a boy ill be so betrayed, her shoulders really look off but im just praying shes a girl with bigger build. Rose looks like a girl too, its just her body type is very rare.

B612

Rookie
If she really is a boy ill be so betrayed, her shoulders really look off but im just praying shes a girl with bigger build. Rose looks like a girl too, its just her body type is very rare.
I think only bapho trans get promoted worldwide like BTS and BP, if a group is getting that much attention outside it has an agenda tbh so I get suspicious of any idol that is too popular, all BP members (except Jennie) have suspicious past and weird phases of looking like a boy, after seeing this profile I have no hope that these IDOLS are what they present themselves as:

eaisa

Established
I think only bapho trans get promoted worldwide like BTS and BP, if a group is getting that much attention outside it has an agenda tbh so I get suspicious of any idol that is too popular, all BP members (except Jennie) have suspicious past and weird phases of looking like a boy, after seeing this profile I have no hope that these IDOLS are what they present themselves as:

im very curious, please explain what makes you think rose is a boy?

eaisa

Established
straight clavicles, big head, big hands, she bends her back too much, no body fat, is promoted worldwide (bapho symbolism etc)

Asian women are smaller I know and I live in a place with many asians but never seen someone like her with such big head and zero body fat
She has body fat actually, if she was anorexic her rib cage would show if she strenches and she would also not have her figure.

B612

Rookie
She has body fat actually, if she was anorexic her rib cage would show if she strenches and she would also not have her figure.
that's precisely the point, woman don't get to that point normally but man do, woman when they get to a certain level of body fat start to lose hair and look horrible but man can have a lower percentage of fat and be fine

eaisa

Established
that's precisely the point, woman don't get to that point normally but man do, woman when they get to a certain level of body fat start to lose hair and look horrible but man can have a lower percentage of fat and be fine
but isnt her body naturally like that? her waist has always been naturally ben small. she eats like crazy yet gains no weight.

B612

Rookie
but isnt her body naturally like that? her waist has always been naturally ben small. she eats like crazy yet gains no weight.
I don't know her personally so idk but nothing in Kpop is natural and I doubt "she eats like a crazy"

The symbolism, body type and all we know so far points to that direction, look up her jobs with high end brands they only promote what they create

platinum

Established
straight clavicles, big head, big hands, she bends her back too much, no body fat, is promoted worldwide (bapho symbolism etc)

Asian women are smaller I know and I live in a place with many asians but never seen someone like her with such big head and zero body fat

Have you seen all her childhood photos? she's definitely a girl. Also from a couple years ago she was fit, she wasn't always this skinny. 2017-18 she would the have most defined curves in the group...i dont really think she's trans

ScarlettRose

Rookie
View attachment 57571

From X/O members, BaekHyun is in the special Civil Service because of the illness of hyperthyroidism problem. KyungSoo was also put in Civil Service and that makes me think that maybe was because of his high astigmatism… maybe because of that? So he went cooking. The other members made the other more physical effort military stuff maybe? I don’t really know.

queen82

Star

her hand looks huge in the picture