Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

eaisa

Established
some of Itzy have masculine thigs and legs, but i think Lia is a girl ,so you mean that Hwasa curves are not real if she's a trans
My thoughts exactly! same with rose. rose is naturally skinny and she may look like a stick to some, but she STILL has curves. a male to female with the same weight as her wouldnt have that figure.

크루아상

Attachments

queen82

Star
i was the same at first along with sugar but i think that they are actual males because their prominent adam's apple. L1sa on the other hand...:oops: yeah that's a dude
i saw a picture of Lisa when she was on vacation i think, she was on a boat and her feet were really huge, there's was another where she wear a sub suit and it looks like she have some silicone on her butt or something

eaisa

Established
i saw a picture of Lisa when she was on vacation i think, she was on a boat and her feet were really huge, there's was another where she wear a sub suit and it looks like she have some silicone on her butt or something
post pls

Moonicoon

Rookie
Lisa is from thailand an everyone knows thailand is the number one trans place in the world but even so don't think she is a man.

queen82

Star
Lisa is from thailand an everyone knows thailand is the number one trans place in the world but even so don't think she is a man.
Bam Bam from GOT7 is also from Thailand, he and Lisa are bestie, i wonder if he's trans too

swayy000

Star
I can’t really see a young man here. The hips torsion, the legs and the face... very feminine or androgynous.

(This is from the BTS discussion thread.)

View attachment 57371
Openly showing off their feminine characteristics but constantly fooling around their fans by their male identity :(
im really suspecting it. Watch at 21:39, what do you guys think? to me it looks like his hips move more as he's walking...