Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

retsiger

i actually recognize when someone is a troll
Then you guys shouldn’t entertain trolls. They’re just using your space to trash stray kids and throwing in other stuff here and there. That’s their entire post history. They’re probably a kpop fan that randomly came across this thread and decided to use it for that purpose but they aren’t serious about anything, otherwise they wouldn’t have that username.

Thats the last thing I’ll say on it.

Truthteller

Veteran
It is funny that a whole thread about this topic exists because I came across this Japanese anime called ”Backstreet Girls” (homage to the boyband Backstreet Boys). It starts with a Yakuza boss that is about to kill 3 of his subordinates who screwed up. Before the punishment he sees a girl idol group group on TV and gets a different idea. Instead of killing them he forces them to travel to Thailand and get gender reassignment surgery because he wants to have his own idol group. And so 3 former Yakuza become transgender idols and form a girl band called Goku Dolls to make the boss a lot of cash. Highly recommended.

queen82

Star
It is funny that a whole thread about this topic exists because I came across this Japanese anime called ”Backstreet Girls” (homage to the boyband Backstreet Boys). It starts with a Yakuza boss that is about to kill 3 of his subordinates who screwed up. Before the punishment he sees a girl idol group group on TV and gets a different idea. Instead of killing them he forces them to travel to Thailand and get gender reassignment surgery because he wants to have his own idol group. And so 3 former Yakuza become transgender idols and form a girl band called Goku Dolls to make the boss a lot of cash. Highly recommended.

notice that they all looks feminine after but they talk like truckers ahahah

Truthteller

Veteran
I can see the first appearance of fresh mustache growth on young L!sa's upper lips.

View attachment 48801
I had my doubts, but it’s a boy!
1608099597594.jpeg
1608099641350.jpeg
It seems that her family started cross dressing her at a very young age so she looks like a girl as a child. But then around adolescence you can see the male features popping up. I bet they put her on hormone blockers very early on.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
View attachment 48930
View attachment 48931
It seems that her family started cross dressing her at a very young age so she looks like a girl as a child. But then around adolescence you can see the male features popping up. I bet they put her on hormone blockers very early on.
we didn't have any doubt, it's a boy , i notice her huge feet in the second picture

korunovski

Rookie
View attachment 48930
View attachment 48931
Could it be that she is just a REALLY bad looking woman? :p:p