Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
Later it will be normal for women to have an adam's apple. How creepy! o_O
I know some real girls with slightly prominent adam's apple, that doesn't make them men. I know one close friend of mine she has an adam's apple taken from her dad's large one, but hers isn't as large because she is a woman and women can't have large adam's apple. I think some biological females can have prominent ones but they are obviously not as large as men's. the "woman" you talked about is obviously mtf, but some real girls can have slightly prominent ones. Some ftms can have lomg necks as i posted about bang chan's.

Aka, some girls can have hormonal imbalances especially when they have high testosterone levels. The most important marker on women is the hips and the spine. Women never have flat spines like men do, even if she is skinny and has thin legs. I know a girl with curvy spine but her legs aren't thick and she doesn't have curves.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I know some real girls with slightly prominent adam's apple, that doesn't make them men. I know one close friend of mine she has an adam's apple taken from her dad's large one, but hers isn't as large because she is a woman and women can't have large adam's apple. I think some biological females can have prominent ones but they are obviously not as large as men's. the "woman" you talked about is obviously mtf, but some real girls can have slightly prominent ones. Some ftms can have lomg necks as i posted about bang chan's.

Aka, some girls can have hormonal imbalances especially when they have high testosterone levels. The most important marker on women is the hips and the spine. Women never have flat spines like men do, even if she is skinny and has thin legs. I know a girl with curvy spine but her legs aren't thick and she doesn't have curves.
a friend of mine have a little adam's apple too and she a 100% woman

shoshomadi785

Rookie

it's not just about Adam's Apple you can Search
they totally don't have female body

Namco

Rookie
Greetings,everyone. Today I stumbled upon this video of jisoo in a tv show(I don't know why I still have kpop related recommendations. In the thumb nail you can see jisoo big neck and Adam apples poping out.so I decide to watch this video (it was a torture for me ) and made some screen shot in order for you to see the anomalies in jisoo anatomy . Massive neck(he tries to cover it with his hair),huge head ,permanent jawline, huge hands (when he was eating it was so obvious ),the long arms and the annoying voice of pikashu trying hard to replicate women voices.obviously the show was so scripted as usual,it was very hard to watch.and we can't forget" hechul "who is looking more feminine than ever.I advice you to watch the video by yourselves it an SBS show.you can slow down the videos in order to see clearly the body parts.

Attachments

5hawol

Established
Sorry this ain't kpop but I just really wanna share the story of Angelina Jolie's daughter. At first I never believed in the transitioning narrative so I did not watch this thread or posted here, but after learning about Angie's daughter transition, I started getting interested in this topic. Y'all been right all along. Transitioning from childhood is a reality. Angie's daughter Shiloh has grown into a boy. Her transition started from the time she was a toddler. Now at 13, she is already getting hormonal treatment and she changed her name to John.
Below: Her pictures from then to now.
IMG_20201106_190114.jpgIMG_20201106_194558.jpgIMG_20201106_194525.jpg

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
No
View attachment 45364
Some girls actually have more prominent adam's apples that person who asked the question isnt mtf. The most important thing in women is the curved spine and q angle
No you are wrong.if this true it is due to the chemicals poured in our food. Thus, disturbing the hormones. Women don't have permanent Adam apples that is pure science. Well this just show how they can grow Adam's apples when they transition by hormone therapy or surgery. If you study in details anatomy. You will find drastic and huge differences btw men and women anatomy that unfortunately are not thought probably in schools. And about the shoulders I will say it again.it not about the width of the shoulders it about SHOULDERS WIDER THAN THE HIPES .A WOMAN CAN HAVE THE LARGEST SHOULDERS IN THE WORLD BUT HER HIPES WILL BE AS LARGE AS HER SHOULDERS .shoulders and hipes always matches in widths for women it doesn't matter how wide they are.

queen82

Star
Greetings,everyone. Today I stumbled upon this video of jisoo in a tv show(I don't know why I still have kpop related recommendations. In the thumb nail you can see jisoo big neck and Adam apples poping out.so I decide to watch this video (it was a torture for me ) and made some screen shot in order for you to see the anomalies in jisoo anatomy . Massive neck(he tries to cover it with his hair),huge head ,permanent jawline, huge hands (when he was eating it was so obvious ),the long arms and the annoying voice of pikashu trying hard to replicate women voices.obviously the show was so scripted as usual,it was very hard to watch.and we can't forget" hechul "who is looking more feminine than ever.I advice you to watch the video by yourselves it an SBS show.you can slow down the videos in order to see clearly the body parts.
Jisoo voice is very deep , i notice too , plus i noticed her adam's apple for the first time in a BlackPink interview ...her and Lisa are the boys of the group ..